May 14, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 13, 2014
LANDED..........
16 months total
oneandonly said:
***UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE***

Sorry I been MIA for a bit HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE

Hubby got back his passport on Thursday and has landed today. Will give a landing story shortly thank you all for your support
Congrats... You didn't waste anytime getting hubby home for Valentine's day :-*

cant_hardly-wait

Feb 22, 2013
Ottawa, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 11, 2012
AOR Received.
05-01-2013
File Transfer...
11-01-2013
Med's Done....
00-11-12
Passport Req..
27-01-2014
oneandonly said:

Hubby got back his passport on Thursday and has landed today. Will give a landing story shortly thank you all for your support
Congrats dear.

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
oneandonly said:

Congrats O&O!!! So wonderful that hubby has landed!! Can't wait to hear the landing story!

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
oneandonly said:

Finally!!! Congrats and look forward to the landing story

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Good Morning Mr and Mrs O&O's Landing Story

Thank you all for your well wishes it was a 15 months that will be history now. We waited long but not as long as some members and my heart goes out to them but the time will soon come. Keep praying God surely answers prayers and keep the faith even at the lowest.

Hubby got back his passport on Thursday and what perfect way to welcome him home on Valentines Day so I booked the ticket we couldn't wait to be with each other. Friday was a busy day I worked then came home cleaned and did some washing then got ready to go to the airport.

Hubby's flight got into Toronto at 7pm so I got to the airport at 720pm. At 745pm I see him walk out "called honey" we looked at each other stared smiling and crying. I bought 2 huge valentines cards to greet him. Hubby said the landing took less than 2 mins. He didn't get any temporary sin. As well he didn't get any welcome to canada booklets probably cause he was here before. My mom picked us up from the airport and headed to get something to eat for hubby Popeyes he was craving. Came home talked, laugh and cuddle and the rest is history. Sorry the landing story wasn't too EPIC as he was already in canada before.

Thank you all I will still be around to support the rest of you I'm one message away.

Love you all blessings xoxox

Mr and Mrs O&O

pat5576

Feb 13, 2014
Maple Syrup said:
Thanks! :D

I sent KG an email a couple of days ago to which they responded within 2 hours confirming that hubby's forms were mailed the first week of March. Hhhmmm .... it's now the first week of April. We shall see!

JW - Where in Westmoreland are you headed??

DADDYS GIRL

Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2012
Doc's Request.
12-03-2014
AOR Received.
16-05-2012
File Transfer...
29-05-2012
Med's Done....
16-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2014 - Rec: 19-05-2014
LANDED..........
23-05-2014
oneandonly said:

Thank you all for your well wishes it was a 15 months that will be history now. We waited long but not as long as some members and my heart goes out to them but the time will soon come. Keep praying God surely answers prayers and keep the faith even at the lowest.

Hubby got back his passport on Thursday and what perfect way to welcome him home on Valentines Day so I booked the ticket we couldn't wait to be with each other. Friday was a busy day I worked then came home cleaned and did some washing then got ready to go to the airport.

Hubby's flight got into Toronto at 7pm so I got to the airport at 720pm. At 745pm I see him walk out "called honey" we looked at each other stared smiling and crying. I bought 2 huge valentines cards to greet him. Hubby said the landing took less than 2 mins. He didn't get any temporary sin. As well he didn't get any welcome to canada booklets probably cause he was here before. My mom picked us up from the airport and headed to get something to eat for hubby Popeyes he was craving. Came home talked, laugh and cuddle and the rest is history. Sorry the landing story wasn't too EPIC as he was already in canada before.

Thank you all I will still be around to support the rest of you I'm one message away.

Mr and Mrs O&O
Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. O&O!!!

Wishing you guys nothing but the best! Remember to keep God in the midst of your marriage and every obstacle shall and will be conquered.

Thank you for all your support and kind words along the way! :-*

Stay Sweet as Always!

DG

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
DADDYS GIRL said:
Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. O&O!!!

Wishing you guys nothing but the best! Remember to keep God in the midst of your marriage and every obstacle shall and will be conquered.

Thank you for all your support and kind words along the way! :-*

Stay Sweet as Always!

DG
I will be here to support you through till it's your time. I couldn't agree with you anymore God will be forever in our life. Thank you so much DG you will always be a special person to me.

P.s all our proofs were returned to is even a email from someone else's file like where does the privacy come into this. Kingston has broken the privacy act.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
oneandonly said:

Mr and Mrs O&O
Congrats! Great news....now your life can start again together! Too funny on the Popeye's that is hubby's first place he wants to go when he comes home too! Best of luck to the two of you!

longdistanceloves

Oct 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 18, 2012
AOR Received.
January 24, 2013
Passport Req..
January 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
February 21, 2014
LANDED..........
February 23, 2014
oneandonly said:

Mr and Mrs O&O

Congrats o&o ! Glad your hubbies home!

CeCe la Belle

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 27, 2013
Doc's Request.
November 6, 2014
File Transfer...
October 25, 2013
Med's Done....
August 2013
Passport Req..
November 6, 2014
oneandonly said:

Congrats O&O. For all it's worth I hope you guys enjoy the bliss of the first few months in Canada together ;D

CeCe la Belle

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 27, 2013
Doc's Request.
November 6, 2014
File Transfer...
October 25, 2013
Med's Done....
August 2013
Passport Req..
November 6, 2014
lovindahubby said:
Good night peeps.. So I was reading a next thread and look what I stumbled upon...lol

The Department aims to process 80% of sponsorship and permanent residence applications submitted on behalf of the high-priority group of spouses, common-law partners, conjugal partners and dependent children within six months.
5.7. Non-routine cases
While every effort should be made to process high-priority cases expeditiously, it is recognized that there are circumstances where priority processing may legitimately be affected. While not exhaustive, the list below provides some examples of non-routine cases that may not be processed according to the six-month service standard..
Examples of non-routine cases:
 medical, security or criminal issues;
 suspected relationship or dissolution of convenience;
 misrepresentation of marital status at time of marriage;
 previous deportation;
 inability to support self and family members due to legal obligations or other reasons;
 relationship of applicant to sponsor or applicant to other family members in doubt;
 marital status of family member suspect;
 sponsor under investigation for violation of IRPA; or
OP 2 Processing Members of the Family Class

The following would frequently, but not necessarily, be non-routine cases:
 legal validity of foreign marriage in question (marriage which occurred in country other than in processing mission's area of responsibility);
 custody of children of applicant;
 residence status of sponsor in doubt;
 delays created by applicant not following instructions;
 communications not received by mission or by applicant (unreliable postal system, mission not informed of change of address);
 family members and principal applicant residing in different countries and processing coordination difficulties occur; or
 applicant previously removed or excluded from Canada.
In an effort to aid analysis and identification of non-routine cases, the Work In Progress (WIP) event structure in CAIPS should be used by visa offices to flag non-routine cases. Visa offices may enter the following WIP events to identify a file that is non-routine and therefore might be processed outside of the six-month service standard. The WIP events are:
 Background check delay
 Medical delay
 Criminality delay
 Other delay
One or more of these WIP events may be entered when the cause of a possible delay is identified.
Examples of possible delays:
 Medical delay—the requirement to undergo 6 months of treatment for active tuberculosis;
 Criminality delay—a family member has a pending criminal charge that must be resolved before admissibility may be determined;
 Other delay—an interview is required but area trips are made to the region only once or twice per year and an area trip has been completed just recently;
 The sponsor is from Quebec, was found to be ineligible by Quebec, and successfully appealed;
 An investigation in Canada is required prior to determining whether the sponsor is eligible.
OP 2 Processing Members of the Family Class

I couldn't copy all.. Damn its long..lol but it was saying new info was added
Damn, good fishing girl.

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
chickie72 said:
Congrats! Great news....now your life can start again together! Too funny on the Popeye's that is hubby's first place he wants to go when he comes home too! Best of luck to the two of you!
Thanks Chickie