Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2010
LANDED..........
30-06-2010
VirtuousWoman, what was your timeline like?

Blessing to you too. :D

VirtuousWoman

Star Member
May 28, 2010
Thank You Jesus! I love the Lord with every fibre of my being! Blessed is the man who puts their trust in the Lord!

For those who are still waiting for hubby's/wives:

The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. Father Jesus today we claim the victory! We speak life! We breathe success! Lord I am asking you to hasten the work that has been started to bring it to its completion. Lord your word says that if any man ask anything of the Lord, that we should do so believing and that it should be without doubt, and today Lord we ask in agreement touching heaven. Glory to God! Lord we are asking to reunite families as quickly as possible, and to let this month of June be a month of total victory!
IN JESUS NAME, we pray..AMEN!

Blessings!

VirtuousWoman

Star Member
May 28, 2010
HighlyFavoured said:
VirtuousWoman, what was your timeline like?

Blessing to you too. :D
Blessings HF! I need to add this to my signature...

March 2010 - Mailed app.
April 2010 - Approved as sponsor
June 2010 - AOR received

Anxiouslywaiting

Star Member
May 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
18-05-2010
LANDED..........
25-07-2010
Cant leave this forum for long.... I feel I have missed out on so much the last little while

RoyalT
I AM SO EXCITED, AND I JUST CANT HIDE IT, I DON'T WANT TO LOSE CONTROL, BUT I THINK I LIKE IT, YEAH, YEAH

com'on you know the song, sing along..........

Extremely happy for you honey! and I can truly related to the excitement you feel in your heart right now!
as they say, you really don't know how someone is truly feeling, until you have walked a mile in their shoe.

well I can say most of us have already, and those waiting will be there one day soon...

Its a great end of the week new!!!!

HighlyFavoured

Jan 26, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
Doc's Request.
10-05-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
18-01-2010
Med's Done....
24-08-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2010
LANDED..........
30-06-2010
Amen to that prayer - I stand in agreement! Speed it up Lord. :D

Love the vybes in here today.

Thank you Virtuous for being a blessing!

VirtuousWoman

Star Member
May 28, 2010
Prayer is the key!

HF - You are a blessing as well! Thank you! :)

I am truly blessed on this forum, have a great weekend everyone!

Count down is on! CONGRATS!!! :eek:

RoyalT

May 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2010
AOR Received.
07-05-2010
Med's Done....
10-11-2009
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
11-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2010
LANDED..........
07-09-2010
AMEN!!! so let it Be!!
The Lord is Able!!!!

Thank you so much everyone! I dont even know what to do with myself right now.
I was at the bank when my husband called me and I had to step outside. People were coming out of the bank looking at me but I surely didnt care... God has been Good to me!!!

And I'm surely singing along... (but not too loud, my boss might want to send me home) LOL

Anxiouslywaiting

Star Member
May 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
18-05-2010
LANDED..........
25-07-2010
Sheraig..............Bless up mi Fren, u funny like "wow" me a come look for you when me come down, u hear....?

hope you still coming to the wedding.... :-*

Virtuous, I am also in agreement with that prayer. God is Good all the time, All the time God is Good.

He never fails and he is always on time...no matter how long you think you are waiting for something, it will only be on his time...

Hope everyone have a wonderful weekend!!!

Nae,... Good for you honey! go get your man..

LCW... has a lot of updates to do when she comes back.... Chelly, where u at ? miss you today...

Everyone else Bless up... same time same place next week,

well its just 3 O.Clock in JA right now, we can still hear something don't write it off just yet.!! its not over till its over.....

Bless

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
First of all i just waan hail up my GF Missing CONGRATS my freind i am glad tyour wait is finally over ...NOW GO GET YOUR MAN NEXT WENSDAY !!! God is good missing ,and CHEERS to a wonderful life with your wonderfull husband..It was a plesure knowing you i wish you nothing but the best ..

As for everyone else I am not Jamwifey...and i do not do the UPDATE LIST ....So you got mi confuse BIG time ...lol

So anyways people keep the forum going all the newbies are running the pages now a days so that is great ..Ill check in time to time and if there is a UPDATE ....Well take care Everyone ...may god bless you all

sheraig

Apr 6, 2010
Powerful prayer Sister Virtuous!!! A Love it!!! You really are a blessing......pray, claim, believe it in Jesus's name!!!!! We shall not want....I hear that!!!!!!

Anxious: girl......u did serious :eek:.....Lol...u know i'd represent!!!! :) how tweet and brave if i might add......only hope a nuh mi husband u a marry to u nuh...what a surprise that woulda be!! ;D :eek:..next thing mi tek a good look pon di groom.....'but wait nuh Charlie dat?' Dont worry i'd faint before mi can frig up di wedding...u'd be married by the time mi revive....
People it nuh unusual some of them man ya a two foot DOG!! but not my Charlie ;D ;D ;D

Anyhow, back to the celebrations!!!!!!!!!WHOIIIIIIIIIIII....This weekend fantabuloushous sah!!!!! LOVE IT!!!

A Jamwifey do di update.......drop wi like hot bread..hey borrow the neighbour computer nuh man....need fi hear from u!!

Nae-Nae: two weeks at an all-inclusive...yeah I'm green with envyya now....have fun...i normally leaving those places fat lika mudfish!!!

I think I like it, so excited...

Miracle_44

Star Member
Jun 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GLO, Missing & MAPLE: you guys have shown that you undoubtedly possess that virtue called ‘PATIENCE’. Remember God is NEVER slack concerning His promises towards us. He blesses the union of marriage because it’s ordained by Him and will ensure that all of us are united with our loved ones sooner than we think.

NAE: Enjoy and cherish the time you get to spend with your hubby, the waiting time draw nigh for all of us. Have fun and put in lots of overtime Lol! And PPR is on its way shortly!

ROYALT: That’s AWESOME, ROYAL NEWS hot of the press! Congrats to you and your husband, and now you will join a few of us whose waiting for PP to be returned!

HF, continue to inspire and encourage, I love your spirit; it has truly helped me since joining this forum a little over a week.

VIRTUOUS: Indeed powerful and timely, I stand in total agreement with that prayer, and once 2 or 3 come into agreement, God said he’s in the midst and we all know what happens after that: FULL VICTORY!

LCW: Glad to see you’re back darling, I missed your presence!

SO MUCH GOOD NEWS, until I’m totally overwhelmed and excited at the same time share with everyone who received good news this week! STAY TUNED, next week will be even HOTTER with the wonderful news. WISHING ALL a blessed and relaxing weekend!!!

Anxiouslywaiting

Star Member
May 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
18-05-2010
LANDED..........
25-07-2010
My Bad,.... Mrs. LCW.... aka.. Jhite..........LCW...... :eek:...........how me bad so, a mix you up with jamwifey, what a piece a audacity .............a so when news exciting you sometimes forget things..;D.

Is the second time since morning someone get mixed up for someone else, But mi nuh fraid to admit, when mi wrong and correct it...., cho after she gone so long, me nuh must feget.....a nuff a wi deh yah....hard to keep track when someones missing...lol...

Jamwifey you have lots of updated when you return honey, hope your OK.....hope to hear from you soon..

LCW.........how are you hope you have a great weekend!

Sheraig.............. as usual eeh, bwoy missis, if a Charlie, :eek: you wouldn't sleep through the wedding, I would have to wake you up if you faint, that would need some serious sorting out mi girl.... ;D ;D................ poor charlie.

Angella

Star Member
Mar 22, 2010
North York ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2009
File Transfer...
07-11-2009 KGN Rec'vd July 30 2009
Passport Req..
9/06/2010
LANDED..........
10/18/2010
HELLO

Sheraig, Angella, Chelly, KMC, Nae, KW, Missing, HF, Glo, Confused and Anxious ...CONGRATs is out to who get thru...WAITERS like me our time will come one day and YES!!!! GOD is GOOD!!!!!

I hope to hear more news in the weeks to come, I strongly believe July will be a good month...

Who does the timelines again???? cant remember?

:'( :'( :'(

Angella

Star Member
Mar 22, 2010
North York ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2009
File Transfer...
07-11-2009 KGN Rec'vd July 30 2009
Passport Req..
9/06/2010
LANDED..........
10/18/2010
Anyone hear from Canuck long time me no hear dat person up in here??????

CANUUUUCCCKKK wey yu deh????? how is things?????

::)