soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is really quiet today isnt it...hmmmm wonder what them doing in the city there. Godbless mi know whe u mean wid da packing thing de...but u will get it done... TOMORROW IS THE DAY GIRLFRIEND!!! wooohooooo. mi excited so till.

No news here from kgn/dhl. I called DHL just wanted to query something, i asked if its on specific days that the pick up passports from the embassy and they said no, they pick up everyday...so thats comforting! I am still waiting, not giving up on today just yet! Hubby is convinced that today is the day, i feel that he will be even more disappointed if it isnt more so than me. :(

Come on kgn!

Kc i know u hanging in there with me love...thanks much :D

C Mom

Nov 23, 2010
Hello Everyone

I do not know what the passport/dhl procedure is. Could someone explain to we what happens?
Does Kingston ask you to courier the passport to Kingston?
Then DHL couriers it back to you at your address?
If so........do you need to enclose a prepaid courier from DHL when you initally send them the passport by DHL???

I have not had any info from Kingston yet.
But I'd like to know the procedure..........

Thanks everyone!!!! :0)

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
C Mom, they call and ask that u drop off your passport with a prepaid airway bill...that way when you drop it you wont have to make another trip to pick it up, dhl takes it to your address. I have only seen in my case and godbless where they asked for prepaid airway bill, but looks as if its common for them to ask that now since Dhl says they pick-up passports on any day from the embassy

ramdont

Star Member
Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 16, 2010
Doc's Request.
Nov, 2010
Med's Request
August, 2010
Med's Done....
August, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 16, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...........
LANDED..........
Waiting............
soanxious when did you submit your passport?

jahlove

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-10
AOR Received.
1-12-10
File Transfer...
13-10-10
Med's Done....
21-06-10
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
January 26, 2012
Hey Sad news, Buju was found guilty on the cocaine charges, but not the gun charges, his bail has been reoked.

ladyposh

Nov 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2010
Doc's Request.
04-13-2011
AOR Received.
Nov. 10, 2010
File Transfer...
03-09-2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
18-05-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04/13/2011
VISA ISSUED...
05/15/2011
LANDED..........
05/28/2011
Yes it is very sad a Buju. I feel it for him. He has lost everything now...he has no money left to help with his defense....he will need money to do an appeal.

I called my MP's office today and was told that since I am still under the timeframe I most likely will just have to sit and wait it out but the lady did say she will contact KGN for an update on the file and she will get back to me within 2 weeks. I am hoping this will light a fire under their baxide!!!lol I hope it does not backfire on me and they then put the file to the bottom of the pile...lol,

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
Another quiet Tuesday. KG people must be tired after their holiday yesterday. :p

jahlove

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-10
AOR Received.
1-12-10
File Transfer...
13-10-10
Med's Done....
21-06-10
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
January 26, 2012
BOY OH BOY, I REALLY DON'T LIKE THOSE PEOPLE IN THE KGN OFFICE.

DEM SURE KNOW HOW FI MEK PEOPLE SIT AND FRET, NOT EVEN A ONE PHONE CALL YET MAN.

WICKED, WICKED, WICKED PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH WELL THE DAY NOT YET DONE STILL HERE HOPING FOR SOME RE-UNIFICATION OF FAMILIES.

Sanchester

Jul 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Miss
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2010
Doc's Request.
No Request
AOR Received.
19-11-2010
File Transfer...
04-10-10
Med's Done....
12-08-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2011
LANDED..........
08-07-2011
Hi Everyone,

Congrats to all the new moms to be!! and everyone who got an update, and those who got updates but are still waiting for Kingston to come through with those damn passports.

I just wanted to come on here and vent that my MP sucks. So I waited over 3 weeks for Kingston to get back to them, they still havent... so a person who works for my MP called CIC and they regurgitated excatly what my ecas says... They recieved my application... blah blah blah... processing time is 15 months.. blah blah blah.

I know Im in processing time. But that wasnt my inquiry. My actual inquiry was about the damn ECAS update and what that means. My meds recieved never disappeared. they had no answers.

Anways, I couldnt even be bothered with the girl at my MP's office to find out my original inquiry.

I'll Just wait, wait and wait.

Im in Toronto too! so a get together would be great!!

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You're welcome C Mom.

Ramdont i submitted mine about 3 weeks ago but my sons was submitted over a week ago. lady didnt collect my son's with mine so they called me to take his in...

Jahlove i agree with you my love but what can we do eh? just have to wait and hope our wait ends soon.
Well today was not my day but this week naa pass ::)

ramdont

Star Member
Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 16, 2010
Doc's Request.
Nov, 2010
Med's Request
August, 2010
Med's Done....
August, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 16, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...........
LANDED..........
Waiting............
I agree with you anxious............ diss week nah pass, we a claim it in d name of d almighty!!!!!

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yup, we have to try to remain positive Ramdont, though sometimes things seem so grim. i went for a very long walk today with friends and now i am finishing up some steamed fish with dumpling and yam and banana, later i will find a nice movie to watch and chat to hubby on skype...

ramdont

Star Member
Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 16, 2010
Doc's Request.
Nov, 2010
Med's Request
August, 2010
Med's Done....
August, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 16, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...........
LANDED..........
Waiting............
My dear, that's all we can do now .... chat on skype. I know exactly how you feel. When thy called hubby to drop off his pp I was so sure that we would spend Christmas together but I guess the Lord had a different plan for us. Just take it easy my dear, I myself am disappointed too, but as everyone keep telling me, God's time is not our time. We just have to wait on him. :(

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well it cant be much longer as hubby would say cause now that they have our passports what more can they ask for right? it will be soon, there are a lot of people who wish they would get that ppr... i remember sitting on this forum reading and saying congrats to people on ther ppr while hoping and praying for mine, and it came almost two years after...so i am remaining thankful

we soon sawt out man...dem soo fly the gate! :D