Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
waitingonforever said:
Good afternoon Fam,

@ chickie I wish I had some new info that you could put up on the spreadsheet but unfortunately NO passport as yet ::) And TRUST me if we had gotten our passport with visa in it..the fam would be the first to know :D

Bless
Well yours might be a bit yet, they still have your background checks and security stuff to do but yours is a bit different then someone that gets asked to bring their passport in......but be certain it will end soon enough! :)

canuck0468

Nov 5, 2012
Happy pre-friday forum family and welcome to out newbies and congrats to those with some news,
chickie, KG just loves to send out visa when the weather turns cold, been that way for years. I firmly bleieve that they have cameras set up at Pearson to video the first rush of frozen air flowing out of mouths, then they play them back for the next year just fro sh!ts and giggles.
Have a good one all:

A woman went into a bar in Texas and saw a cowboy with his feet propped up on a table. He had the biggest feet she’d ever seen. The woman asked the cowboy if it’s true what they say about men with big feet. The cowboy grinned and said, “Sure is, little lady! Why don’t you come on out to the bunk house and let me prove it to you!” The woman wanted to find out for herself, so she spent the night with him. The next morning she handed him a $100 bill. Blushing, he said, “Well, thank ya Ma’am. I’m real flattered. Aitn’t nobody ever paid me fer mah services before. The woman replied, “Don’t be flattered. Take the money and buy yourself some boots that fit.”

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
chickie72 said:
Good day all. We still got 6 passports out there waiting to be returned unless some people didn't come back and update us......not sure! I was looking at the spreadsheet and there was not one passport request in July, August, September or October of last year......it all happened in November, December and January! Kinda depressing when you think about it but Kingston is ever changing so here's hoping they change things up this year!

Welcome to the new people that have joined. If you would liek to be put on the spreadsheet, send a message with your timelines and I will add your information to it. Have a good weekend Tamarind
Safe flight to Sammy and baby....
Nev, you already know I am glad to see you are back girlfriend! Green crayon and all!

Blessings everyone!
Thanks, Chickie! It's good to be back! :D

Hopefully Kingston starts requesting PPR's (or in your case an ARC) in September (or earlier!) so our respective spouses can be with all of us for Christmas! Christmas is only a few months away!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

waitingonforever

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2012
File Transfer...
08-11-2012
Med's Request
10-10-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
13-05-2013
Passport Req..
in the hands of the visa office from the time of interview/ DM October 20/2013
VISA ISSUED...
not soon enough
LANDED..........
couldn't be soon enough
danielle902 said:
Waitingonforever : when did you get your ppr and how did they do it. Email. Call. Post?

D <3
My husband had his interview in May and they kept his passport at that time..so we never got the formal PPR. See we haven't even heard anything about a decision as yet either so..I wish I could tell you more.. :'(

waitingonforever

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2012
File Transfer...
08-11-2012
Med's Request
10-10-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
13-05-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
not soon enough
LANDED..........
couldn't be soon enough
chickie72 said:
Well yours might be a bit yet, they still have your background checks and security stuff to do but yours is a bit different then someone that gets asked to bring their passport in......but be certain it will end soon enough! :)
I hear you..Its kinda a fubar situation...I haven't even heard of a decision yet...so here's hoping thats whats happening now...background clearance :D

waitingonforever

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2012
File Transfer...
08-11-2012
Med's Request
10-10-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
13-05-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
not soon enough
LANDED..........
couldn't be soon enough
@jamaicalove,
I noticed on the spreadsheet that they took your passport as well after the interview...did they tell you the decision after your interview or did they say they would send a decision in the mail?..if you don't mind me asking
Thanks and bless
Waiting

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
waitingonforever said:
I hear you..Its kinda a fubar situation...I haven't even heard of a decision yet...so here's hoping thats whats happening now...background clearance :D
I have read elsewhere on the forum that it can take anywhere from three to six months for the background checks to be finalized. Have they requested your hubby's police certificate yet?

waitingonforever

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2012
File Transfer...
08-11-2012
Med's Request
10-10-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
13-05-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
not soon enough
LANDED..........
couldn't be soon enough
Nevaeha said:
I have read elsewhere on the forum that it can take anywhere from three to six months for the background checks to be finalized. Have they requested your hubby's police certificate yet?
Thats the thing I was concerned about before and I asked the forum...when he went for his interview he had his certificate with him but never asked for it...they scanned his PP at the interview..he had the cert. on him, he done a week before his interview..and that was in May..so im like a chicken with her head cut off right now...Im wondering if he should just send it even if they didnt ask for it...any suggestions?

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
waitingonforever said:
Thats the thing I was concerned about before and I asked the forum...when he went for his interview he had his certificate with him but never asked for it...they scanned his PP at the interview..he had the cert. on him, he done a week before his interview..and that was in May..so im like a chicken with her head cut off right now...Im wondering if he should just send it even if they didnt ask for it...any suggestions?
Yes, I remember you telling us that when you first joined the thread and that's why I was wondering if KG asked your hubby for it. I have never heard of anyone not having to submit their police certificate and it's a requirement on the document checklist as well as a copy of the applicant's passport.

I guess you have three options:

1) send a case specific enquiry to Kingston asking them if your hubby should send it,
2) send it to KG, or
3) wait to hear from KG and see whether or not they request it

I really feel for you and I hope you hear from KG soon.

waitingonforever

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2012
File Transfer...
08-11-2012
Med's Request
10-10-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
13-05-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
not soon enough
LANDED..........
couldn't be soon enough
Nevaeha said:
Yes, I remember you telling us that when you first joined the thread and that's why I was wondering if KG asked your hubby for it. I have never heard of anyone not having to submit their police certificate and it's a requirement on the document checklist as well as a copy of the applicant's passport.

I guess you have three options:

1) send a case specific enquiry to Kingston asking them if your hubby should send it,
2) send it to KG, or
3) wait to hear from KG and see whether or not they request it

I really feel for you and I hope you hear from KG soon.
Thank you Nev..I did send a e-mail to Kingston and asked if there was anything else they needed like police cert? And why we havent heard anything since the interview and this is what they sent me

Dear Julie,

Thank you for your email,

This application is currently pending further review, after which we will contact the applicant directly to advise the outcome of the review and any next steps.

We are striving to make our processing of Family Class applications as efficient as possible. For individual cases, actual processing times may vary depending on the complexity of the application and the number of new applications received by the visa office.

Applicants can check the status of their case on the CIC website by clicking on Client Application Status.

Regards,

Immigration Section
High Commission of Canada
3 West Kings House Road, Kingston 10
Telephone : 876- 926-1500
Facsimile: 876- 733- 3480
Email: kingston.immigration@international.gc.ca

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
waitingonforever said:
Thank you Nev..I did send a e-mail to Kingston and asked if there was anything else they needed like police cert? And why we havent heard anything since the interview and this is what they sent me

Dear Julie,

Thank you for your email,

This application is currently pending further review, after which we will contact the applicant directly to advise the outcome of the review and any next steps.

We are striving to make our processing of Family Class applications as efficient as possible. For individual cases, actual processing times may vary depending on the complexity of the application and the number of new applications received by the visa office.

Applicants can check the status of their case on the CIC website by clicking on Client Application Status.

Regards,

Immigration Section
High Commission of Canada
3 West Kings House Road, Kingston 10
Telephone : 876- 926-1500
Facsimile: 876- 733- 3480
Email: kingston.immigration @ international.gc.ca
I think you did the right thing. I guess it's back to the waiting game. Hang in there sister! There's all sorts of us around here to keep you company! :D

waitingonforever

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2012
File Transfer...
08-11-2012
Med's Request
10-10-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
13-05-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
not soon enough
LANDED..........
couldn't be soon enough
Nevaeha said:
I think you did the right thing. I guess it's back to the waiting game. Hang in there sister! There's all sorts of us around here to keep you company! :D
Thanks honey buns!!! And Its nice to see your back we missed you!!! :D How about you? How have you been?

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
waitingonforever said:
Thanks honey buns!!! And Its nice to see your back we missed you!!! :D How about you? How have you been?
You are most welcome and thank you. :-*

I was pretty down in the dumps over this whole immigration process. I really don't understand why some of us have been waiting for so long. I wish/pray KG would let my hubby and I know what is going on and if they require anything further from us. We gave them everything they requested in February and my hubby's medical was also extended at that time. *sigh*

I truly feel for everyone that is going through this process and my heart goes out to each of you, especially my sisters and brothers that are still waiting from early 2012.

We are all going to get through this and every day that passes brings us one day closer to being reunited with our significant others.

waitingonforever

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2012
File Transfer...
08-11-2012
Med's Request
10-10-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
13-05-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
not soon enough
LANDED..........
couldn't be soon enough
Nevaeha said:
You are most welcome and thank you. :-*

I was pretty down in the dumps over this whole immigration process. I really don't understand why some of us have been waiting for so long. I wish/pray KG would let my hubby and I know what is going on and if they require anything further from us. We gave them everything they requested in February and my hubby's medical was also extended at that time. *sigh*

I truly feel for everyone that is going through this process and my heart goes out to each of you, especially my sisters and brothers that are still waiting from early 2012.

We are all going to get through this and every day that passes brings us one day closer to being reunited with our significant others.
I totally understand about being in the dumps over this process..I too am struggling to keep the faith....I keep telling myself it will be over someday, hopefully its over before I have to commit myself to 3rd floor at the looney bin...lol I just dont understand how Kingston can be all over the place will the applications...they are supposed to be processing them in the order they receive them BULL BALLS!! What a load of crap!!!...if that was the case there would be the early 2012 applicants coming home or should have been home for a while!!! Sorry if I offended anyone, just venting is all...c'mon Kingston do the damn thang!!! :eek:

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Morning all.....happy Friday......."cheers to the fricking weekend.....I'll drink to that" Lifes to short to sit around being miserable"

Come on Kingston, give us something to put us in a good mood for the weekend!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR0v0i63PQ4