Zoey80

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Thanks!!
just sent you a PM.
Z
lovindahubby said:
welcome back zoey.. the good byes are always hard
but in your notes you can look at your due dates... look at app status and see if it says (open or in progress or anything like that) and see if nothing is there.. also location registry----i guess its just somewhere sitting down I guess.. thats how i see it... and under medical look if it says started or not started and under that.. you will see due date etc...if anything pm and see if anyone can help :)

mrs.simpleLus

Star Member
Feb 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2012
File Transfer...
03-15-2013
Interview........
03-19-2014
Passport Req..
03-19-2014
josephine196901 said:
Congrats MRS S. Flights next weekend on Saturday and Sunday are cheap on West Jet if you are flying from MO Bay. If you are flying from Kingston Monday's it is good to fly with Fly Jamaica. Also, your passport will be shipped by Monday. Dhl are closed on the weekend. Can you tell I have been been watching flights by the day? I PRAY I AM NEXT!

Josephine

Aaah. Thank you soo much for that inside info!! Much appreciated ! I'm praying for u too Josephine!!

palara

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga/Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2013
AOR Received.
November 22, 2013
File Transfer...
December 5, 2013
Med's Done....
May 28,2013
JANAIDIAN MRS said:
Welcome Chnkymnky!!

thank you!!!! So pumped!

Congratulations!!!

My father does my taxes and he didnt change my married status. we don't know what to do. Honestly I've never even seen what happens to my taxes. I just hand him my 4's. Soooo if possible could you explain exactly what is different for this year now that I am married? Is there a box he checks for Married? I have to write CRA a letter telling them when we got married? anythign else? Is this info posted anywhere?

[When I did my taxes this year I filed married CRA then sent me a letter requesting my husband social# and if he is not in the country how much money he is making and to convert it into CND currency and if he is not working then state that in the letter, once you send that information in they will reassess you, they stop all credit child tax, GST and trillium. The interesting thing is if your husband has a child under 18 from a previous relationship the child can be filed under your taxes when they arrive...hope this helps

palara

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga/Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2013
AOR Received.
November 22, 2013
File Transfer...
December 5, 2013
Med's Done....
May 28,2013
Kadi27 said:
Welcome Palara. All the best on your journey; praying you hear something soon; keep the faith!

I have added you the the spreadsheet.

Can you tell me what is you e-cas status so I can add it.

I'm so sorry but I really don't understand all these quote status things you guys are talking about but I looked on the spread sheet and it looks like its the medical which was the status was they have rec'd the medical. what is AOR?.

lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
palara said:
JANAIDIAN MRS said:
Welcome Chnkymnky!!

thank you!!!! So pumped!

Congratulations!!!

My father does my taxes and he didnt change my married status. we don't know what to do. Honestly I've never even seen what happens to my taxes. I just hand him my 4's. Soooo if possible could you explain exactly what is different for this year now that I am married? Is there a box he checks for Married? I have to write CRA a letter telling them when we got married? anythign else? Is this info posted anywhere?

[When I did my taxes this year I filed married CRA then sent me a letter requesting my husband social# and if he is not in the country how much money he is making and to convert it into CND currency and if he is not working then state that in the letter, once you send that information in they will reassess you, they stop all credit child tax, GST and trillium. The interesting thing is if your husband has a child under 18 from a previous relationship the child can be filed under your taxes when they arrive...hope this helps

hey hun.. regarding the taxes..
the same thing happen to me last year, but what you can do, is send a letter when sending in your taxes and they it will be processed same time. thats what they told me, every year if my husband is not here, just write a letter stating he is no here, hes income is 0.00 and thus wont cause no delay

JANAIDIAN MRS

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 26, 2013
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do & request for more years info on History: March 26, 2014 (they received March 31, 2013)
File Transfer...
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
April 3, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
April 22, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
MAY 5, 2014
LANDED..........
MAY 28, 2014
lovindahubby said:
lol yes mam..than you
haha I am a confusing person sometimes... I need to work on that.

palara said:
I'm so sorry but I really don't understand all these quote status things you guys are talking about but I looked on the spread sheet and it looks like its the medical which was the status was they have rec'd the medical. what is AOR?.
AOR is Acknowledgement of receipt. The e-mail or letter most people get when your app has been received at a Visa Office (VO)
I am still trying to figure out these abbreviations as well.

lovindahubby said:
the same thing happen to me last year, but what you can do, is send a letter when sending in your taxes and they it will be processed same time. thats what they told me, every year if my husband is not here, just write a letter stating he is no here, hes income is 0.00 and thus wont cause no delay
lovindahubby said:
ok and I find the mailing addy if I google CRA or should I find a number to call and ask them?

palara

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga/Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2013
AOR Received.
November 22, 2013
File Transfer...
December 5, 2013
Med's Done....
May 28,2013
JANAIDIAN MRS said:

AOR is Acknowledgement of receipt. The e-mail or letter most people get when your app has been received at a Visa Office (VO)

ok and I find the mailing addy if I google CRA or should I find a number to call and ask them?

Look on your NOA (notice of assessment) under your SIN# you will see an address below, that is the address you could mail it too. if you call for the fax number that fax# is forever busy...they say it takes up to 8wk for them to reassess your file. Depending on the year you go married they want current and the year before you got married..I'v been told if they make money it effects your income but if they don't then you will be ok....thanks lovindahubby will do that this was my 1st year ]

palara

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga/Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2013
AOR Received.
November 22, 2013
File Transfer...
December 5, 2013
Med's Done....
May 28,2013
mrs.simpleLus said:
I'm going to get him :). Never flown before. :d. I guess passport should be shipped this week ? Looking for flights this weekend :).

Congrats ;D ;D ;D ;D

Air transit also have cheep flights but west jet is my fav by far

JANAIDIAN MRS

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 26, 2013
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do & request for more years info on History: March 26, 2014 (they received March 31, 2013)
File Transfer...
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
April 3, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
April 22, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
MAY 5, 2014
LANDED..........
MAY 28, 2014
palara said:
JANAIDIAN MRS said:

Look on your NOA (notice of assessment) under your SIN# you will see an address below, that is the address you could mail it too. if you call for the fax number that fax# is forever busy...they say it takes up to 8wk for them to reassess your file. Depending on the year you go married they want current and the year before you got married..I'v been told if they make money it effects your income but if they don't then you will be ok....thanks lovindahubby will do that this was my 1st year ]
thank you!

josephine196901

Star Member
May 11, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2013
Doc's Request.
01-04-2013
File Transfer...
05-05-2013
Med's Done....
04-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2014
FINALLY!!!!!! DECISION MADE !!!!!!!!! THANK YOU JESUS!!!!! MY HUBBY WILL BE COMING ON WEDNESDAY ..... WHETHER HE LIKES IT OR NOT LOL!!! ALONE ON HIS FIRST FLIGHT :) :p :p :-* :D ;D 8) :-* [move]

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
josephine196901 said:
FINALLY!!!!!! DECISION MADE !!!!!!!!! THANK YOU JESUS!!!!! MY HUBBY WILL BE COMING ON WEDNESDAY ..... WHETHER HE LIKES IT OR NOT LOL!!! ALONE ON HIS FIRST FLIGHT :) :p :p :-* :D ;D 8) :-* [move]
Yay!!! Finally Hun. Congrats. Your hubby soon come home

Mrs. Parkin

Nov 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN then POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2013
Doc's Request.
October 30, 2014
AOR Received.
December 9, 2013
File Transfer...
October 17, 2013
Med's Request
Extended
Med's Done....
September 3, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 1, 2014
josephine196901 said:
So happy to hear it Josephine!!! 2 more sleeps!!! YAYYYYY!!!!!! so happy.

lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
josephine196901 said:

[size=20pt]CONGRATS.... FINALLY YOUR JOURNEY IS OVER... WOOOO HOOO.. NOW ITS DG TIME... LIKE WTH LOOK LIKE KINGSTON HAVE A THING FOR HER.. SMH
NOW KINGSTON, LETS PROCESS SOME MORE APPLICATIONS CAUSE IT SEEMS LIKE YOU GUYS ON PAUSE AGAIN... COME ON NOW, WE HAVE MORE 2013 THAT NEED TO SEE THEIR HUBBIES AND WIFES.. PLEASE KINGSTON , PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![size=20pt]

josephine196901

Star Member
May 11, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2013
Doc's Request.
01-04-2013
File Transfer...
05-05-2013
Med's Done....
04-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2014
lovindahubby said:
[size=20pt]CONGRATS.... FINALLY YOUR JOURNEY IS OVER... WOOOO HOOO.. NOW ITS DG TIME... LIKE WTH LOOK LIKE KINGSTON HAVE A THING FOR HER.. SMH
NOW KINGSTON, LETS PROCESS SOME MORE APPLICATIONS CAUSE IT SEEMS LIKE YOU GUYS ON PAUSE AGAIN... COME ON NOW, WE HAVE MORE 2013 THAT NEED TO SEE THEIR HUBBIES AND WIFES.. PLEASE KINGSTON , PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![size=20pt]

Thank you Lovin, SammyStorm and Mrs. Yes DG has to be next! Wherever DG is get her to call her MP. Mine called them last Thursday! I am so happy I can't think!

Kadi27

May 13, 2013
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 9, 2013
Doc's Request.
April 15,2014 (Originial Birth& Marriage Cert)
File Transfer...
March 4, 2013
Med's Done....
November 2012/Re-Med & PC April 15/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2014
LANDED..........
Soon by the grace of God
Good Morning JamFam,

Refreshing news to my eyes on a beautiful Monday Morning.

Congrats Josephine and Mrs. S, the hubs are on their way and you ladies can have better rest at night ;)

Kingston; our girl DG needs an update to Decision Made; thank you very much!

The rest of the fam our time is coming up :-*