File Transfer...
02-12-2008
Med's Request
(redo of med /police clearance) July 14,2010
Med's Done....
15-10-2008 Submitted to Kingston August 17
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 22,2010/DROP OF PP NOVEMBER 24
MAPLE WE ARE ON THE SAME PAGE I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL WE PASS THE TIMELINE EVEN MY MP CALL THE IMMIGRATION AND THEY TOLD HER THAT THEY WILL E MAIL THE OFFICER THAT LOOK AFTER MY HUSBAND FILE AND TO TRY TO PUSH HIS PAPER EVEN THE IMMIGRATION OFFICER TOLD MY MP THAT IT`S TAKING TOO LONG AND IT SHOULD NOT BE I HOPE THEY WILL REALLY HELP MY HUSBAND PAPER TO PROCESS OR PUSH THE PROCESSING BECAUSE WHEN THEY CHECK IT SAY THAT ITS ON IO FOR REVIEW AND OTTAWA SAID FOR THAT LONG SO I HOPE MY HUSBAND WILL GET HIS REDO OF MEDICAL SOON AT LEAST IT JUST OUR LUCK TO GET A LAZY IO WHO DON`T CARE HOW WE FEEL SPECIALLY WAITING FOR THIS LONG 20 MONTHS TO BE EXACT :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Miracle_44

Star Member
Jun 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HAHAHA :), sure HF, I did some mixing up in that last message! I guess wasn't fully awake as yet ;D!

AND AMEEEEEEEN TO YOUR MESSAGE DARLING, very uplifting as ALWAYS!

MISSING: I'm keeping you in prayers and hope that there's some swift change with your husband's application process! Continue to be encouraged, remember God knows both you and your husband's name and marriage is ordained by Him, so He will ensure that this works out for the good for both of you!!! Blessings!

sheraig

Apr 6, 2010
Missingmybaby: I can understand your frustration...I dont know why they take so long to review the docs.....even on the skilled side its the same.

Girl, I pray that he will be with you for this Summer..come mek wi claim it!!!

Email them.......just pen how yu feel on paper without being too rude.....They normally respond with a generic response, butI have seen where it has triggered them into action. I always view it as a reminder...20 mnths really too long!!! :'( :mad: :mad:

Maple, Jamwifey and all the others waiting for lengthy period, I sympathise wid unu and trust mi I know how it feels to be waiting on them....We cant lose hope!!!

HF: You welcome girl!!!

Big up Chelley:powerhouse of knowlegde!!! Like ur vibes!!

Take care ma crew!! 8) 8)

Confused: u a sketel out di place..... ;D

Glogirl68

Nov 27, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Goodmorning everyone. Congrats on the pp pick ups thats great news to end the week. Still no email from niether email I sent over the last 2 weeks hmmm. I think ours is on a extended vacation.
Dropped my daughter and her friend off at MM great vibe going on there. We stayed for awhile and kept going back. We stayed over there and wondered around. She was over the moon cause she has already met a bunch of ppl from MM like the ones from Video on trial and took pics with them. It's funny to see all these tents. PPl go all out let me tell you. They were given their papers for a wrist band and told they must have that in order to get one.

Missingmybaby hopefully you and Maple will hear something soon this is just ridiculas the wait you's have had. We are now 13 mths and I see no end in site. I feel deep down we will be waiting as long as you's. :'( :'( I pray not

HighlyFavoured

Jan 26, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
Doc's Request.
10-05-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
18-01-2010
Med's Done....
24-08-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2010
LANDED..........
30-06-2010
GloGirl, I pray that you and Missingmybaby and Maple and Sheraig's applications speed up, in Jesus' name.

That is just plain slackness on KG's part. Keep sweet & be strong! :D

sheraig

Apr 6, 2010
Whaz up???

Where everybody at?????

Bwoy, lately everyweek we have some positive news!!

HF: Thanks girl...I know I'd do well with that break!!!!

God knows how patient we have been, he will grant us the desires of our heart....I've never doubted it!! We are humans so we will get anxious so scream, cry, get angry, crossed, miserable if unu want he understands that too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anxious/Missing: can just imagine unu ehhh......

Anxious: u must bawl a ur wedding...what a ride ehh and to know when its all done.....unu can really live as husband and wife! ;)

Missing: I can just picture u playing some Beyonce, getting all bootylicious...... ;D..........Mr. Missing...u tink it a guh guh suh when Missing hold u Wednesday....."lock down....no disturbance' :p :p

HUMP DAY...HUMP MONTH TO FART!!!!!!!!!! :p :p :p :p

JAMWIFEY/KC/LCW/CONFUSED/NAE NAE: WHERE U AT????

GONE AGAIN!

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
sheraig - I'm here lol you are too funny!!

hello everyone....HF, chelley, VW, anxious, missingmybaby, missingmyhubby, glo, miracle, kimore, helpme and all the lurkers who are just reading

so we have 2 hubby's coming to Canada next week, 1 later in July afer the wedding (or maybe it will be August by the time he gets here).....July is looking like a good month already!

glo, rosemel, jammy, maple, missingmybaby and anyone else who has been waiting....I pray KG gets the kick in the butt they need to get to work on processing those applications and you are re-united with your significant others soon!!!

my boss gave me clearance to have 2 weeks vacation....thank God! so I'll be able to visit hubby for 2 weeks now instead of 1 :p ;D :p I leave on the 19th....8 more days ... CAN'T WAIT!!! I miss him soooooo much!

confused - it's 8 days for you too! I hope you got the situation with Granny sorted out lol

oh and I paid the final fee for the right of PR today - sent the first payment in with my app and sent the second today so they are all paid! I just hope it gets there and is matched up with our files. I put both our names and birth dates on it and wrote a note saying the apps were sent May 18 so hopefully there won't be any mishaps with it!

now they have everything, all paid up and all original documents sent, medical is done, original police clearance sent.....all they need is hubby's passport to stamp when the time comes ;D It couldn't be any easier for them!!

have a good weekend everyone!!!

kenswife

Star Member
May 17, 2010
just want to say congrats to all of you that have made it through this long ridiculous process...anxious, highly and missing ;D ;D ;D ;D. up coming weddings, pp pickups this is all great news!!!
I love hearing this news because before joining this forum i had no hope people would always ask me wen is ur hubby coming i had no clue i didnt know what to say. Now i feel more hopeful and educated about the whole sponsorship process. i honestly feel that kg will start to pick up their pace and try to get through some of their backlog(praying).

have a good weekend to everyone 8)

ooo btw i think brazil will be taking the cup this yr dont really know y i just heard they have really great players on their team started watching some of the s. africa n mexico this morning but fell back to sleep :-[ :-[ :-[
will be watching!!!!

Kenswife

kenswife

Star Member
May 17, 2010
congrats nae on sending ur final payment i know its alot of paper work and $$$!!have u booked ur ticket yet?? do u know of any seat sales?? my hubby wants to come beginning of july, travelling back and forth to ja is becoming expensive for us now :-\ ::) :-\

HighlyFavoured

Jan 26, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
Doc's Request.
10-05-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
18-01-2010
Med's Done....
24-08-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2010
LANDED..........
30-06-2010
Blessings nae & Kenswife! Good to see you. :)

Nae, it really is a relief to know that those payments are out of the way. Though it's painful to give the Gov't more $$$$. Tis the way of the world.

Enjoy your time with your hubby! :D

RoyalT

May 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2010
AOR Received.
07-05-2010
Med's Done....
10-11-2009
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
11-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2010
LANDED..........
07-09-2010
Hey All,

****Wonderful News****

My husband (being processed through POS) received a letter today saying that we have met all requirements and that the visa has been approved. All he has to do is send in his passport and a picture.

The Lord God is Good, I am so amazed; but I Thank God for coming through in such a manner!!! I'm so EXCITED!!!

Everyone, Pray and Trust God to come through for you!!!

I was hoping and PRAYING for september (6 months) and everyone told me that its almost impossible but God has shown me different. He has not only done it quickly but He has done it in HALF the time I was even requesting!

He is able to do EXCEEDINGLY ABUNDANTLY MORE THAN WE ARE ABLE TO ASK OR THINK!!!
just wanted to share my excitement and encourage everyone to Trust Him that all will work out for you soon!
I know i have a little bit of a wait for them to return the passport to him but I am Glad the hard part is over.

sheraig

Apr 6, 2010
Royal: I cannot hide my amazement :eek: :eek: :eek: POS is one of the worst offices....
Girl you blessed bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy HUMP day to you too!! :p :p Get in shape girl, ur man is coming!!

nae: Glad i could make u laugh today!! :)

CONGRATS>>>>>>>>>

No man....blessing a run wi down!!

My Lord is sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who next????!!!!

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
CONGRATULATIONS RoyalT!!! more good news this week!

Kenswife - yes I already booked my ticket but we are staying at an all inclusive for the 2 weeks. Hubby has 3 weeks off work so we are going to have a real honeymoon this time! The prices for all inclusive in Mobay are ridiculously cheap right now. I'm not sure what flights are like though. Travelling back and forth is definitely expensive!!!

Thanks HF! I definitely will enjoy every minute with hubby....it will be awhile before I can go back

HighlyFavoured

Jan 26, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
Doc's Request.
10-05-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
18-01-2010
Med's Done....
24-08-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2010
LANDED..........
30-06-2010
RoyalT that's AWESOME!!!!!!! He's a miracle working God!! Praise the Lord. Such wonderful news.

When the praises go up - the blessings must come down!!

We are rejoicing with you, RoyalT! :D

VirtuousWoman

Star Member
May 28, 2010
AMEN, AMEN, AMEN!!! :eek: I am truly happy for all of you that will be reunited with hubby's!!!!!!

THIS IS SO EXCITING :D :D :D

I REMEMBER A PRAYER ABOUT THIS MONTH SOME TIME AGO, GOD IS GOOD AND HE HEARS ALL PRAYERS!!! BLESSINGS ALL AND STAY BLESSED!

ANXIOUSLY, MISSING, ROYALT!!!!!!! OH MY GOODNESS, I CAN'T STOP REJOICING!!!!

REMEMBER TO SPREAD THE BLESSINGS!!!

By the way, Good Afternoon everyone!!!