Passport Req..
in the hands of the visa office from the time of interview/ DM October 20/2013
VISA ISSUED...
not soon enough
LANDED..........
couldn't be soon enough
Nevaeha said:
Thanks, wof!!!!

How are you and your daughter enjoying the holidays?
:D

Have you received your blue book? Any update on where things are at with your case?
We are doing ok...I will not get my blue book until 120 days after the IAD receives the notice of appeal and that was November 17th..so we will have to wait until then..asfar as a sneak peak to the red flags in our app..I received our GCMS notes...wow Im even more confused since receiving them...good news is we have a lawyer to break it down..basically the reason why they called for an interview was we didnt have the dates down to a fine science so...it has been 12.5 years since we have met so I dont understand how they can expect us to remember every date..regardless we have extra proof of relationship that we didn't have or were ask for before...I think we are looking at Feb before we receive our blue book so...now we wait some more :p

frankfield

Sep 5, 2011
Cheers to all the drinkers, salute to the thinkers, beers for the rule breakers..
Passport request will satisfy the patiently waiting sponsorship completed linkages

Blessings unfolding for you Chickie, though not evident in the physical

This year ends the wait, a new year brings more joy than you can hold
I wait with you, If you can no longer stand, it is ok to lay down
Those who have no strength at the end of the race must call out to others
to help them finish the race.... the finishing line is in clear view
so close now...the pain require the praise... hang in there soon it will be over.

Good will and blessings to those who have realised their greatest wish... patience and tolerance to those waiting to exit the sponsorship line..
wishing everyone a marvelous end to 2013... a promise filled dreams delivered 2014

lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
Good evening everyone, great to hear from you Nev, glad to hear that your hubby has landed. Chickie an daddysgirl cheer up and keep your fingers cross because you guys are gonna hear good news in 2014. Everyone should start their new years good because its what you start with your going to go through the year with.. Blessings to all and have a productive weekend/ week to come...
Lets go kingston... Im waiting for you guys and what you have in store for us!!!!!!!

DADDYS GIRL

Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2012
Doc's Request.
12-03-2014
AOR Received.
16-05-2012
File Transfer...
29-05-2012
Med's Done....
16-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2014 - Rec: 19-05-2014
LANDED..........
23-05-2014
lovindahubby said:
Good evening everyone, great to hear from you Nev, glad to hear that your hubby has landed. Chickie an daddysgirl cheer up and keep your fingers cross because you guys are gonna hear good news in 2014. Everyone should start their new years good because its what you start with your going to go through the year with.. Blessings to all and have a productive weekend/ week to come...
Lets go kingston... Im waiting for you guys and what you have in store for us!!!!!!!
Thanks Hun!

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Wishing all the 2012 applicants good news this week. Kingston clear us out so you can get some 2013 applicants home to their spouses.

josephine196901

Star Member
May 11, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2013
Doc's Request.
01-04-2013
File Transfer...
05-05-2013
Med's Done....
04-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2014
This process is very tiring and draining. I am going to go down to Jamaica for a week again next week just because it seems like it is taking forever. I hope Kingston will get going this week. Come on! Get clearing out the old, make room for the new! I am so happy each time I hear someone landed! PLEASE GET 3 OR 4 PPR THIS WEEK! :-*

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
LivnKani said:
Afternoon Chickie
Thanks for adding me...just realized that I didn't mention my Ecas says application received on February 15 2013.
This is a very frustrating process and I don't know how much longer it will be... first it said 16 mths, 18, 20 and now 22months. Sorry for all those who have been waiting longer...like yourself. Hopefully we will all her something soon.

Take care!
I have added the extra info to the spreadsheet thanks.....well I know I am at the end so it "shouldn't" be too long for me now, here's hoping for a great start to 2014 for all of us

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
frankfield said:
Cheers to all the drinkers, salute to the thinkers, beers for the rule breakers..
Passport request will satisfy the patiently waiting sponsorship completed linkages

Blessings unfolding for you Chickie, though not evident in the physical

This year ends the wait, a new year brings more joy than you can hold
I wait with you, If you can no longer stand, it is ok to lay down
Those who have no strength at the end of the race must call out to others
to help them finish the race.... the finishing line is in clear view
so close now...the pain require the praise... hang in there soon it will be over.

Good will and blessings to those who have realised their greatest wish... patience and tolerance to those waiting to exit the sponsorship line..
wishing everyone a marvelous end to 2013... a promise filled dreams delivered 2014
Thank you Frankie for the thoughts. My thoughts are with you also for this January as I remember last year wasn't so good but blessings to you for always thinking of me. My end is soon near, i can feel it. I was talking to hubby yesterday and he said babes i am in such a happy mood and I don't know why but I just am. I was so happy just to hear that in his voice finally and it made my heart swell. Even this Christmas wasn't hard as it was last year.....I remember crying most of the time last xmas but not once did I cry this year, i went shopping instead LOL. Hope you had a great xmas and a happy new year coming up!

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
lovindahubby said:
Thanks for the big ups! Don't worry DG and I will SOON be out of the way, you can be sure of it! ;D

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
josephine196901 said:
This process is very tiring and draining. I am going to go down to Jamaica for a week again next week just because it seems like it is taking forever. I hope Kingston will get going this week. Come on! Get clearing out the old, make room for the new! I am so happy each time I hear someone landed! PLEASE GET 3 OR 4 PPR THIS WEEK! :-*
Believe me when I say it is tiring and draining. Try being here for 22 months! Come on Kingston......give us some good news this week!

Mrs. Davis

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 05 2013
File Transfer...
05 07 2013
Med's Done....
02 2013
Nevaeha said:
This made my heart smile; 2014 is going to be a great year for family reunification:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/the-scope-of-family-sponsorship-in-2014-t178178.0.html
. Thanks Nev , for the post. . It makes me wonder if the members here think that the process may go faster for the 2013 applicants because of the new rules that apply to us . Somehow will they be lessening the restrictions or something? Or is that just wishful thinking??

frankfield

Sep 5, 2011
chickie72 said:
Thank you Frankie for the thoughts. My thoughts are with you also for this January as I remember last year wasn't so good but blessings to you for always thinking of me. My end is soon near, i can feel it. I was talking to hubby yesterday and he said babes i am in such a happy mood and I don't know why but I just am. I was so happy just to hear that in his voice finally and it made my heart swell. Even this Christmas wasn't hard as it was last year.....I remember crying most of the time last xmas but not once did I cry this year, i went shopping instead LOL. Hope you had a great xmas and a happy new year coming up!
2013 was filled with many challenges... literally lol But I survived and so will you all... start and stops temper our victories but it also give us rest.

http://youtu.be/HXxHE0Y_ef4

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
frankfield said:
2013 was filled with many challenges... literally lol But I survived and so will you all... start and stops temper our victories but it also give us rest.

http://youtu.be/HXxHE0Y_ef4
yep they are just speedbumps on the road of life!

frankfield

Sep 5, 2011
xmas isnt my favourite time of year.. the monsters seem to find my hiding place at this time. But I am grateful for the time spent with my favourite daughters and enduring husband. He suprises me everyday.. hilariously country to the bones when we met. I wondered how he would survive here. He rose to the occassion like a giant..wow. Goes to show some of the men have so much hidden in their personality(s)... you just have to hope for the best... pleasant surprises to everyone.

samll1

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2012
File Transfer...
28-09-2012
Med's Request
21-08- 2012
Med's Done....
14-08- 2012
Interview........
none thank u lord
Passport Req..
16-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2013
LANDED..........
18-12-2013
Nevaeha said:
Good morning Jam Fam! :D

As promised, here is our landing story:

Mr. Nev picked his passport up at the High Commission on Dec 12 and we were beyond elated to say the least! One would think he would have been on the first flight out on Dec 13; however, he had to tie up loose ends and I had to get to JA to bring him home. I had to travel to TO for business and wasn't returning to the prairies until Dec 20 so we decided that we would land in Canada on Christmas day!!!!

While I was in TO I was freaking out because I didn't know if my flight was going to depart because it was the beginning of the crazy storm of 2013!!!! I think I went to the airport five hours early. Thankfully the flight left on time and I was back in Winnipeg to get ready for my flight to JA the next day. Could there be anymore stress added to this process?!?!?!?

Hubby was at the airport to meet me when I arrived in JA. He ran over to me as soon as he saw me and we just held each other and said we would never be greeting each other this way again because we will now be travelling together.

The three full days we spent in JA went by quickly. On Dec 24, hubby's parents hosted a bbq and his dad 'prepared' goat. Ummmm...I never had any because I heard the poor goat...enough said. Friends, family, and neighbours stopped by to wish hubby well -- it was a very emotional day. Hubby's dad told Mr. Nev he was going to miss him -- poor Mr. Nev broke down because his dad is the strong silent type and has never said anything remotely emotional to him before. His dad still jokes around to this day about hubby crying on our wedding day. It hugged my heart that this exchange happened between father and son.

The BIG day finally arrived and hubby was super excited to go to the airport and get on the plane. A couple of his closest friends dropped by to say their final 'until we meet again'. We were all sitting in the kitchen and Mr. Nev's dad gave us some solid advice on marriage and how to treat each other; it was very touching to see the sensitive side of my father-in-law. We said good-bye to Mr. Nev's mom -- I knew she was having a hard time knowing her baby was leaving but she held it together and remained the strong woman that she is. Mr. Nev's dad and friend walked us to the taxi to see us off.

When we got to the airport our flight was delayed so there was plenty of time for hubby to check things out and get something to eat. I loved seeing hubby's HUGE smile and excitement in his big beautiful brown eyes. The funniest thing was watching hubby get on the escalator for the first time and me trying to take a picture of it!

To top off our magical day we received an upgrade with the airline! We had seats at the front of the plane with free food and alcoholic beverages! Thank you West Jet!!!! Hubby loved flying and said everything was great except for the annoying girl sitting next to him!!! Yes, he was referring to me!!!! :D I was just making sure he was comfortable and happy!!!! Funny guy!

We departed the plane and were the first people at Customs. We told the CBSA officer that Mr. Nev was doing his landing and he instructed him to go speak with the Immigration Officer after he got his luggage. They wouldn't let me go with hubby (remember this is Wpg not TO) so I waited nervously/anxiously in the airport for him. His 'interview' lasted about ten minutes but it felt like ten hours to me. I was so relieved to finally see him walk through the doors. I gave him a huge hug and welcomed him to Canada. He put on his winter jacket and we headed outside to a balmy -17 degrees -- a VERY nice day for Winnipeg in December! My mom was waiting for me and as I was putting my luggage into the car, Mr. Nev walked around to the driver's side and surprised my mom!!!! She was SOOOOOO excited and in shock -- she couldn't believe he was in Canada or that we kept it a secret!!!!! She kept taking wrong turns and it took longer than usual to get home!!! So cute!!!!

She dropped us off at our home and hubby went running through the snow like a kid on Christmas day!!!!! ;D

December 25, 2013 will always be our best Christmas EVER!!!!

And there you have it folks - the landing story of Mr & Mrs Nev!!!

It is all truly surreal and I keep asking hubby to pinch me to make sure that it's real. I love that I'm sitting here typing this story and I look over and see my handsome hubby sitting on the couch eating cereal. I love this man and as hard as this process was I would do it all over again to have him here with me.

...and they lived happily ever after. The End. ;)

Thank you for all of the love, support, friendship, and tears we have shared over the last year and a bit, Jam Fam! I could not have gotten through this process without the forum and each and every single one of you. A special shout out to Chickie, DG, and Sammy -- thank you ladies for being you -- you have been with me through my entire journey. I promise you that I will be just as genuinely happy for you as you were for me when your times come!!! :-*

And trust me, I never believed it when I read it on the forum a million times so I understand if you don't either, once your spouse receives their passport, visa, and lands in Canada -- this CrAzY process truly will be a distant memory.

For anyone who wants to link up through fb and keep in touch, please pm me your name so I can add you.

Side notes:

* KG gave hubby our entire application back to him (he wanted to burn it at the bbq but I wasn't ready to let it go...yet)

* These are the questions the CBSA officer asked Mr. Nev when he landed in Canada:

- how long have you and your wife been together
- how did you and your wife meet
- how much money do you have in your possession
- who is sponsoring you
- what are you going to do for a living
- where is your accent (seriously)

He stamped hubby's passport, crossed out his visa, and gave him a copy of his stamped Confirmation of Permanent Residence Form (KG will send you 2 COPR's when they return your passport and visa (one will/should have a picture on it).

We had sent KG an address change close to a year ago and they never updated their records so our old address was on the COPR. Hubby tried to get KG to change it when he picked it up but they said it could be done in Canada when he landed. ::) It wasn't a problem on this end and the CBSA officer updated it on the computer.

We had also completed a B4 form (located on the CIC website) which itemizes personal effects you will be bringing into Canada from JA so you don't have to pay duty. There is also a B4A form that should be completed if any items are being shipped to Canada. The cashier took the list, stamped it, and gave hubby a copy. I don't think a lot of people do this but I'm letting you know so you can be prepared should they ask for the form(s).

If anyone has any questions, please pm me, I will always be happy to help you in any way I can. xo

~Nev~

Congrats Nev, I am so happy for you.