App. Filed.......
September 2, 2015
File Transfer...
November 12, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
MixedChick92 said:
Hubby lands tomorrow! :p

Sooooooo happy for you!!! Hope this day flies by! (Go to sleep till tomorrow) lol

impatientwife

Jan 28, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2015
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
File Transfer...
25-01-2016
Med's Done....
UPFRONT/Extended until Aug/2017
Interview........
06/12/2016
Passport Req..
TOMORROW WOULD BE NICE LOL
VISA ISSUED...
ON SPOT ☺☺☺
LANDED..........
Already Did
I contacted my MP last week they just got back to me, they're currently doing his background check and waiting on the results even though they can't do anything regarding the application itself (which I was aware of and not expecting) at least I know exactly what they're doing transparency is all that I think most of us are asking for if only cic can see that, having said that the new program/option they're making available which should have been open back in May should be available Next Saturday (23rd) so let's see if that is better than the current ECAS. MP also said if I don't hear anything within the next couple months to contact them and they'll do another check.

d1876

Jul 12, 2016
chucky44 said:
got a interview next month the 11 :( but glad i heard something from them
i am new to this forum when kvo called you for your interview and and ask you to bring a new police record is it a international police record or local

susanrichards2015

Jan 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Please Lord
Stuntxd9 said:
The name of the photo studio must be stamped and dated on the photos. The applicant name must also be written on it
The new country specific application for Jamaica states the following about photos:

Provide a set of two (2) recent photos for each member of your family and yourself. Make sure that you provide the correct number of photos specified in this guide. You must provide identical and unaltered photographs. Photographs may be in colour or in black and white. Photographs must be original and not altered in any way or taken from an existing photograph. Photographs must reflect your current appearance (taken within the past six (6) months). The back of one (1) photograph must: bear the name and date of birth of the subject, as well as the name and complete address of the photography studio; bear the date the photograph was taken; The photographer may use a stamp or handwrite this information. Stick-on labels are unacceptable

jacalinkup

Jan 13, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-15
AOR Received.
14-12-15
File Transfer...
23-12-15
Med's Done....
06-04-16
Passport Req..
Praying Soon.
VISA ISSUED...
Praying Soon.
LANDED..........
Praying Soon.
d1876 said:
i am new to this forum when kvo called you for your interview and and ask you to bring a new police record is it a international police record or local
It would probably a Jamaica wide police record if they needed a international one they would give specific instructions to do so.

susanrichards2015

Jan 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Please Lord
impatientwife said:
I contacted my MP last week they just got back to me, they're currently doing his background check and waiting on the results even though they can't do anything regarding the application itself (which I was aware of and not expecting) at least I know exactly what they're doing transparency is all that I think most of us are asking for if only cic can see that, having said that the new program/option they're making available which should have been open back in May should be available Next Saturday (23rd) so let's see if that is better than the current ECAS. MP also said if I don't hear anything within the next couple months to contact them and they'll do another check.
I was excited about the new program but I leave the same day at 1am so I doubt that I will even remember

the mrs campbell

Star Member
Feb 27, 2014
nations capital
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
susanrichards2015 said:
The new country specific application for Jamaica states the following about photos:

Provide a set of two (2) recent photos for each member of your family and yourself. Make sure that you provide the correct number of photos specified in this guide. You must provide identical and unaltered photographs. Photographs may be in colour or in black and white. Photographs must be original and not altered in any way or taken from an existing photograph. Photographs must reflect your current appearance (taken within the past six (6) months). The back of one (1) photograph must: bear the name and date of birth of the subject, as well as the name and complete address of the photography studio; bear the date the photograph was taken; The photographer may use a stamp or handwrite this information. Stick-on labels are unacceptable
Thanks for the update

chucky44

Feb 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
30-06-15
AOR Received.
02-08-15
File Transfer...
31-08-15 and Kingston started Process 9-9-15
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
22-04-15
Interview........
11-08-16 and got interview e-mail 07-07-16
Passport Req..
11-08-16
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-16
LANDED..........
22-08-16
d1876 said:
local and about my police record I will not need to bring a new one I email them about the new one I sent them in May and they email back saying they realize they it on file :D

susanrichards2015

Jan 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Please Lord
chucky44 said:
local and about my police record I will not need to bring a new one I email them about the new one I sent them in May and they email back saying they realize they it on file :D
Good news!! 8)

jacalinkup

Jan 13, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-15
AOR Received.
14-12-15
File Transfer...
23-12-15
Med's Done....
06-04-16
Passport Req..
Praying Soon.
VISA ISSUED...
Praying Soon.
LANDED..........
Praying Soon.
I have a friend on FB who chooses not to be on the forum who applied in July got called in for an interview in August. KVO is making some movement slowly but surely.

d1876

Jul 12, 2016
chucky44 said:
okay so the address on the local police record should it be kvo address or the address in canada im a bit confuse

susanrichards2015

Jan 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Please Lord
jacalinkup said:
I have a friend on FB who chooses not to be on the forum who applied in July got called in for an interview in August. KVO is making some movement slowly but surely.
Jesus they're calling in everyone. I don't care about my husband being called in as the relationship is 100, I just know he can't handl pressure well. That's my concern. I know how intimidating they can be in there so I am really praying for a bypass on that step. Good luck to all who have upcoming interviews and be confident when you go in.

Spartabarbiie

Feb 25, 2016
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2, 2015
File Transfer...
November 12, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
So I guess we can all count on not getting calls till on or shortly after the one year mark then? And can also look forward to interviews as well! yippee! I was hoping at 10 or 11 months people would be getting through like one time.... Ugh. Sigh.

susanrichards2015

Jan 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Please Lord
Spartabarbiie said:
So I guess we can all count on not getting calls till on or shortly after the one year mark then? And can also look forward to interviews as well! yippee! I was hoping at 10 or 11 months people would be getting through like one time.... Ugh. Sigh.
Based on the current trend, this seems to be right.