lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
chickie72 said:
Hey there just going thru some old posts and thought I would post this for some of the new people....it kind of gives an idea of what happens to you file when you apply:

Most of the 82 days is basically a waiting period, the actual approval of a sponsor takes 1-3 days in most average cases. Remember, this is simply a case of verifying some financial and legal information, which I'm sure CIC has access to for their purposes. Also, this is the office that handles ALL sponsorship cases outside Canada, they handle literally thousands of packages per day, hence the waiting. Once the sponsor is approved, after about 2-3 days your eCAS goes active.

Once that is done, your package moves to CPP-Ottawa for transfer by diplomatic mail. Depending on where it's going, that takes about 10-14 days and then it arrives at KG. KG will then upload the files on their system, again this might take about 2-3 weeks after your file leaves Canada. In our case, we were approved on May 9, and out file was transferred to KG by May 19, and by May 25 the electronic file had been created. The creation of your file in KG will trigger another eCAS update, which will show the applicant's details if they bother to enter them (such as address).

After that, in general, you hear nothing from KG and your eCAS will likely go static. That is why I highly recommend the eCAS tracker, as it saves you the trouble of checking it obsessively, because really, nothing much happens on it and sometimes it can be inaccurate, especially when they upgrade it.

After some months you get an "In process" update, which means KG is ready to do something for you. Look out for either a re-do request for PCC and meds, or a PPR to submit your passport for visa insertion if these are still current (done less than a year ago). If you are cutting it close, they might also ask you for a flight itinerary which has you leaving Jamaica by a specific date. They might also ask to see your original marriage and birth certificates (these will be returned with the passport).

And, that, in a nutshell, is the process. For KG, it can take between 6 months (their current 20% estimate) and 15 months (their current 80% estimate) or it can take even longer (for the 20% that require more than average time). Whatever it takes will depend on your relationship circumstances, on the background of the applicant and several other factors, not all of which will be understood by us because we aren't privy to all the processing that takes place on these applications.
Wow thanx chickie.. i didnt know all of this. Very interesting

cafelatte02

Aug 12, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/03/2013
Doc's Request.
09/17/2014, birth, marriage cert. and sched. A
AOR Received.
19/04/2013
File Transfer...
03/04/2013
Med's Done....
15/01/2013
Interview........
None required
Passport Req..
29/09/2014!!!
VISA ISSUED...
16/10/2014
LANDED..........
PLEASE GOD MAKE HUBBY FLY WITH ME ON OCT19 - AND SO HE DID!
Nevaeha said:
Good morning Jam Fam! :D

As promised, here is our landing story:

Mr. Nev picked his passport up at the High Commission on Dec 12 and we were beyond elated to say the least! One would think he would have been on the first flight out on Dec 13; however, he had to tie up loose ends and I had to get to JA to bring him home. I had to travel to TO for business and wasn't returning to the prairies until Dec 20 so we decided that we would land in Canada on Christmas day!!!!

While I was in TO I was freaking out because I didn't know if my flight was going to depart because it was the beginning of the crazy storm of 2013!!!! I think I went to the airport five hours early. Thankfully the flight left on time and I was back in Winnipeg to get ready for my flight to JA the next day. Could there be anymore stress added to this process?!?!?!?

Hubby was at the airport to meet me when I arrived in JA. He ran over to me as soon as he saw me and we just held each other and said we would never be greeting each other this way again because we will now be travelling together.

The three full days we spent in JA went by quickly. On Dec 24, hubby's parents hosted a bbq and his dad 'prepared' goat. Ummmm...I never had any because I heard the poor goat...enough said. Friends, family, and neighbours stopped by to wish hubby well -- it was a very emotional day. Hubby's dad told Mr. Nev he was going to miss him -- poor Mr. Nev broke down because his dad is the strong silent type and has never said anything remotely emotional to him before. His dad still jokes around to this day about hubby crying on our wedding day. It hugged my heart that this exchange happened between father and son.

The BIG day finally arrived and hubby was super excited to go to the airport and get on the plane. A couple of his closest friends dropped by to say their final 'until we meet again'. We were all sitting in the kitchen and Mr. Nev's dad gave us some solid advice on marriage and how to treat each other; it was very touching to see the sensitive side of my father-in-law. We said good-bye to Mr. Nev's mom -- I knew she was having a hard time knowing her baby was leaving but she held it together and remained the strong woman that she is. Mr. Nev's dad and friend walked us to the taxi to see us off.

When we got to the airport our flight was delayed so there was plenty of time for hubby to check things out and get something to eat. I loved seeing hubby's HUGE smile and excitement in his big beautiful brown eyes. The funniest thing was watching hubby get on the escalator for the first time and me trying to take a picture of it!

To top off our magical day we received an upgrade with the airline! We had seats at the front of the plane with free food and alcoholic beverages! Thank you West Jet!!!! Hubby loved flying and said everything was great except for the annoying girl sitting next to him!!! Yes, he was referring to me!!!! :D I was just making sure he was comfortable and happy!!!! Funny guy!

We departed the plane and were the first people at Customs. We told the CBSA officer that Mr. Nev was doing his landing and he instructed him to go speak with the Immigration Officer after he got his luggage. They wouldn't let me go with hubby (remember this is Wpg not TO) so I waited nervously/anxiously in the airport for him. His 'interview' lasted about ten minutes but it felt like ten hours to me. I was so relieved to finally see him walk through the doors. I gave him a huge hug and welcomed him to Canada. He put on his winter jacket and we headed outside to a balmy -17 degrees -- a VERY nice day for Winnipeg in December! My mom was waiting for me and as I was putting my luggage into the car, Mr. Nev walked around to the driver's side and surprised my mom!!!! She was SOOOOOO excited and in shock -- she couldn't believe he was in Canada or that we kept it a secret!!!!! She kept taking wrong turns and it took longer than usual to get home!!! So cute!!!!

She dropped us off at our home and hubby went running through the snow like a kid on Christmas day!!!!! ;D

December 25, 2013 will always be our best Christmas EVER!!!!

And there you have it folks - the landing story of Mr & Mrs Nev!!!

It is all truly surreal and I keep asking hubby to pinch me to make sure that it's real. I love that I'm sitting here typing this story and I look over and see my handsome hubby sitting on the couch eating cereal. I love this man and as hard as this process was I would do it all over again to have him here with me.

...and they lived happily ever after. The End. ;)

Thank you for all of the love, support, friendship, and tears we have shared over the last year and a bit, Jam Fam! I could not have gotten through this process without the forum and each and every single one of you. A special shout out to Chickie, DG, and Sammy -- thank you ladies for being you -- you have been with me through my entire journey. I promise you that I will be just as genuinely happy for you as you were for me when your times come!!! :-*

And trust me, I never believed it when I read it on the forum a million times so I understand if you don't either, once your spouse receives their passport, visa, and lands in Canada -- this CrAzY process truly will be a distant memory.

For anyone who wants to link up through fb and keep in touch, please pm me your name so I can add you.

Side notes:

* KG gave hubby our entire application back to him (he wanted to burn it at the bbq but I wasn't ready to let it go...yet)

* These are the questions the CBSA officer asked Mr. Nev when he landed in Canada:

- how long have you and your wife been together
- how did you and your wife meet
- how much money do you have in your possession
- who is sponsoring you
- what are you going to do for a living
- where is your accent (seriously)

He stamped hubby's passport, crossed out his visa, and gave him a copy of his stamped Confirmation of Permanent Residence Form (KG will send you 2 COPR's when they return your passport and visa (one will/should have a picture on it).

We had sent KG an address change close to a year ago and they never updated their records so our old address was on the COPR. Hubby tried to get KG to change it when he picked it up but they said it could be done in Canada when he landed. ::) It wasn't a problem on this end and the CBSA officer updated it on the computer.

We had also completed a B4 form (located on the CIC website) which itemizes personal effects you will be bringing into Canada from JA so you don't have to pay duty. There is also a B4A form that should be completed if any items are being shipped to Canada. The cashier took the list, stamped it, and gave hubby a copy. I don't think a lot of people do this but I'm letting you know so you can be prepared should they ask for the form(s).

If anyone has any questions, please pm me, I will always be happy to help you in any way I can. xo

~Nev~
Wow Nev, what a beautiful landing story! I read it three times, had goose bumps and my heart racing because I could picture the end of my hubby's process journey while reading your post. I think we all do picture ourselve on that final immigration step :p

You end up surprising everyone, spending Christmas and New year with your other half, that's awesome!!!
I wish you both the very best for 2014, everything to go smootly for your husband as a new permanent resident.

cafelatte02

Aug 12, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/03/2013
Doc's Request.
09/17/2014, birth, marriage cert. and sched. A
AOR Received.
19/04/2013
File Transfer...
03/04/2013
Med's Done....
15/01/2013
Interview........
None required
Passport Req..
29/09/2014!!!
VISA ISSUED...
16/10/2014
LANDED..........
PLEASE GOD MAKE HUBBY FLY WITH ME ON OCT19 - AND SO HE DID!
Jamnic said:
My husband is all checked in at the airport in KIN!!! :D :D
That's awesome Jamnic!!! He must have landed by now, woot! woot!

Please come back to us with post landing story when you have a chance, we just LOVE those ;D

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
Sept. 10, 2013 and "in process" Sept. 24, 2013
File Transfer...
March 28, 2013 (sponsor approval confirmed)
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct. 7, 2013 - Thank you Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 4, 2013 - Thank you Lord
LANDED..........
Dec. 14, 2013 - Praise God. PR Card Feb. 14, 2014
Nevaeha said:
Good morning Jam Fam! :D

As promised, here is our landing story:

Mr. Nev picked his passport up at the High Commission on Dec 12 and we were beyond elated to say the least! One would think he would have been on the first flight out on Dec 13; however, he had to tie up loose ends and I had to get to JA to bring him home. I had to travel to TO for business and wasn't returning to the prairies until Dec 20 so we decided that we would land in Canada on Christmas day!!!!

While I was in TO I was freaking out because I didn't know if my flight was going to depart because it was the beginning of the crazy storm of 2013!!!! I think I went to the airport five hours early. Thankfully the flight left on time and I was back in Winnipeg to get ready for my flight to JA the next day. Could there be anymore stress added to this process?!?!?!?

Hubby was at the airport to meet me when I arrived in JA. He ran over to me as soon as he saw me and we just held each other and said we would never be greeting each other this way again because we will now be travelling together.

The three full days we spent in JA went by quickly. On Dec 24, hubby's parents hosted a bbq and his dad 'prepared' goat. Ummmm...I never had any because I heard the poor goat...enough said. Friends, family, and neighbours stopped by to wish hubby well -- it was a very emotional day. Hubby's dad told Mr. Nev he was going to miss him -- poor Mr. Nev broke down because his dad is the strong silent type and has never said anything remotely emotional to him before. His dad still jokes around to this day about hubby crying on our wedding day. It hugged my heart that this exchange happened between father and son.

The BIG day finally arrived and hubby was super excited to go to the airport and get on the plane. A couple of his closest friends dropped by to say their final 'until we meet again'. We were all sitting in the kitchen and Mr. Nev's dad gave us some solid advice on marriage and how to treat each other; it was very touching to see the sensitive side of my father-in-law. We said good-bye to Mr. Nev's mom -- I knew she was having a hard time knowing her baby was leaving but she held it together and remained the strong woman that she is. Mr. Nev's dad and friend walked us to the taxi to see us off.

When we got to the airport our flight was delayed so there was plenty of time for hubby to check things out and get something to eat. I loved seeing hubby's HUGE smile and excitement in his big beautiful brown eyes. The funniest thing was watching hubby get on the escalator for the first time and me trying to take a picture of it!

To top off our magical day we received an upgrade with the airline! We had seats at the front of the plane with free food and alcoholic beverages! Thank you West Jet!!!! Hubby loved flying and said everything was great except for the annoying girl sitting next to him!!! Yes, he was referring to me!!!! :D I was just making sure he was comfortable and happy!!!! Funny guy!

We departed the plane and were the first people at Customs. We told the CBSA officer that Mr. Nev was doing his landing and he instructed him to go speak with the Immigration Officer after he got his luggage. They wouldn't let me go with hubby (remember this is Wpg not TO) so I waited nervously/anxiously in the airport for him. His 'interview' lasted about ten minutes but it felt like ten hours to me. I was so relieved to finally see him walk through the doors. I gave him a huge hug and welcomed him to Canada. He put on his winter jacket and we headed outside to a balmy -17 degrees -- a VERY nice day for Winnipeg in December! My mom was waiting for me and as I was putting my luggage into the car, Mr. Nev walked around to the driver's side and surprised my mom!!!! She was SOOOOOO excited and in shock -- she couldn't believe he was in Canada or that we kept it a secret!!!!! She kept taking wrong turns and it took longer than usual to get home!!! So cute!!!!

She dropped us off at our home and hubby went running through the snow like a kid on Christmas day!!!!! ;D

December 25, 2013 will always be our best Christmas EVER!!!!

And there you have it folks - the landing story of Mr & Mrs Nev!!!

It is all truly surreal and I keep asking hubby to pinch me to make sure that it's real. I love that I'm sitting here typing this story and I look over and see my handsome hubby sitting on the couch eating cereal. I love this man and as hard as this process was I would do it all over again to have him here with me.

...and they lived happily ever after. The End. ;)

Thank you for all of the love, support, friendship, and tears we have shared over the last year and a bit, Jam Fam! I could not have gotten through this process without the forum and each and every single one of you. A special shout out to Chickie, DG, and Sammy -- thank you ladies for being you -- you have been with me through my entire journey. I promise you that I will be just as genuinely happy for you as you were for me when your times come!!! :-*

And trust me, I never believed it when I read it on the forum a million times so I understand if you don't either, once your spouse receives their passport, visa, and lands in Canada -- this CrAzY process truly will be a distant memory.

For anyone who wants to link up through fb and keep in touch, please pm me your name so I can add you.

Side notes:

* KG gave hubby our entire application back to him (he wanted to burn it at the bbq but I wasn't ready to let it go...yet)

* These are the questions the CBSA officer asked Mr. Nev when he landed in Canada:

- how long have you and your wife been together
- how did you and your wife meet
- how much money do you have in your possession
- who is sponsoring you
- what are you going to do for a living
- where is your accent (seriously)

He stamped hubby's passport, crossed out his visa, and gave him a copy of his stamped Confirmation of Permanent Residence Form (KG will send you 2 COPR's when they return your passport and visa (one will/should have a picture on it).

We had sent KG an address change close to a year ago and they never updated their records so our old address was on the COPR. Hubby tried to get KG to change it when he picked it up but they said it could be done in Canada when he landed. ::) It wasn't a problem on this end and the CBSA officer updated it on the computer.

We had also completed a B4 form (located on the CIC website) which itemizes personal effects you will be bringing into Canada from JA so you don't have to pay duty. There is also a B4A form that should be completed if any items are being shipped to Canada. The cashier took the list, stamped it, and gave hubby a copy. I don't think a lot of people do this but I'm letting you know so you can be prepared should they ask for the form(s).

If anyone has any questions, please pm me, I will always be happy to help you in any way I can. xo

~Nev~

Sigh..............awwwww thanks for the story Nev it was worth waiting for. I can imagine your Mom's surprise....what did you tell her to keep it a secret? Didn't you have to change your flight plans?

It is surreal to be able to just look over at our hubby's in their new homes doing normal things and yet we are still thinking......is it real, is he really here? My hubby catches me a lot of times with tears in my eyes and he'll say "what's wrong" and I just smile and say "absolutely nothing is wrong, everything is finally right!!" Then he gets that I am having tears of joy and a "post-landing moment" :D! Is it hubby's first time here? Keep us posted on the post landing adjustments too!! Much love and blessings for you both getting a wonderful Christmas present.

Now Kingston get off your butts and return those passports, send those PPRs and finish off 2012 and start the 2013 folks!! Blessings

carm_cnd

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2012
Doc's Request.
01-28-2014
AOR Received.
03-11-2012
File Transfer...
03-11-2012
Med's Request
01-28-2014
Med's Done....
09-04-2012
Interview........
passed no interview needed
Passport Req..
28-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2014
LANDED..........
17-04-2014
Well made it safe and on time to Ja :) so happy I don't know why I leave this man behind :( but Kingston should be giving us our call on Monday and passport back on the following Monday for our anniversary :) 2 years married it's time we start our fAmily. This trying for a baby business is fun lol my husband is a little tired lol here's to hoping I come back with my husband and a baby on the way ;)

Congrats Nev :) I am so happy for you. Let life begin now :D

It's nice here not too hot just right +28 today in Ochi loving life right now.

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
DADDYS GIRL said:
Nev, you know that our friendship will extend beyond this forum because we have to take over New York City for a weekend...lol!

You have been nothing but a support and inspiration to me and I can honestly, truly, and deeply say without hesitation or hiccup that I am so happy that Mr. Nev is home and you guys are starting your lives together.

This is your time and you deserve it. Your landing story was the cherry on top and I cannot wait to hear about your first ice-skating adventure...lol!

All the best in your new chapter. My piece of advice for you and Mr. Nev...when the going gets tough and you feel that you can no longer stand...kneel and bring all your troubles to the most high.

Love you lots, stay sweet as always!!!

DG
Thanks for your love, support, advice, and friendship! :-*

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
cafelatte02 said:
Wow Nev, what a beautiful landing story! I read it three times, had goose bumps and my heart racing because I could picture the end of my hubby's process journey while reading your post. I think we all do picture ourselve on that final immigration step :p

You end up surprising everyone, spending Christmas and New year with your other half, that's awesome!!!
I wish you both the very best for 2014, everything to go smootly for your husband as a new permanent resident.
Keep that picture alive in your head and your heart -- it will come true!!!!

Thanks for your kind words and I wish the same for you and your hubby. 2014 is going to be a great year for all of us!!!!
:D

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
CdnandTrini said:
Sigh..............awwwww thanks for the story Nev it was worth waiting for. I can imagine your Mom's surprise....what did you tell her to keep it a secret? Didn't you have to change your flight plans?

It is surreal to be able to just look over at our hubby's in their new homes doing normal things and yet we are still thinking......is it real, is he really here? My hubby catches me a lot of times with tears in my eyes and he'll say "what's wrong" and I just smile and say "absolutely nothing is wrong, everything is finally right!!" Then he gets that I am having tears of joy and a "post-landing moment" :D! Is it hubby's first time here? Keep us posted on the post landing adjustments too!! Much love and blessings for you both getting a wonderful Christmas present.

Now Kingston get off your butts and return those passports, send those PPRs and finish off 2012 and start the 2013 folks!! Blessings
C&T!!!!!!! :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

It's always so great to 'hear' from you!!!!! I loved reading your landing story. You deserve all of the happiness in the world!!!! Thanks for your on-going support and for being part of the Jam Fam!

It was an easy secret to keep from my mom because I was going to go to JA for four days over the holidays. That trip was going to be a surprise for my hubby!!!! She knew from November that I would be in JA for Christmas. So when hubby got the call I changed the dates with the airline and everything worked out for the best!!! :D

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
carm_cnd said:
Well made it safe and on time to Ja :) so happy I don't know why I leave this man behind :( but Kingston should be giving us our call on Monday and passport back on the following Monday for our anniversary :) 2 years married it's time we start our fAmily. This trying for a baby business is fun lol my husband is a little tired lol here's to hoping I come back with my husband and a baby on the way ;)

Congrats Nev :) I am so happy for you. Let life begin now :D

It's nice here not too hot just right +28 today in Ochi loving life right now.
2014 is going to be a fantastic year, carm!!!! Enjoy every second with your hubby in JA!!!!

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
waitingonforever said:
Oh snap never seen Nev's post :eek: Wooo hooo Congrats Mrs and Mr. Nev!!!!!! I am soooo happy for you...I cant wait to see other forum fam members post that same thing!!! And I can wait until I can post that too ;D
Thanks, wof!!!!

How are you and your daughter enjoying the holidays?
:D

Have you received your blue book? Any update on where things are at with your case?

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
This made my heart smile; 2014 is going to be a great year for family reunification:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/the-scope-of-family-sponsorship-in-2014-t178178.0.html

Mrs. Davis

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 05 2013
File Transfer...
05 07 2013
Med's Done....
02 2013
Oh ! I pray!!!

LivnKani

Dec 18, 2013
chickie72 said:
Hello and welcome to the forum! If you click the link below my purple thing you will see everyones timelines who have been or are going thru this process so it will give you an idea of how long it takes sometimes but as you will see everyones is different and you just never know. If you would like you can share your timeline with us and I will add you to the spreadsheet also. Pull up a chair and sit back and relax, this could be awhile! ;D
[/quote
Hi Chickie72
Sorry I took so long to respond

Application received February 15,2013
File transfer April 5,2013
Meds were done January 2013...so it's about to expire..sorry don't remember the exact date.
police record expired August of this year...so it will have to be done again

And then was NOTHING after that!!!!

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
LivnKani said:
Hi Chickie72
Sorry I took so long to respond

Application received February 15,2013
File transfer April 5,2013
Meds were done January 2013...so it's about to expire..sorry don't remember the exact date.
police record expired August of this year...so it will have to be done again

And then was NOTHING after that!!!!
Good morning. I have added you to the spreadsheet. As far as I know, no one that applied in 2013 has heard anything yet but soon they will start hearing things, 2014 is going to go off with a blast. Click on my link below to see the spreadsheet and when anyone gives me an update if they heard anything, Kadi or I usually will go and add it to the spreadsheet. Keep the faith and blessings to you. Welcome to our little famjam!

LivnKani

Dec 18, 2013
chickie72 said:
Good morning. I have added you to the spreadsheet. As far as I know, no one that applied in 2013 has heard anything yet but soon they will start hearing things, 2014 is going to go off with a blast. Click on my link below to see the spreadsheet and when anyone gives me an update if they heard anything, Kadi or I usually will go and add it to the spreadsheet. Keep the faith and blessings to you. Welcome to our little famjam!
Afternoon Chickie
Thanks for adding me...just realized that I didn't mention my Ecas says application received on February 15 2013.
This is a very frustrating process and I don't know how much longer it will be... first it said 16 mths, 18, 20 and now 22months. Sorry for all those who have been waiting longer...like yourself. Hopefully we will all her something soon.

Take care!