06/12/2016
Passport Req..
TOMORROW WOULD BE NICE LOL
VISA ISSUED...
ON SPOT ☺☺☺
LANDED..........
Already Did
Jamaicanadian said:
Mine is saying no application found. For the number of family members on application do you include sponsor (yourself)?

Yes Would be 2, do you have a rep on your file?

Jamaicanadian

Star Member
Nov 15, 2015
Toronto East
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2015
Doc's Request.
RPRF 22-02-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-08-2015
Interview........
11-10-2016
Passport Req..
11-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2016
impatientwife said:
Yes Would be 2, do you have a rep on your file?
No rep. I've tried 4 times now it hasn't found the application. What info did you use when you were successful finding the application?

impatientwife

Jan 28, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2015
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
File Transfer...
25-01-2016
Med's Done....
UPFRONT/Extended until Aug/2017
Interview........
06/12/2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
ON SPOT ☺☺☺
LANDED..........
Already Did
Jamaicanadian said:
No rep. I've tried 4 times now it hasn't found the application. What info did you use when you were successful finding the application?
Hubbys name and dob, u only have one more chance then you're blocked for 24 hours, when I tried under his account I wasn't finding anything when I tried under mine that's when I was able to find it so give that a try

basl_jhjm

Dec 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2015
AOR Received.
19-01-2016
Med's Done....
10-10-2015
Interview........
November 22 2016
Passport Req..
November 22
VISA ISSUED...
November 22, 2016
LANDED..........
November 26. 2016
impatientwife said:
Hubbys name and dob, u only have one more chance then you're blocked for 24 hours, when I tried under his account I wasn't finding anything when I tried under mine that's when I was able to find it so give that a try
So under applicant you put your information like your date of birth and passport info

impatientwife

Jan 28, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2015
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
File Transfer...
25-01-2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
06/12/2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
ON SPOT ☺☺☺
LANDED..........
Already Did
basl_jhjm said:
So under applicant you put your information like your date of birth and passport info
Not mine, hubby

Jamaicanadian

Star Member
Nov 15, 2015
Toronto East
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2015
Doc's Request.
RPRF 22-02-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-08-2015
Interview........
11-10-2016
Passport Req..
11-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2016
impatientwife said:
I can now only guess that his application hasn't been entered into their system yet. I've tried from both of our accounts and nothing comes up. Hopefully someone else is successful so they can tell us how detailed the information is.

impatientwife

Jan 28, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2015
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
File Transfer...
25-01-2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
06/12/2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
ON SPOT ☺☺☺
LANDED..........
Already Did
Jamaicanadian said:
I can now only guess that his application hasn't been entered into their system yet. I've tried from both of our accounts and nothing comes up. Hopefully someone else is successful so they can tell us how detailed the information is.
I've seen others get through there's some other threads on here with ppl talking about it, if it wasn't for the rep issue I would have been able to get through

basl_jhjm

Dec 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2015
AOR Received.
19-01-2016
Med's Done....
10-10-2015
Interview........
November 22 2016
Passport Req..
November 22
VISA ISSUED...
November 22, 2016
LANDED..........
November 26. 2016
impatientwife said:
I've seen others get through there's some other threads on here with ppl talking about it, if it wasn't for the rep issue I would have been able to get through
Still no luck for me. I will try again after work. I got one try left for today

jacalinkup

Jan 13, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-15
AOR Received.
14-12-15
File Transfer...
23-12-15
Med's Done....
06-04-16
Passport Req..
Praying Soon.
VISA ISSUED...
Praying Soon.
LANDED..........
Praying Soon.
No luck for me either....many people are not getting through at other VO's aswell. :'(

Shar Taylor

Jul 23, 2016
Refusal from CIC, Kingston Jamaica

Hi everyone.

Regarding the denial saying relationship is not genuine. My husband and I have been a "victim" of that same situation and we are 200% geniune. It was a nightmare. Kingston will never admit that they make a mistake. We had to go through the appeals process. Hire a lawyer. which cost thousands. The sponsor will have to attend a ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution) in Montreal which is a meeting with CIC officer, Sponsor, Dispute Resolution officer and you lawyer to see if they can resolve the issue and don't have to go to appeals court. If this is successful the case will go back to Kingston for reassessment. In my case, is was not successful as the immigration officer claims she wanted to hear my husband side of the story and instead of having my husband call in the the meeting, she said it should go to appeals. Which sometimes takes up to 3 years. We were married for 2 years when I had ADR meeting. These people are crazy. We had more than proof that we were genuine. My husband in in law enforcement and I am a nurse so its not like no one is using anyone. I actually came to Canada as a diplomat so I worked in the system and work alongside immigration. Now we have been married for over 3 years. We have to reapply because going to appeals did not make any sense. And we did not do anything wrong. According the the notes we received from Kingston is that my husband make some errors regarding dates when he went in for his interview (REALLY!! as if men are good with dates. And when I read the notes, the immigration officer had made many errors as well. So the lawyer did up a new application (the first one I dd myself), and did a submission about my case. We sent it last October. We got a request from them to pay the right of landing fee in March. I was surprised because that was very quick. But I have not heard anything else. Not surprise at all. But I am totally disappointed with how CIC have no regards for family and just destroy our lives. I travel to Jamaica every 6 months. This ordeal has cost of over $8,000. It just makes my cry because we are good law abiding, tax paying citizen and I feel like I have been convicted wrongfully. I grew up in Kingston and actually knew my husband when we were younger. If you need to talk or need any information about the appeals process, send me an email, I will try to help as much as I can...I truly understand.

jacalinkup

Jan 13, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-15
AOR Received.
14-12-15
File Transfer...
23-12-15
Med's Done....
06-04-16
Passport Req..
Praying Soon.
VISA ISSUED...
Praying Soon.
LANDED..........
Praying Soon.
impatientwife said:
I don't think the rep has anything to do with it...when I went through my 5 tries it said that they were still uploading applications.

impatientwife

Jan 28, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2015
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
File Transfer...
25-01-2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
06/12/2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
ON SPOT ☺☺☺
LANDED..........
Already Did
jacalinkup said:
I don't think the rep has anything to do with it...when I went through my 5 tries it said that they were still uploading applications.
It gave me a message that a rep is assigned to my file and can see my case and if I want to remove her to fill out the form and upload the form is provide but it doesn't give me the option to bypass it so I'll have to have my husband sign and upload it at a later date.

jacalinkup

Jan 13, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-15
AOR Received.
14-12-15
File Transfer...
23-12-15
Med's Done....
06-04-16
Passport Req..
Praying Soon.
VISA ISSUED...
Praying Soon.
LANDED..........
Praying Soon.
impatientwife said:
It gave me a message that a rep is assigned to my file and can see my case and if I want to remove her to fill out the form and upload the form is provide but it doesn't give me the option to bypass it so I'll have to have my husband sign and upload it at a later date.
Oh weird...I have a rep as well but I haven't been successful in linking the app....why does this have to be so difficult... :mad:

jacalinkup

Jan 13, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-15
AOR Received.
14-12-15
File Transfer...
23-12-15
Med's Done....
06-04-16
Passport Req..
Praying Soon.
VISA ISSUED...
Praying Soon.
LANDED..........
Praying Soon.
impatientwife said:
Did you link it to your myCIC or the PA? If you linked to your that is probably why it won't let you see anything.

impatientwife

Jan 28, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2015
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
File Transfer...
25-01-2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
06/12/2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
ON SPOT ☺☺☺
LANDED..........
Already Did
jacalinkup said:
Did you link it to your myCIC or the PA? If you linked to your that is probably why it won't let you see anything.
When I tried with his it wasn't finding anything so I tried with mine and then it say one application found but the rep issue came up, I don't think it really matters either way the rep is always there unless we remove it but I think I'll call them on Monday to clarify