Leshatesha

Star Member
Jul 14, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oneandonly said:
Good Morning Mr and Mrs O&O's Landing Story

Thank you all for your well wishes it was a 15 months that will be history now. We waited long but not as long as some members and my heart goes out to them but the time will soon come. Keep praying God surely answers prayers and keep the faith even at the lowest.

Hubby got back his passport on Thursday and what perfect way to welcome him home on Valentines Day so I booked the ticket we couldn't wait to be with each other. Friday was a busy day I worked then came home cleaned and did some washing then got ready to go to the airport.

Hubby's flight got into Toronto at 7pm so I got to the airport at 720pm. At 745pm I see him walk out "called honey" we looked at each other stared smiling and crying. I bought 2 huge valentines cards to greet him. Hubby said the landing took less than 2 mins. He didn't get any temporary sin. As well he didn't get any welcome to canada booklets probably cause he was here before. My mom picked us up from the airport and headed to get something to eat for hubby Popeyes he was craving. Came home talked, laugh and cuddle and the rest is history. Sorry the landing story wasn't too EPIC as he was already in canada before.

Thank you all I will still be around to support the rest of you I'm one message away.

Love you all blessings xoxox

Mr and Mrs O&O
Thank you for your story. I was in a simular situation as you! There is hope!

Aug 4, 2012
Spanish Town
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2012
Doc's Request.
11-25-13
AOR Received.
15-10-2012
File Transfer...
January 2013
Med's Request
11-25-13
Med's Done....
February or March(can't remember) Redo it Dec 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
05-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2014 (collected 25-02-2014)
oneandonly said:

Thank you all for your well wishes it was a 15 months that will be history now. We waited long but not as long as some members and my heart goes out to them but the time will soon come. Keep praying God surely answers prayers and keep the faith even at the lowest.

Hubby got back his passport on Thursday and what perfect way to welcome him home on Valentines Day so I booked the ticket we couldn't wait to be with each other. Friday was a busy day I worked then came home cleaned and did some washing then got ready to go to the airport.

Hubby's flight got into Toronto at 7pm so I got to the airport at 720pm. At 745pm I see him walk out "called honey" we looked at each other stared smiling and crying. I bought 2 huge valentines cards to greet him. Hubby said the landing took less than 2 mins. He didn't get any temporary sin. As well he didn't get any welcome to canada booklets probably cause he was here before. My mom picked us up from the airport and headed to get something to eat for hubby Popeyes he was craving. Came home talked, laugh and cuddle and the rest is history. Sorry the landing story wasn't too EPIC as he was already in canada before.

Thank you all I will still be around to support the rest of you I'm one message away.

Mr and Mrs O&O
Congrats all the best to you and your husband and Popeye is definitely a good first stop lol

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
ppr waitin said:
Gnite ever1 im nt really new on ere but bin readi,readn alot alotof post, i get ppr in agaust last year in november got bck a email sayin it was a ppr error , so they sent bck my pp n requestin some documents. I sent bck pp on request documents as they ask me to , all nw I ave nt hear anything bck frm them. I'm a 2012 applicant
well if they sent you an email asking for more documents back in November then they probably put a 60 or 90 day bring forward date on your file so you should hear from them again soon. As for them saying your PPR was a mistake......kingston is known for mistakes so maybe it was someone elses....they have a habit of sending others stuff to other people so I am not sure, never heard of them ever sending back someones passport before. Keep the faith that you hear from them soon. Blessings

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
oneandonly said:

Mr and Mrs O&O
O&O all landing stories are beautiful!!! So happy for you and hubby!!! At least he missed the deep freeze of the last few months. Hope he brought some sunshine and heat for us 8)

Now let's bring the other spouses home who's passports are still MIA then KGN can work on all the others :D

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
ppr waitin said:
I need help somebody! Embassy sayin ppr was on erro?ever heard this b4?
ppr waitin said:
I need help somebody! Embassy sayin ppr was on erro?ever heard this b4?
PW I am fairly new to the forum so cannot answer however that sounds so very bizarre even for KGN!!! Can you go to embassy and ask on the days they are open? If not how about trying to call CIC in Ottawa?? Can you provide more detailed information so maybe someone can answer your question?

ppr waitin

Nov 7, 2013
Well I don't ave much explenation, we ave a lawyer but nt gettin much info .so I'm jus trin to get sum info on my own cuz its almost 2yrs nw the last ting I hear frm the embassy is that they ll start reviewin my file in the early new yrs

jboo

Star Member
May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2013
AOR Received.
06-06-2013
File Transfer...
12-06-2013
ppr waitin said:
Well I don't ave much explenation, we ave a lawyer but nt gettin much info .so I'm jus trin to get sum info on my own cuz its almost 2yrs nw the last ting I hear frm the embassy is that they ll start reviewin my file in the early new yrs
When did u apply? When was ur file transferred? And is ur application straightforward?

ppr waitin

Nov 7, 2013
Apply in april 2012 , file transfer in january 2013 i think re do meds n police check in august all soo ppr witch they say was an error

CanJam

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January.23, 2013
AOR Received.
March.4, 2013 (KGN)
File Transfer...
February.18, 2013
Med's Request
Re-do Medical & PC ( April 7, 2014)
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May 14, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 13, 2014
LANDED..........
16 months total
ppr waitin said:
Apply in april 2012 , file transfer in january 2013 i think re do meds n police check in august all soo ppr witch they say was an error
Hhhmmm... You mentioned applied in April 2012, and the file was only transferd in Jan 2013... That is an EXTREMLY long time to be transferd ?... Since it was only transferd in January ( reaching in KGN 2-3 weeks) after, the 'real' wait is once it get's to KGN

lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
ppr waitin said:
Oh , that's wen they say they recieve it , but in all it add up to 22 months nw so I'm wonderin wat is talkin soooo long

This doesn't sound right.. U applied in 2012 and it was tranfer in 2013.... That's a long time to transfer.. I never heard a file took atleast 10mnths to transfer.. Are you sure the dates are correct? And the processing time begins when the file reaches in kingston* that's what they* and if it has reach 22mnths the would have contact you in some way!!