Apr 2013
Passport Req..
September 26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 16, 2014
LANDED..........
November 1, 2014
sammystorm19 said:
Well since some of you are on my Facebook I thought I should share some news with the rest of you

We are expecting again!!! Due in March and I pray to God and Jah that my hubby is here sooner than later. I really don't want to do this ALL again without him
OMG congrats... yes hubby will be here for this birth

MelJam

Mar 17, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-13
AOR Received.
04-01-14
File Transfer...
13-01-14
Med's Done....
23-09-13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-14
LANDED..........
23-12-14
Jamwife said:
You're welcome hun!
But I swear I don't know how to feel about it. Maybe it is super good or maybe it is more risk of problems and delays. I could not take they loose documents because of their fowarding sh8t. They should be transparent and let everyones know about it. They are so happy to posting news on twitter about breakfast for Ukraine or what ever fucQery like this but they cant even let us know wha a gwan with our cases. I feel pissed fi real. :-[ I will go tweet again on minister page about forwarding files in TNT.

Jamwife

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 28,2013
File Transfer...
July 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Apr 2013
Passport Req..
September 26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 16, 2014
LANDED..........
November 1, 2014
MelJam said:
You're welcome hun!
But I swear I don't know how to feel about it. Maybe it is super good or maybe it is more risk of problems and delays. I could not take they loose documents because of their fowarding sh8t. They should be transparent and let everyones know about it. They are so happy to posting news on twitter about breakfast for Ukraine or what ever fucQery like this but they cant even let us know wha a gwan with our cases. I feel pissed fi real. :-[ I will go tweet again on minister page about forwarding files in TNT.
Yes it seems like a big mess for sure.. i do hope it works out for the better thou... I havent gotten a chance to call so i still dont know where my papers are at this moment.

MelJam

Mar 17, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-13
AOR Received.
04-01-14
File Transfer...
13-01-14
Med's Done....
23-09-13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-14
LANDED..........
23-12-14
Jamwife said:
Yes it seems like a big mess for sure.. i do hope it works out for the better thou... I havent gotten a chance to call so i still dont know where my papers are at this moment.
Yea I really hope so!

Wow + they are closed on Monday so you cant call before Tuesday... :(

Well, well, I wish you all a wonderful long week-end! Feel free to add me on Facebook...I do not have any of u except Nini and Sh & sh. Its always nice to put a face on a name!

Melanie Plourde James

:) Likkle more

steen

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
April 23 2014
File Transfer...
July 2013
Med's Request
April 24 2014 for children
Med's Done....
June 2013. Now extended until April 30th 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 22 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 31/2015!!!!
Just called and our file is still in Kingston n ours was sent there back in July 2013. The guy said he has heard of this happening and its most likely because Kingston has too many applications and. Pos or Trinidad work faster n have more time on there hands to help out. He did say it looks like they are really trying to focus on Kingston right now. So hopefully all the 2013 applications get thru soon!! P.s. congratulations Sammy!!! Hopefully this moving apps around speeds things up n ur hubby can come home very soon!

Zoey80

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Hi everyone!! Sorry I've been MIA...my brothers wedding is this weekend so things have been hectic. I just wanted to let everyone know that hubby hot is passport back today ;D

I think I'm going to head in a week or so for a few days and then we will head back together.

My only worry is that the visa he was given was only for 1 year. Is that normal? I thought it was suppose to be 10 years :s

Anyways I'm still praying for everyone
Xx

Zoey

palara

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga/Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2013
AOR Received.
November 22, 2013
File Transfer...
December 5, 2013
Med's Done....
May 28,2013
the worst part it only the signature at the bottom of the page lets you know and its not like it lets you know it just make you think WTF y is it saying POS and not KNG it's when you call their like yeah its been transfer very not transparent and with this day an age they should be up with the techknowledge and scan our files so that nothing gets lost...this is beyond frustrating cause you don't know if its good or bad but u do know they have your file...DWRFCL

UCI: XXXXXXX
Application No.: F00000000
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2013/10/01.

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application

To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”

When will CIC contact me?
CIC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

How can I prepare for immigration to Canada?
Please consult the following resources about settlement in Canada:
• For information on language assessment and training, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-language-training.asp
• For information on employment, visit www.credentials.gc.ca and www.workingincanada.gc.ca
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers

We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

High Commission of Canada
Visa Section
P.O. Box 565
Port of Spain
Trinidad and Tobago
www.canadainternational.gc.ca/trinidad_and_tobago-trinite_et_tobago
www.cic.gc.ca

steen

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
April 23 2014
File Transfer...
July 2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Jan 22 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 31/2015!!!!
Zoey80 said:
Hi everyone!! Sorry I've been MIA...my brothers wedding is this weekend so things have been hectic. I just wanted to let everyone know that hubby hot is passport back today ;D

I think I'm going to head in a week or so for a few days and then we will head back together.

My only worry is that the visa he was given was only for 1 year. Is that normal? I thought it was suppose to be 10 years :s

Anyways I'm still praying for everyone
Xx

Zoey
Congrats Zoey!!!

Ninirae

Nov 1, 2013
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
07-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
10-09-2014
TARTAR said:
On AVERAGE how long after the pp is returned is the visa valid until??
My hubby's is valid for 1 year. But each case is different.

steen

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
April 23 2014
File Transfer...
July 2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Jan 22 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 31/2015!!!!
In the Notes section in the GCMS notes does anyone else have " Fingerprints forwarded to RCMP" or anything similar? Any idea what thats all about?

Ninirae

Nov 1, 2013
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
07-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
10-09-2014
Zoey80 said:
Does that mean they have to return to Jamaica in one year?
No. It means he has one year to leave Jamaica!