+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kingston,Jamaica

Roxie-B

Jun 23, 2014
Jessie2014 said:
You guyyyyyyys

Passport request!!!! And two passport size photographs + prepaid courier thing. Omg

How much longer do you think?

Also, Hubbs did not return to JA, he lives in US, do you think he will need to return to JA first or will they allow him to go from US to Canada?

Thanks in advance!!! :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
JESSIE WAS IT N EMAIL OOR A PHONE CALL

MelJam

Mar 17, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-13
AOR Received.
04-01-14
File Transfer...
13-01-14
Med's Done....
23-09-13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-14
LANDED..........
23-12-14
Jessie2014 said:
You guyyyyyyys

Passport request!!!! And two passport size photographs + prepaid courier thing. Omg

Also, Hubbs did not return to JA, he lives in US, do you think he will need to return to JA first or will they allow him to go from US to Canada?

Yay ! Congrats !! :D

impatientgirl

Jun 11, 2014
jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/11/2013
AOR Received.
17 sept 2014 from POS
File Transfer...
23/12/2013
Med's Request
29/10/2013
Med's Done....
Redo med request 19/05/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17/6/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued July 6 2015
LANDED..........
DHL pick up package July 28, 2015 landed July 31
Roxie-B said:
IMPATIENT GIRL?? HOW U SO QUITE,

THE DHL MAN OUT A DOOR????!!..YUH NO SEE THE BIG YELLOW AND RED VAN A ROLL UP??!!

IS IT THAT WAY NOW THOUGH? OR WE GONNA HAVE TO GO UP THERE IN NEW KINGSTON FOR IT ONCE WE HERE IN JAMAICA...CAUSE ONE TIME THEY USE TO DELIVER IT STRAIGHT TO UR HOME ONCE U PAY FOR THE SERVICE..
Roxieb believe me I am so dry I have no more words left to say and no more happiness left in me these people take it all away today is finally at the end of the week and those rude assholes with them liad self nuh send it off all now

Am done and the devil win I give up on hopes and this process, them win let them do as they please, until I hear from these people y'all take care and good luck

HubbYsWiFeY

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 31, 2014
Doc's Request.
May 13, 2015
Nomination.....
SA:April 14, 2015
AOR Received.
November 12, 2014
Med's Done....
May 26, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 16, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 1, 2015
LANDED..........
Before Christmas 2015...
Jessie2014 said:
You guyyyyyyys

CONGRATS JESSIE........LOVELY LOVELY LOVELY....man the way I am smiling and happy for u , you guys would think is me get thru...LOL LOL!!!

HubbYsWiFeY

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 31, 2014
Doc's Request.
May 13, 2015
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
November 12, 2014
Med's Done....
May 26, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 16, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 1, 2015
LANDED..........
Before Christmas 2015...
Roxie-B said:
IMPATIENT GIRL?? HOW U SO QUITE,

THE DHL MAN OUT A DOOR????!!..YUH NO SEE THE BIG YELLOW AND RED VAN A ROLL UP??!!

IS IT THAT WAY NOW THOUGH? OR WE GONNA HAVE TO GO UP THERE IN NEW KINGSTON FOR IT ONCE WE HERE IN JAMAICA...CAUSE ONE TIME THEY USE TO DELIVER IT STRAIGHT TO UR HOME ONCE U PAY FOR THE SERVICE..
Lol...Ready up Impatient u next!!! Roxie, u take ur phone off silent and vibrate yet? Mine all have the LED Flash set up lol :p :p
Waiting on email from MP to see whats going on.....Whether or not yellow van available, If they want me to come up to West Kings House Road to pick up...I ready night or day Lol. Miss me hubby... :-*

shortyp2000

Mar 15, 2015
Hamilton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
07-03-2015
Med's Done....
24-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 9, 2015
LANDED..........
Nov 12, 2015!!!
impatientgirl said:
Roxieb believe me I am so dry I have no more words left to say and no more happiness left in me these people take it all away today is finally at the end of the week and those rude assholes with them liad self nuh send it off all now

Am done and the devil win I give up on hopes and this process, them win let them do as they please, until I hear from these people y'all take care and good luck
Girl i feel your pain. And you have every right to your feelings. We cant be happy every minute of the day, so let yourself have a little time to be mad and upset. Then, in the morning, start packing up your suitcase a little at a time. Get ready girl! Next week is your week! You own it! Start getting your things in order, u will soon have your passport and be flying out!

impatientgirl

Jun 11, 2014
jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/11/2013
AOR Received.
17 sept 2014 from POS
File Transfer...
23/12/2013
Med's Request
29/10/2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17/6/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued July 6 2015
LANDED..........
shortyp2000 said:
Girl i feel your pain. And you have every right to your feelings. We cant be happy every minute of the day, so let yourself have a little time to be mad and upset. Then, in the morning, start packing up your suitcase a little at a time. Get ready girl! Next week is your week! You own it! Start getting your things in order, u will soon have your passport and be flying out!

Yea we see bout that, it's so hard to be happy when dealing with these people

shortyp2000

Mar 15, 2015
Hamilton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
07-03-2015
Med's Done....
24-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 9, 2015
LANDED..........
Nov 12, 2015!!!
impatientgirl said:
Yea we see bout that, it's so hard to be happy when dealing with these people
Oh yes i know, i know the feeling for sure.

HubbYsWiFeY

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 31, 2014
Doc's Request.
May 13, 2015
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
November 12, 2014
Med's Done....
May 26, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 16, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 1, 2015
LANDED..........
Before Christmas 2015...
shortyp2000 said:
Same thing I was thinking for Impatient...start packing or just go on finalize the packing...cuz as ur landing notes says..u know that u leaving the next day after u receive pp. The end is actually in sight. U good man!! 8) ;D Just hang in there a little bit longer...

Roxie-B

Jun 23, 2014
HubbYsWiFeY said:
Same thing I was thinking for Impatient...start packing or just go on finalize the packing...cuz as ur landing notes says..u know that u leaving the next day after u receive pp. The end is actually in sight. U good man!! 8) ;D Just hang in there a little bit longer...
Impatientgirl, I agree with Shortyp and HW,

Start pack from now

Run go a tastees go grab a box a patti cheese and beef.

Pack some NICEsS banana chips and st. Mary's

Carry some rouund bun toooo cause di 1 dem a canada tuff and expensive no Bit*****.... an a small tin a cheese

OOOO a ackee season now, you haffi carry some a dat... so when u land, you know the next morning breakfast a go tun up!!! :eek:

No badda fret pon POS.....ready up yuh self occupy ur time go buy some cherry flavor undies while ur at it get ur self busy...

Me sorry say me cyah send 2 soursop fi yuh wid likkle lime and condense milk....cause yuh jus a work up yuh nerves sooooo frenni and u journey all most dun cho man :D

Everybody else happy for you and how far u reach except u.
OOh and dont forget the MAGNUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMM!!!!!! :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

shortyp2000

Mar 15, 2015
Hamilton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
07-03-2015
Med's Done....
24-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 9, 2015
LANDED..........
Nov 12, 2015!!!
Roxie-B said:

Start pack from now

Carry some rouund bun toooo cause di 1 dem a canada tuff and expensive no Bit*****.... an a small tin a cheese

OOOO a ackee season now, you haffi carry some a dat... so when u land, you know the next morning breakfast a go tun up!!! :eek:

No badda fret pon POS.....ready up yuh self occupy ur time go buy some cherry flavor undies while ur at it get ur self busy...

Me sorry say me cyah send 2 soursop fi yuh wid likkle lime and condense milk....cause yuh jus a work up yuh nerves sooooo frenni and u journey all most dun cho man :D

OOh and dont forget the MAGNUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMM!!!!!! :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
Hahahaha thats funny, yes, dont forget the magnum

HubbYsWiFeY

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 31, 2014
Doc's Request.
May 13, 2015
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
November 12, 2014
Med's Done....
May 26, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 16, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 1, 2015
LANDED..........
Before Christmas 2015...
Roxie-B said:

Start pack from now

Roxie...U are the Real Boss DWL 8) 8) 8)
U know the things them!!!! Lol...Soursop and Magnum. Lol...Done we going come to done it. Look how long they starving us....Can only speak for myself still, but I know things will turn up till it buck. Early flight I catching tooo...So we have the entire day...and night :p :p :p ;D

Sort out Impatient....

Maybe she gone pack!!! You go girl..... 8)

impatientgirl

Jun 11, 2014
jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/11/2013
AOR Received.
17 sept 2014 from POS
File Transfer...
23/12/2013
Med's Request
29/10/2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17/6/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued July 6 2015
LANDED..........
Roxie-B said:

Start pack from now

you guys are amazing thanks alot for the positive vibes, I was so let down today when I didn't receive the package, your msgs and hubby doing dumb stuff to make me laff helps a lot, you guys are wonderful

and by the way roxieb I use to live in Brampton and right at queen and kenndy there is a patty place call tinnels to me it better than our patties here no joke they soft and juicy love'em,

and trust me with my white chocolate I don't need any magnum I wanna take him all in without the booze last time i saw hubby was February this year so I don't want no booze in my system till next night to help ease the pain lol y'all know what I mean dwl thanks for the cheer up everyone I hope next week is a better week :p :p :p :p :p

impatientgirl

Jun 11, 2014
jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/11/2013
AOR Received.
17 sept 2014 from POS
File Transfer...
23/12/2013
Med's Request
29/10/2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17/6/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued July 6 2015
LANDED..........
HubbYsWiFeY said:
Roxie...U are the Real Boss DWL 8) 8) 8)
U know the things them!!!! Lol...Soursop and Magnum. Lol...Done we going come to done it. Look how long they starving us....Can only speak for myself still, but I know things will turn up till it buck. Early flight I catching tooo...So we have the entire day...and night :p :p :p ;D

Sort out Impatient....

Maybe she gone pack!!! You go girl..... 8)

HW and ROXIEB are too funny you guys kill me seriously, good stuff tho cause I burn a suitcase full of shit I don't need today so all left to do is pack empty the apartment and bye bye Jamaica here i come hubby

HubbYsWiFeY

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 31, 2014
Doc's Request.
May 13, 2015
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
November 12, 2014
Med's Done....
May 26, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 16, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 1, 2015
LANDED..........
Before Christmas 2015...
impatientgirl said:
you guys are amazing thanks alot for the positive vibes, I was so let down today when I didn't receive the package, your msgs and hubby doing dumb stuff to make me laff helps a lot, you guys are wonderful

and by the way roxieb I use to live in Brampton and right at queen and kenndy there is a patty place call tinnels to me it better than our patties here no joke they soft and juicy love'em,

and trust me with my white chocolate I don't need any magnum I wanna take him all in without the booze last time i saw hubby was February this year so I don't want no booze in my system till next night to help ease the pain lol y'all know what I mean dwl thanks for the cheer up everyone I hope next week is a better week :p :p :p :p :p
Same way so!!!! Same done know white chocolate for the landing day and night!!! Lol.... ;D
White and dark chocolate...all of us done know what we will be having on the menu landing day!!! ;D ;)