May 4, 2015
Visa Office......
KNGVO
App. Filed.......
April 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 2017
chucky44 said:
its cold, wifey say i don't see nothing yet but once i put on the right gears i am fine. I am mentally and physical ready for anything in the few months.
Weh u seh Chucky, road affi tek on lol

Lizann

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
Morning All -

Hope you all had a fab weekend and hoping for good news for those waiting on interviews and PPR calls. :)

Need your expert help/guidance please - I am aware proof of completion of the upfront medical is required for submission with our inland application docs and my husband did his upfront medical last week and while he was given a copy of a rather ordinary receipt after he paid to have the medical done - it does not say the medical was completed.

I have called and written to the office where he had it done a few times asking if there is some other type of document we will receive showing proof he completed the medical and have yet to hear back.

Can I ask if forum members submitted only the receipt or if there is some other document you submit as well for proof of medical completion - as a side note this Drs. office works with the E-medical system.

Hope you all have a fab day! :)

Lizann

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
I'm back in quick order - just noted on the CIC website the Drs office is to give me a print out from the E-medical site of the up front medical completion - so I will hound them!!! ;D

Bigredgal1

Star Member
Aug 20, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-02-2016
Doc's Request.
15-08-2016
AOR Received.
04-04-2016
File Transfer...
31-03-2016
Med's Request
Up front
Med's Done....
05-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2016
LANDED..........
15-11-2016
Lizann said:
Morning All -

Hope you all had a fab weekend and hoping for good news for those waiting on interviews and PPR calls. :)

Need your expert help/guidance please - I am aware proof of completion of the upfront medical is required for submission with our inland application docs and my husband did his upfront medical last week and while he was given a copy of a rather ordinary receipt after he paid to have the medical done - it does not say the medical was completed.

I have called and written to the office where he had it done a few times asking if there is some other type of document we will receive showing proof he completed the medical and have yet to hear back.

Can I ask if forum members submitted only the receipt or if there is some other document you submit as well for proof of medical completion - as a side note this Drs. office works with the E-medical system.

Hope you all have a fab day! :)
[i have done my application using this same route. I got the he receipt and paid $30 extra for a copy of the emidical by email. Within 48 hours I got a copy which show what was completed and pending result for the X-ray and blood test. I submitted my email copy to cic. Within two weeks the full report was emailed to me and sent to cic.]

Lizann

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
Wow - thank you for your quick response - will be hounding them!!
Btw - your forum name has me cracking up - love it! Did you also submit an inland app or outland ? If you did an inland did you submit the OWP app with it at the same time ?

jacalinkup

Jan 13, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-15
AOR Received.
14-12-15
File Transfer...
23-12-15
Med's Done....
06-04-16
Passport Req..
Praying Soon.
VISA ISSUED...
Praying Soon.
LANDED..........
Praying Soon.
Lizann said:
Wow - thank you for your quick response - will be hounding them!!
Btw - your forum name has me cracking up - love it! Did you also submit an inland app or outland ? If you did an inland did you submit the OWP app with it at the same time ?
Yes send in OWP with the app

Viral 2016

Oct 27, 2016
Pleasant Good Morning to all. So I got a call from Kingston visa office stating my interview next month. The wait finally closing time to look forward to my beautiful wife. Her birthday is next month also so its a good surprised for her.

kenny9

May 9, 2016
Jamaicanadian said:
Thanks to Canjamdiva for being so transparent. This process really is in unpredictable. My prayers are definitely going up for you and your family. Your husband will be here soon and you'll both be welcoming a beautiful baby canjam together!

Dear Lord Jesus,

You see and know all, nothing is impossible with you. You are alpha and omega, beginning and the end, all that was, is and will be is orchestrated by you. Though officers at KVO are responsible to convey decisions You are the decision maker. We come in agreement and ask You to prove your word true that whatsoever we ask in Your name you will do. In your name, lord Jesus we ask you to please send mr. Canjam to Mrs canjam by the end of next week. Move heaven and earth, dispatch your angels, do whatever you must to have him with her in Canada before the 11th of November. Bless baby canjam help baby to grow and be healthy. See this family through, they're going through the fire but they're coming out as pure gold. They will testify of your goodness. Unite and solidify them in Christ. Turn this test into a mighty testimony. In Jesus' mighty name we pray. Amen. Thanks be to God!

Amen!! God has the final say!

Lizann

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
honey7337 said:
They also requested a medical for non accompanying dependent even though we advised that he would not be able to provide that because the child's mother is refusing to allow him to do one stating that he child will not be migrating to Canada. My husband signed a letter and got it notorized saying that he understood that he would not be able to sponsor him in the future with out a medical.

They sent a separate email saying

Dear

Re: Medical for your son,

According to the Canadian Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations, a visa officer can issue a permanent resident visa only if it has been established that the applicant and his family members, whether accompanying or not, are admissible on medical, criminal and security grounds. For this reason, ALL family members must be examined even if they are not accompanying you to Canada.

The fact that a family member has undergone a medical examination does not mean that a visa will be issued for that person. No visa will be issued to a minor child without either the written authorization, duly notarized, of the parent who is not immigrating to Canada and who exercises parental authority over the child or the express authorization of a court of law.

If your family member is not declared and examined as part of your application to immigrate to Canada, he will be excluded from the family class and CANNOT be sponsored at a later date.

So I'm not sure if we need to do anything further
I just read this - this is so odd!! When I applied for my PR under the FSW - I declared all my non-accompanying family members but they were never examined or asked to be examined! How odd - I wonder if they only do that for a spousal sponsorship application ? But Still very odd that they would need to examine the child.

Bigredgal1

Star Member
Aug 20, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-02-2016
Doc's Request.
15-08-2016
AOR Received.
04-04-2016
File Transfer...
31-03-2016
Med's Request
Up front
Med's Done....
05-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2016
LANDED..........
15-11-2016
Lizann said:
I just read this - this is so odd!! When I applied for my PR under the FSW - I declared all my non-accompanying family members but they were never examined or asked to be examined! How odd - I wonder if they only do that for a spousal sponsorship application ? But Still very odd that they would need to examine the child.
[some officer does not read in detail. I had two such incidents where my police cert was valid and they ask for a new one. Also child was below 18, they asked for police cert. to speed up the process I just complied. However, try to email them]

JBashford

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2015
AOR Received.
30-12-2015
File Transfer...
07-01-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront/Now Extended
Interview........
October 27, 2016
Passport Req..
October 27, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
October 27, 2016
LANDED..........
October 29, 2016
jacalinkup said:
Rant...so I sent off the package of documents off to the hubby on Tuesday via Fedex which cost me $90. Now the package is being held by USA customs in Memphis and they can't confirm that it will reach JA in time for the interview! Are you kidding me!!! I paid almost a hundred bucks for overnight shipping and it might not get there in time. UGH! ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? Also why did they send it through the states and Memphis of all places!
I wouldn't sweat it, my hubby didn't even give them the extra documents I sent with him! Definitely get a refund tho.

JBashford

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2015
AOR Received.
30-12-2015
File Transfer...
07-01-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront/Now Extended
Interview........
October 27, 2016
Passport Req..
October 27, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
October 27, 2016
LANDED..........
October 29, 2016
chucky44 said:
hello every almost 3 month since in Canada already it being great so far have my driving test next month for my G
Congrats!

Stuntxd9

May 4, 2015
Visa Office......
KNGVO
App. Filed.......
April 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 2017
Viral 2016 said:
Pleasant Good Morning to all. So I got a call from Kingston visa office stating my interview next month. The wait finally closing time to look forward to my beautiful wife. Her birthday is next month also so its a good surprised for her.
Congrats!

Smithd

Star Member
Aug 15, 2016
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
AOR Received.
09-09-2016
File Transfer...
15-09-2016
Med's Request
upfront/PC upfront
Med's Done....
25-07-2016
Interview........
02-02-2017
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
still waiting
LANDED..........
should be here already
Are the April and May applications outland or inland that have interviews or passport request.