Med's Request
14-2-2012
Med's Done....
14-3-2012
ready_fi_move_on said:
Sigh
Good afternoon family and happy Tuesday to you all
I am sorry I have not been quite as active lately as I have been in the past
But have been totally and completely depressed, frustrated, lonely and sown right foul in the last few weeks
Just a question for the ladies who are living without there hubbies .... I don't want to come off as a vicious idiot seriously .... But do any of you get a twinge of jealously when you see a couple walking down the streets holding hands, or even family members and friends when they are with there husbands and they seem so happy?
This has been happening to me a lot lately and I feel just awful for it because , I don't know what these people have been through or the struggles they go trough but I have to admit the fact that they are together I am down right jealous.
For the last couple of weeks everything just seems to be falling apart for me , my work situation is getting very intolerable..... the loneliness is killing me slowly and I have become so withdrawn and angry at ever little thing that I find it best to just stay away from people and take to the lord in prayer.

I am taking the interview request as a good sign but I have to tell you still very frustrated every time I see people in the same time line as myself or after and they have received visas . I understand that not all vo are the same but understanding does not keep me warm at night.

Trust me I feel for you ladies who have been waiting longer than I have and I applaud you all for not loosing your *censored word* because if I feel this way I can not imagine how you must feel

KGN please please for the love of God give us our men

waves at chickie how you doing baby

LIKE JAM GIRL SAY SHE A BRING HER MAN HOME WITH HER OCTOBER ...... TRUS WHEN ME SAY I MIGHT JUST STAY BACK AND HELP HER ONE WAY OR ANOTHER ........UNITED WE STAND AGAINST DEM IMMIGRATION P-HOLES WHO A KEEP OUR FAMILIES APART CHUCH

SORRY ALL ME VEX
Ready, you are not alone. I was just saying this same thing to a good friend about 5 minutes before I came on and read your post. I went to a function yesterday and all my friends and their spouses were together. At times when I see other couples living their lives together I feel inspired and hopeful and other times, like yesterday and today, I feel despair.
I know how you feel 100% because I feel all of the things you say you’re going through and I’m praying for you and all of us here waiting to be united with our spouses.
It has been a long road. A roller coaster of emotions to say the least. I didn’t dream that it would be this difficult. However, even at our lowest moments I know we must keep the faith that God did not give us a partner and bring us this far to just drop us and let us fall. We will reach our goal indeed! And when we are united our relationship will be so much stronger...it will be as beautiful as a work of art!
There is a purpose for everything and a time for everything. Let us keep holding onto our hope with unshakeable faith.
Ladies...I haven’t been on here for a little while for the same reasons. I’ve been having a very hard time as well. Sometimes I feel like I’m going to faint!!

HELP ME!!!!!!

FaithfullyWaiting

Star Member
Jul 30, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-12-2011
AOR Received.
4-2-2012
File Transfer...
25-3-2012
Med's Request
14-2-2012
Med's Done....
14-3-2012
CharlieD10 said:
Hey ladies. Keep holding the faith.

RFMO, your feelings are totally natural, do not feel like your jealousy is somehow abnormal. While you don't know the issues that couple is dealing with, you know your loneliness and frustration, it's OK to own those feelings. They do not last, so you try to focus on positive things, and instead anticipate when you will be the couple holding hands and know that someone else looking on, without a clue about how hard you and hubby worked to be together, will someday envy your joy and happiness.

Jamgirl, always rooting for you to bring him home with you!

Anada, KG is seriously inconsistent with eCAS updates. I never got "medicals received" or "decision made", I went straight from "In process" to "landed" from "application received"! I've said this many times before, but it bears repeating. All the work takes place behind the scenes. Silence in eCAS means nothing, don't feel like your time isn't coming just because nothing is happening on that system. KG works in silence, like just about every government office I know, and unless you are on the inside, you have very little clue to what-all goes into getting the work done. Every day that passes, something is happening for you, you have to believe that. All we ever hear are the "big" somethings, like the interviews or PPRs or visa pickups. The rest of the work takes place without us knowing a thing! ;)
Charlie this makes me feel good. Thank you :-*

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
I had a good cry reading the last few posts - thank you, I needed that. It is so comforting knowing there are others out there going through the same thing as hubby and I. It doesn't matter what I'm doing - out with friends, at the gym, at work, etc., I always feel like I'm waiting, waiting, waiting....and I am waiting, waiting for hubby. So many times I don't even want to leave the house, I just want to be close to the phone so I can talk to my man. I am soooo looking forward to the day when we get to be together and I will choose to never take my husband for granted. Believe me, this doesn't mean I won't get mad at him from time to time!!!!!

We're all in this together and it's okay to feel sad, jealous, angry, and frustrated. It's important to stay positive but it's not always easy. It's okay to have a pity party now and again, this is a difficult road and we will all be stronger for it.

I am so thankful to be a part of this forum family; may God bless each and every one of you.

icesfluffy

Star Member
Jul 12, 2011
burlington,toronto, sauga, ontairo
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aug 23, 2011
AOR Received.
nov 10, 2011
File Transfer...
NOV,10,2011
Med's Done....
JULY,20,2011
RFMO

hang in there we all go thru it i have my bad and good days i will be crying and rude a misirable to people and then the next day i will be alll smiles people always say "i dont no how u do it not having ur husband around" i just tell people its not easy but it puts a test to a relationship that others cant do we dont take it for granted when we are around them witch makes our connection stronger being jelouse is normal im happy when people get thru cuz i no exactly how the fight feels but it also puts me in a funk and in to a dark place to where i dont want to come on here sometimes its bad to say but i no everyone feels like that my moto to keep me goin is everything happen when it is pose to happen and there is a special day picked for my love and i so keep positve basically get things ready as if he is goin to be here tomorrow take it day be day

icesfluffy

Star Member
Jul 12, 2011
burlington,toronto, sauga, ontairo
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aug 23, 2011
AOR Received.
nov 10, 2011
File Transfer...
NOV,10,2011
Med's Done....
JULY,20,2011
my husband has to sign a non-accompanying declartion form on it it says a witness needs to sign it also dose that mean we need to get it noteirzed or can maybe the doctor doin the medical sign it

Who God Bless

Sep 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
Med's Request
Re/do Req Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Initial Meds Feb 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June, 2013
LANDED..........
July 2013
Re: New

Hi Folks, i am a newby and not sure how to place my summary information, to the left of the centre panel, can someone help me, please. ;)

Jamgirl

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 19/11
Doc's Request.
Jan 8/13
AOR Received.
Dec.12/11
File Transfer...
Sp. Apr. Dec. 22/11 & Tr. Jan.25/12
Med's Done....
Aug.22/11 & Aug. 27/12
Interview........
Waived - In Process Dec 21/12
Passport Req..
Jan. 8/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 1/13
LANDED..........
Feb. 2/13
Welcome Who God Bless!!!

You will be able to add that information after you have posted 10 times. For now if you would like to share your information with us I can add you to our Jamaica spreadsheet...

Are you the sponsor or the applicant?
Are you an outland applicant or inland?
When did you send in your application to Mississauga?
At what stage are you at? Have you received sponsorship approval?
Have you had any updates to your file?

These things can help me add you to our spreadsheet appropriately. Other than that, thank you for joining us, glad you found us! We are a little family here. Feel free to ask questions, share feelings, and laugh and cry with us! I am sure you will enjoy our family, we have a little bit of everything in here lol.

@Ices, I would get a JP to sign or Commissioner of Oaths. The JP who married you may be willing to do it free of charge...

lovehasnoboundaries

Sep 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2011
File Transfer...
14-02-2012
Med's Done....
19-10-2011
Passport Req..
10-12-2012
Who God Bless, no man can curse! Welcome :)

Hello ladies, still holding on....time is getting cold, need my hubby to keep me warm this winter!!!

KINGSTON NEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXT

blondie1216

Jun 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2012 received 26-03-2012
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012
Med's Done....
11-25-2011 extension requested from IO 11-20-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 27th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
January 14th, 2013 Decision Made!
LANDED..........
In a minute!
Welcome Who God Bless! This is a great little family here. Stick around, you'll love us!

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
Welcome, WGB! Stick and stay, give us a few details about yourself so Jamgirl can add you to the updates list! :)

Happy Hump Day, everyone! Come on KG, NNNNEEEEEXXXXTTTTT already, man!

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012 - Kingston In Process
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
CharlieD10 said:
Hoping the fall brings some more reunions, come on September!! KG, hear that? NNNNNEEEEXXXTTT!!!

*waves* Welcome back, Halfmoon! Sorry to hear you weren't well for part of your stay, but really glad hubby came through like he should. It can be a real test of a relationship to care for your spouse during an illness! I know mine has the typical male stubbornness when it comes to resting and doing as he is told when he is not feeling well, I hope you didn't give your hubby a hard time! :p Seriously, though, take good care of yourself, get plenty of rest and stay on top of your fluids. The 'flu runs its course normally in 5-7 days, but the effects on your body can last up to 3 weeks!
*waves back* Thanks Charlie - am getting back to normal health each day and have been feeling really exhausted more than anything. I didn't give hubby a hard time as I had no strength to! except when he wanted to rub down my whole body with alcohol :eek: :eek: Not used to that but I didn't have a choice; he wasn't letting this one go. :mad: :mad: :mad: Outside of all this, we celebrated our anniversary at Iberostar which is a fabulous resort and also visited Falmouth, Trelawny to shop, finally got to see Sav-la-mar and Negril Point Lighthouse and below caves. Weather was beautiful as always. This will be my last trip to JA until we go back together next year. We're both getting really excited for the upcoming days ahead!!!

8) 8) 8)

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012 - Kingston In Process
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
ceeallen said:
morning fam

Havent checked into this place for a hot min....really hoping to hear some good news out of Kingston this week!! C'mon Kingston, free up our men!!!

Also Welcome back to my girl, Halfmoon....u were truly missed. Glad u had a wonderful time with hubby :D
Thank you purdy mama!!! So happy for you ;D ;D ;D

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
tintin79 said:
has your husband got the request to send in his prints yet?
not as of yet but he was in Canada for 3 years so I am expecting he will have too.

KJG

Champion Member
Jun 4, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
June 14, 2012
File Transfer...
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 3, 2012
Interview........
Oct 4, 2012 9:00am
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 4, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 9, 2012
chickie72 said:
not as of yet but he was in Canada for 3 years so I am expecting he will have too.
hey chickie72......have you been able to refile everything yet?????

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
ready_fi_move_on said:
Sigh
Good afternoon family and happy Tuesday to you all
I am sorry I have not been quite as active lately as I have been in the past
But have been totally and completely depressed, frustrated, lonely and sown right foul in the last few weeks
Just a question for the ladies who are living without there hubbies .... I don't want to come off as a vicious idiot seriously .... But do any of you get a twinge of jealously when you see a couple walking down the streets holding hands, or even family members and friends when they are with there husbands and they seem so happy?
This has been happening to me a lot lately and I feel just awful for it because , I don't know what these people have been through or the struggles they go trough but I have to admit the fact that they are together I am down right jealous.
For the last couple of weeks everything just seems to be falling apart for me , my work situation is getting very intolerable..... the loneliness is killing me slowly and I have become so withdrawn and angry at ever little thing that I find it best to just stay away from people and take to the lord in prayer.

I am taking the interview request as a good sign but I have to tell you still very frustrated every time I see people in the same time line as myself or after and they have received visas . I understand that not all vo are the same but understanding does not keep me warm at night.

Trust me I feel for you ladies who have been waiting longer than I have and I applaud you all for not loosing your *censored word* because if I feel this way I can not imagine how you must feel

KGN please please for the love of God give us our men

waves at chickie how you doing baby

LIKE JAM GIRL SAY SHE A BRING HER MAN HOME WITH HER OCTOBER ...... TRUS WHEN ME SAY I MIGHT JUST STAY BACK AND HELP HER ONE WAY OR ANOTHER ........UNITED WE STAND AGAINST DEM IMMIGRATION P-HOLES WHO A KEEP OUR FAMILIES APART CHUCH

SORRY ALL ME VEX
Waving back!!!!! Hey girl, keep your chin up and your faith in God close by. He is the only one that can help you at this time to get you through the depression and struggle. They say he does not give us more then we can handle, so know that he is always there for you and watching. There is nothing anyone can say to you to make you feel any better, this I know from experience, but I just hope you struggle on and believe in yourself and your husband and know that everything will work out in the end and it will have been well worth the wait!