Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 9, 2013
Doc's Request.
April 15,2014 (Originial Birth& Marriage Cert)
File Transfer...
March 4, 2013
Med's Done....
November 2012/Re-Med & PC April 15/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2014
LANDED..........
Soon by the grace of God
JANAIDIAN MRS said:
;D :p DECISION MAAAADDDEEEEEE!!!!!!! :p ;D
Yeahhhhh ;D PP on the way Janaidian ;) Congrats

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
carm_cnd said:
Good Morning well my husband landed April 17th. I flew from Yukon to Toronto to meet him. I was able to call him while I was in Vancouver he had just made it to montego bay. we talked until I went on the plane to Toronto. I was so nervous I think more so then him. I arrived in tornoto 30 mins before him. I waited at international arrivals the longest 45 mins of my life. I saw a lot of Jamaicans come out thinking he would be coming along soon and then it thinned out. Finally saw some Jamaican tourist and thank goodness he told me what he was wear. I finally saw him come out he looked confused where to go just stood at the top looking for me. I walked up to him and gave him a hug and cried. He was like why are you crying I told him I was just so happy. we stood there for a few minutes hugging and kissing while everyone around us watch lol then we went to check his bag on to our next plane to Calgary. I would fall to sleep and wake up to see if he was still there, smile and go back to sleep I think I did that 3 times. we spent Easter weekend with my family in Calgary. It was great he got a long with them so well. there was 14 of us who went out for dinner the day after we got there. 6 of us under one roof 3 cousin who are like brothers and sisters. they loved him. We went up toward Banff so we got to see snow, sunday night we flew to Victoria stayed there until Wednesday then ferry to Vancouver where we stayed until sunday. after 10 days we flew home. We have been home since sunday night and so far so good. there has been a lot of first and I just love seeing them all. He has tried turkey, sushi, moose and caribou meat. Flying for the first time, ferry ride, sky train, drove in Canada. He has got to feed wild seals in Victoria, vancouver aquarium, malls.

He is just waiting on seeing a moose and bears lol He has how ever already helped cut up moose meat.

I am amazed on how he is coming along. he is talking everything like a champ. Usually he is very shy and not up to meeting people but he has really surprised me with who he is now. he has meet some many people, even went to the gym a couple of times with me and played soccer the other night and most likely again tonight or maybe try road hockey. Its great having a partner to do everything with. We cleaned the yard last night, showing him around here. he is totally comfortable walking around by himself here. He is even getting along with my big 130lbs dog... well better then I thought he would be.

we are having a BBQ may long weekend where people can come and meet him. I cant wait. I am just enjoying every minute of it!!!! Grin It still feels surreal

So worth the wait trust me. we have had our ups and downs and at some points ready to give up but after all that I am so glad we toughed it out because this feeling right now is amazing.

Congratulations carm and mr carm!!!! :-*

I think mr carm has seen more of Canada than a lot of Canadian citizens! :p

So what time is the bbq and are we all invited?!?!?!?!?
:D ;)

Need to be with Hubby

Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
carm_cnd said:
Good Morning well my husband landed April 17th. I flew from Yukon to Toronto to meet him. I was able to call him while I was in Vancouver he had just made it to montego bay. we talked until I went on the plane to Toronto. I was so nervous I think more so then him. I arrived in tornoto 30 mins before him. I waited at international arrivals the longest 45 mins of my life. I saw a lot of Jamaicans come out thinking he would be coming along soon and then it thinned out. Finally saw some Jamaican tourist and thank goodness he told me what he was wear. I finally saw him come out he looked confused where to go just stood at the top looking for me. I walked up to him and gave him a hug and cried. He was like why are you crying I told him I was just so happy. we stood there for a few minutes hugging and kissing while everyone around us watch lol then we went to check his bag on to our next plane to Calgary. I would fall to sleep and wake up to see if he was still there, smile and go back to sleep I think I did that 3 times. we spent Easter weekend with my family in Calgary. It was great he got a long with them so well. there was 14 of us who went out for dinner the day after we got there. 6 of us under one roof 3 cousin who are like brothers and sisters. they loved him. We went up toward Banff so we got to see snow, sunday night we flew to Victoria stayed there until Wednesday then ferry to Vancouver where we stayed until sunday. after 10 days we flew home. We have been home since sunday night and so far so good. there has been a lot of first and I just love seeing them all. He has tried turkey, sushi, moose and caribou meat. Flying for the first time, ferry ride, sky train, drove in Canada. He has got to feed wild seals in Victoria, vancouver aquarium, malls.

He is just waiting on seeing a moose and bears lol He has how ever already helped cut up moose meat.

I am amazed on how he is coming along. he is talking everything like a champ. Usually he is very shy and not up to meeting people but he has really surprised me with who he is now. he has meet some many people, even went to the gym a couple of times with me and played soccer the other night and most likely again tonight or maybe try road hockey. Its great having a partner to do everything with. We cleaned the yard last night, showing him around here. he is totally comfortable walking around by himself here. He is even getting along with my big 130lbs dog... well better then I thought he would be.

we are having a BBQ may long weekend where people can come and meet him. I cant wait. I am just enjoying every minute of it!!!! Grin It still feels surreal

So worth the wait trust me. we have had our ups and downs and at some points ready to give up but after all that I am so glad we toughed it out because this feeling right now is amazing.

Very nice :) beautiful landing and lovely the fun began already ;) . Congratulation once more

mrs.simpleLus

Star Member
Feb 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2012
File Transfer...
03-15-2013
Interview........
03-19-2014
Passport Req..
03-19-2014
Congratulations Janadian!!!

The chanting is working !!! Haha jokes

Yaay. Another landing story soon!

Carm that was a beautiful landing story! Great pics!

JAMCANSO4

Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-13
AOR Received.
10-08-13
File Transfer...
08-09-13
Passport Req..
SOON
VISA ISSUED...
SOON
LANDED..........
SOON
carm_cnd said:

Congratulation, I am happy for you!

Congratulations Janadian!!!

carm_cnd

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2012
Doc's Request.
01-28-2014
AOR Received.
03-11-2012
File Transfer...
03-11-2012
Med's Request
01-28-2014
Med's Done....
09-04-2012
Interview........
passed no interview needed
Passport Req..
28-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2014
LANDED..........
17-04-2014
Nevaeha said:
Congratulations carm and mr carm!!!! :-*

I think mr carm has seen more of Canada than a lot of Canadian citizens! :p

So what time is the bbq and are we all invited?!?!?!?!?
:D ;)
LOL Friday may long weekend. I told my friends n family to bring guys out because he needs friends lol

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
carm_cnd said:
LOL Friday may long weekend. I told my friends n family to bring guys out because he needs friends lol
Okay, what shall I bring to the BBQ?? LOL...I would ssssooo be there if it wasn't a 12 hour trip!! LOL!!

Hahaha...Isn't the guys to girls ratio in YK 10-1?? I am sure he will have no problem making buddies :)

Hey, so tell us his reaction to snow, cold, the beautiful mountains and no doubt cleaner air!?!?!

carm_cnd

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2012
Doc's Request.
01-28-2014
AOR Received.
03-11-2012
File Transfer...
03-11-2012
Med's Request
01-28-2014
Med's Done....
09-04-2012
Interview........
passed no interview needed
Passport Req..
28-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2014
LANDED..........
17-04-2014
he loved it. it was funny because I woke up the morning after we got there and it was barely snowing and he was excited about that and then we went to the market after we left it was a blizzard outside :eek:lol like full on white out on the highway. I told him to stop asking for snow now lol it was so cute to see him make his first snow ball but the weather has been beautiful he has just been wearing light jackets and even T-shirts.

this week its going to be plus 15 to 20c so not too bad at al ;D

palara

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga/Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2013
AOR Received.
November 22, 2013
File Transfer...
December 5, 2013
Med's Done....
May 28,2013
Hi guys

I applied for my husband and his son who live in Jamaica on October 1, 2013 and was approved by Canada on November 22,2013 according to Kingston visa office it was rec'd December 5, 2013 the police record was done June 17, 2013 and medical was done May28, 2013 can someone but this information on the spreadsheet

lexi

Sep 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2013
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
File Transfer...
15-10-2013
Med's Done....
05-15-2013, Voluntary redo 10-02-2014
Interview........
19-11-2014
Passport Req..
19-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2014
LANDED..........
28-11-2014 coming home with me!
palara said:
Hi guys

I applied for my husband and his son who live in Jamaica on October 1, 2013 and was approved by Canada on November 22,2013 according to Kingston visa office it was rec'd December 5, 2013 the police record was done June 17, 2013 and medical was done May28, 2013 can someone but this information on the spreadsheet
Welcome to our JamFamily
I'm sure someone will put your information on the sheet soon. You and I have a similar timeline. Let's hope you're one of the 20% that gets through in 8-10 months.

palara

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga/Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2013
AOR Received.
November 22, 2013
File Transfer...
December 5, 2013
Med's Done....
May 28,2013
Thank you this form makes me feel a little better knowing that their are others waiting as long as me and not to give up because the waiting is very frustrating.

JDubsGirl

Apr 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-13
AOR Received.
31-04-13
File Transfer...
27-05-13
Med's Done....
20-03-13
Interview........
None requested
Passport Req..
12-04-14
palara said:
Thank you this form makes me feel a little better knowing that their are others waiting as long as me and not to give up because the waiting is very frustrating.
Welcome palara! This waiting is horrible but definitely don't give up! We are all here to help and support one another.

palara

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga/Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2013
AOR Received.
November 22, 2013
File Transfer...
December 5, 2013
Med's Done....
May 28,2013
thank you...here some information if you don't already know, when you do your income tax file married even if they are in another country, CRA would need a letter on when you got married and how much money your spouse makes in that country and if you get monthly credits from them it will stop it until they asses you...really a pain

mrs.simpleLus

Star Member
Feb 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2012
File Transfer...
03-15-2013
Interview........
03-19-2014
Passport Req..
03-19-2014
JANAIDIAN MRS said:
;D :p DECISION MAAAADDDEEEEEE!!!!!!! :p ;D

Hey Mrs janadian. When did they request ur husbands passport ? It wasn't really April 2012 was it?