Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
oneandonly said:
Sammy and I are in ja for 6 glorious months I will have a rum cream for u.
that great at least you can all get a tan.......i will sure drink some rum cream also for her :p :p :p :p :p

Aug 4, 2012
Spanish Town
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2012
Doc's Request.
11-25-13
AOR Received.
15-10-2012
File Transfer...
January 2013
Med's Request
11-25-13
Med's Done....
February or March(can't remember) Redo it Dec 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
05-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2014 (collected 25-02-2014)
Ever need transportation service? :( :-\ Well don't worry just think about H&H Island Ride :) ;) 8)

H&H Island Ride is cater for your comfort to your destination where ever it is on the island.

From Kingston To 1-2 Persons 3-7 Persons 8-14 Persons 15-25 Persons
Kingston/Kingston Airport $ 48.00 $ 77.00 $ 130.00 $ 160.00
Montego Bay/Montego Bay Airport $ 250.00 $ 290.00 $ 405.00 $ 625.00
Falmouth/Trelwany $ 195.00 $ 245.00 $ 340.00 $ 525.00
Ocho Rios $ 140.00 $ 160.00 $ 225.00 $ 355.00
Runaway Bay $ 165.00 $ 180.00 $ 255.00 $ 395.00
Discovery Bay $ 170.00 $ 185.00 $ 260.00 $ 410.00
Port Antonio $ 140.00 $ 160.00 $ 225.00 $ 355.00
Mandeville $ 140.00 $ 160.00 $ 225.00 $ 355.00
Strawberry Hill $ 90.00 $ 125.00 $ 195.00 $ 245.00
Stony Hill $ 60.00 $ 80.00 $ 140.00 $ 175.00
Christiana $ 140.00 $ 160.00 $ 225.00 $ 355.00
Treasure Beach $ 225.00 $ 265.00 $ 365.00 $ 575.00
Negril $ 275.00 $ 295.00 $ 405.00 $ 630.00

Rates subject to change without notice
NB Discounts can be given to ma forum family don't worry :) ;) 8)

Contact Mr. Heslop 1-876-366-6887
Or Email: whenry2010 @ hotmail.com

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
waitingonforever said:
St Catherine is very nice and Kingston well never really been in Kingston except to go to the airport...But if you see a 2 toned white lady walking around like she's in heaven with a handsome dread thats meeeeeee!!!...lol 6 months wow thats quite the trip...the longest I have been there was three months and that was a little much...I love Jamaica and its people but when it come down to doing laundry I will have everyone know in the forum I CANNOT WASH CLOTHES BY HAND!!!...lol My husband laughs at me every time I try..I cant get the squish squish sound..ya'll know what I'm talkin about!!! ;D
Oh girl it's not a big deal about the squish sound it's about if the clothes are clean and smell fresh. I use the brush and try to spread laundry out 2 times a week. I see a lot of people here their clothes look dull and dirty.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
waitingonforever said:
St Catherine is very nice and Kingston well never really been in Kingston except to go to the airport...But if you see a 2 toned white lady walking around like she's in heaven with a handsome dread thats meeeeeee!!!...lol 6 months wow thats quite the trip...the longest I have been there was three months and that was a little much...I love Jamaica and its people but when it come down to doing laundry I will have everyone know in the forum I CANNOT WASH CLOTHES BY HAND!!!...lol My husband laughs at me every time I try..I cant get the squish squish sound..ya'll know what I'm talkin about!!! ;D
LMAO too funny, I sooooo hear ya!

waitingonforever

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2012
File Transfer...
08-11-2012
Med's Request
10-10-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
13-05-2013
Passport Req..
in the hands of the visa office from the time of interview/ DM October 20/2013
VISA ISSUED...
not soon enough
LANDED..........
couldn't be soon enough
For sure it all about blue bomber and bleach...oh and the sun...lol Thats what my husband does scrubs with the brush and blue bomber and then soaks it in bleach and then throws its it on a bush and let the sun soak it!!!!

Jamgirl

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 19/11
Doc's Request.
Jan 8/13
AOR Received.
Dec.12/11
File Transfer...
Sp. Apr. Dec. 22/11 & Tr. Jan.25/12
Med's Done....
Aug.22/11 & Aug. 27/12
Interview........
Waived - In Process Dec 21/12
Passport Req..
Jan. 8/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 1/13
LANDED..........
Feb. 2/13
Hey forum, long time!!

I see I have some inbox messages to respond to, I'm sorry I have waited so long to check in!

I just got back from the airport wishing Sammy and her precious daughter farewell. She is so happy to be seeing her husband and I had tears as I waved goodbye (I blame it on the pregnancy hormones lol)

Well less than 3 months til our lil jambaby is here. And it's a BOY! Guess god doesn't want to bless me with a girl lol. It's all good, I can manage boys!!

Hubby and I have moved and settled out in Ontario! So far I'm liking it out here and have linked up with a few of my forum friends. I enjoyed Jambana on the weekend. It's def a big difference from Sask but hubby and I are both enjoying it here. He has found work and I am enjoying my paid leave from my other job.

I haven't read back so I'm not sure what stage everyone is at but I'm surely hoping that everyone that I started this journey with has made it to their destination. Hold the faith. It is clearly not an easy process but nothing worth having is ever easy.

And trust me when I tell u, the minute this is all over, your stress of immigration becomes like the pain of labour and delivery, GONE!

Good luck to u all!

Jamgirl

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
waitingonforever said:
For sure it all about blue bomber and bleach...oh and the sun...lol Thats what my husband does scrubs with the brush and blue bomber and then soaks it in bleach and then throws its it on a bush and let the sun soak it!!!!
Damn right!!!!

danielle902

Oct 6, 2011
Barrie Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 21st 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2nd 2012
Med's Request
Nov 9th 2012
Med's Done....
July 24 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Dec 9 2012
LANDED..........
before xmas? maybe?
Jamgirl said:
Hey forum, long time!!

I see I have some inbox messages to respond to, I'm sorry I have waited so long to check in!

I just got back from the airport wishing Sammy and her precious daughter farewell. She is so happy to be seeing her husband and I had tears as I waved goodbye (I blame it on the pregnancy hormones lol)

Well less than 3 months til our lil jambaby is here. And it's a BOY! Guess god doesn't want to bless me with a girl lol. It's all good, I can manage boys!!

Hubby and I have moved and settled out in Ontario! So far I'm liking it out here and have linked up with a few of my forum friends. I enjoyed Jambana on the weekend. It's def a big difference from Sask but hubby and I are both enjoying it here. He has found work and I am enjoying my paid leave from my other job.

I haven't read back so I'm not sure what stage everyone is at but I'm surely hoping that everyone that I started this journey with has made it to their destination. Hold the faith. It is clearly not an easy process but nothing worth having is ever easy.

And trust me when I tell u, the minute this is all over, your stress of immigration becomes like the pain of labour and delivery, GONE!

Good luck to u all!

Jamgirl
I Love Posts like this one... It gives me hope.

Thanks for the "pick me up"... People in this forum seem to be so good at it

D <3

lonelymrs

Star Member
Sep 23, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-08-2013
Med's Done....
15-01-2013
Interview........
15-10-2014
LANDED..........
FULL HEARING WON FEB 15/2017!!
Good Afternoon everyone I got an email from immigration saying they received my application on july25 and I got the uci # and the F# and all that what does it mean ? I just got the email now and I tried to go and check the app status and it wont let me I was putting in my info it was incorrect so is it his info I out in now it says ive reached maximum tries and it said logged out ...lol help!!

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
lonelymrs said:
Good Afternoon everyone I got an email from immigration saying they received my application on july25 and I got the uci # and the F# and all that what does it mean ? I just got the email now and I tried to go and check the app status and it wont let me I was putting in my info it was incorrect so is it his info I out in now it says ive reached maximum tries and it said logged out ...lol help!!
Good afternoon,

Use the immigration file number, husbands last name and his date of birth along with jamaica. If your the sponsor u would use client number, ur date of birth, former last name before marriage and canada. Most u will see is application received. I have been waiting almost 9 months and no changes have been made online.

lonelymrs

Star Member
Sep 23, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-08-2013
Med's Done....
15-01-2013
Interview........
15-10-2014
LANDED..........
FULL HEARING WON FEB 15/2017!!
oneandonly said:
Good afternoon,

Use the immigration file number, husbands last name and his date of birth along with jamaica. If your the sponsor u would use client number, ur date of birth, former last name before marriage and canada. Most u will see is application received. I have been waiting almost 9 months and no changes have been made online.
Do I still put in my information I'm his representative or do I just put his information in, when u tried to do anything its saying they have no information for us and it doesn't let me do anything, you think it could be cuz it's the weekend?

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
lonelymrs said:
Do I still put in my information I'm his representative or do I just put his information in, when u tried to do anything its saying they have no information for us and it doesn't let me do anything, you think it could be cuz it's the weekend?

As oneandonly confirmed, if you are looking up information using the UCI #, you enter your details and if you are looking up information using the Application # that starts with an F, use your hubby's details. This is how I do it and I too am my hubby's representative. If you cannot look up the information yet, you may have to wait until you receive Sponsorship approval.

To be honest with you, completing the representative form has done nothing for me and my hubby up to this point in the process. When KG requested my hubby submit a 2nd police certificate, they sent the letter to him, not me. The reason we competed the form was so that KG would send all communication to me and that's not the way it has worked for us.

frankfield

Sep 5, 2011
Welcome back Nev..

Sometimes it is good to step away from the fire. Who said life is fair? It isn't for we see good people thrown in the fire over and over again. And evil in all its splendour trample upon the meek. But we also know in the face of injustice, inequality, immorality Jah has a funny way to speak to us.. Showing us the reason behind the mystery, the disappointment. Can you remember a time when you wanted something so badly(the job, the man, the child whatever) and when you did not get it, how devastated you were only to later on find out when the child, the job, the man arrived the timing could not have been more perfect. Who wants to wait in this wretched process, it is expensive, its lonely, it is sad.. But when everything comes together it will be worth waiting for. I remember those days when I see someone's process taking 3 months and I felt jealous, even a little pissed.

Sometimes I felt that relationship may not even be a real marriage, may not even last.. But how wrong I was for who was I to determine real love you know! But I was not really angry about their love just wanted mine to really get the chance to grow in the same space. I encourage everyone, it will happen for you and every prayer or tears shed will be acknowledge...Jah still remembers you. The immigration office does not know you and might not even care but the great WISH MAKER is working while you sleep. Be blessed, Jah never makes a mistake, there is no error in his judgement. His timing is perfect even when we count the second in the day like It's a day passed... Jah knows and loves you, dreams a greater dream for you than you can dream for yourself. I have my own struggles and rely on others to cheer me up.. I am not always positive about the outcome of many things in my life. But I know when others need a calm reminder that all will be well, I open my virtual arms to embrace those who need a hug. I dedicate this strange, weird, unpopular song to you Nev because the words make sense.. ciao!

http://youtu.be/hmT7jx4kP1s

Jamgirl

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 19/11
Doc's Request.
Jan 8/13
AOR Received.
Dec.12/11
File Transfer...
Sp. Apr. Dec. 22/11 &amp; Tr. Jan.25/12
Med's Done....
Aug.22/11 &amp; Aug. 27/12
Interview........
Waived - In Process Dec 21/12
Passport Req..
Jan. 8/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 1/13
LANDED..........
Feb. 2/13
frankfield said:
Welcome back Nev..

Sometimes it is good to step away from the fire. Who said life is fair? It isn't for we see good people thrown in the fire over and over again. And evil in all its splendour trample upon the meek. But we also know in the face of injustice, inequality, immorality Jah has a funny way to speak to us.. Showing us the reason behind the mystery, the disappointment. Can you remember a time when you wanted something so badly(the job, the man, the child whatever) and when you did not get it, how devastated you were only to later on find out when the child, the job, the man arrived the timing could not have been more perfect. Who wants to wait in this wretched process, it is expensive, its lonely, it is sad.. But when everything comes together it will be worth waiting for. I remember those days when I see someone's process taking 3 months and I felt jealous, even a little pissed.

Sometimes I felt that relationship may not even be a real marriage, may not even last.. But how wrong I was for who was I to determine real love you know! But I was not really angry about their love just wanted mine to really get the chance to grow in the same space. I encourage everyone, it will happen for you and every prayer or tears shed will be acknowledge...Jah still remembers you. The immigration office does not know you and might not even care but the great WISH MAKER is working while you sleep. Be blessed, Jah never makes a mistake, there is no error in his judgement. His timing is perfect even when we count the second in the day like It's a day passed... Jah knows and loves you, dreams a greater dream for you than you can dream for yourself. I have my own struggles and rely on others to cheer me up.. I am not always positive about the outcome of many things in my life. But I know when others need a calm reminder that all will be well, I open my virtual arms to embrace those who need a hug. I dedicate this strange, weird, unpopular song to you Nev because the words make sense.. ciao!

Well said! And so very true! +1

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
frankfield said:
Welcome back Nev..

Thank you, frankfield. :-*

You know how much your words mean to me...you are my angel here on earth/the forum.

May you continue to be blessed from head to toe.