April 24 2014 for children
Med's Done....
June 2013. Now extended until April 30th 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 22 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 31/2015!!!!
Good morning jamfam!!

I'm trying very hard to be positive today!!! We've had SOOOO much movement and pprs and decisions made this week its been amazing!!! Let's keep the great work up Kingston and send out some more ppr/ decision made and shiny visas back today to end a great week with a bang!!! Come on Kingston we still have spouses who need to come home for Christmas!!!

Let's keep the chanting going strong in here!

PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR!!

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
QueenP said:
Hey guys... congrats to everyone hearing news.. the year a end good.. i might not post alot but i do love this forum. It kept my sanity
PPR i just got the email.. mi start bawl.. mi a shake. . Mi cant even write properly.. omg :D
congrats QueenP!!!

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
CocoVanilla said:
And now a little update.....

Mr. CV got PPR !!!!

It actually happened on Wednesday morning... About 20 min after my PPR chant!! :)

They called and asked him for his passport and the return waybill. That's it!! I have no idea why they didn't ask for the new police report since his expired in July. I'm still nervous that they will call again and request it, but we decided to just go ahead and send the passport. Meljam please colour me purple!!! He sent it by DHL on Wed 03DEC.

It still feels sol surreal and I'm so excited I can barely sleep!!!
CONGRATS Coco!!! So that chanting worked and no worries about not including POS....it worked though bc Wednesday was a good day for movement :)

It is my understanding that they cannot land without a valid police certificate (those cannot be extended), valid medicals (which can be extended) and of course valid passport. IMO you should definitely send passport, but also an email to KGN to ask about the PC. I know that you probably do not want to open up the can of worms but it may save delay in the end and possibly another courier charge. Maybe go do the rush PC? Any other JAMFAM peeps have suggestions? Are you certain that they didn't ask for a new PC? Did they request any other documents like Schedule A, etc.?

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
stacyr320 said:
I know but one person said airpakexpress does return envelopes and that she has sent theirs through there's but seems too good to be true.. And the DHL seems like a pain in the ass and FedEx... I just don't know.. C'mon people tell me which one to choose lol... I'm not handling stress too good right now....
I have never heard of airpakexpress but before you use them call them to ask them questions. See how often they ship to and from JA-POS. Ensure that they can do the return way bill bc DHL problem with that is bc it is an international shipment. FedEx goes every day during week and the package is suppose to take 2 working days to make it to POS. Wish we could tell you which to use but that comes down to your preference. I was happy that FedEx let us open an account and provide the return waybill inside it with our account number. When POS is done they just put the package in the courier and then I can start tracking it. Of course I will need to look for that number to go "live" everyday unless POS emails me to tell me they sent it out.

Mrs. Parkin

Nov 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN then POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2013
Doc's Request.
October 30, 2014
AOR Received.
December 9, 2013
File Transfer...
October 17, 2013
Med's Request
Extended
Med's Done....
September 3, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 1, 2014
Twoheartsonelove said:
CONGRATS Coco!!! So that chanting worked and no worries about not including POS....it worked though bc Wednesday was a good day for movement :)

It is my understanding that they cannot land without a valid police certificate (those cannot be extended), valid medicals (which can be extended) and of course valid passport. IMO you should definitely send passport, but also an email to KGN to ask about the PC. I know that you probably do not want to open up the can of worms but it may save delay in the end and possibly another courier charge. Maybe go do the rush PC? Any other JAMFAM peeps have suggestions? Are you certain that they didn't ask for a new PC? Did they request any other documents like Schedule A, etc.?
I definitely agree, you should hold off on sending the PP back until you get your updated PC - it will save delays for sure, not to mention cost!

MelJam

Mar 17, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-13
AOR Received.
04-01-14
File Transfer...
13-01-14
Med's Done....
23-09-13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-14
LANDED..........
23-12-14
steen said:
Good morning jamfam!!

I'm trying very hard to be positive today!!! We've had SOOOO much movement and pprs and decisions made this week its been amazing!!! Let's keep the great work up Kingston and send out some more ppr/ decision made and shiny visas back today to end a great week with a bang!!! Come on Kingston we still have spouses who need to come home for Christmas!!!

Let's keep the chanting going strong in here!

I second that !!!! Pleasssssssssssssse KINGSTON AND POS !!!!!!!!!!
**CHANTING**

maty_1319

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
As one of the people who has heard nothing despite lots and lots of movement all around us, I really really second the chanting...

PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR

CocoVanilla

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07JAN14
AOR Received.
12FEB14 (Sponsorship Approval)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03DEC14
VISA ISSUED...
05DEC14 (passport returned 19DEC14)
LANDED..........
20DEC14
Thanks for the replies....
Feeling so stressed but trying not to freak out!! :)
Believe me I asked my hubby at least 10 times if he was sure that all they wanted was the passport and the return air waybill and he assured me that was the case. No police report and no other updated forms were requested.
His police report is ready to be picked up today (we did it 4 weeks ago).
After much debating, we decided to just send the passport immediately (on Wednesday) rather than wait for the police report.

I tried to find some info on the CIC website about landing with a valid police report but I couldn't find anything. Does anyone know where this info can be found in writing? Hoping and praying that they won't ask for it now but if they do we are prepared to send it.

steen

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
April 23 2014
File Transfer...
July 2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Jan 22 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 31/2015!!!!
OK so i am at a complete loss now. I am SOOO beyond frustrated!!! :'( i emaailed kingston a couple days ago asking if they were waiting on anything from us since we have not heard from them. (im paranoid of missing an email/letter and not getting them docs in they need). Here is the situation June 3rd kingston requested the RCMP report for hubby. early october we receive a reply back from kingston saying they were still waiting on the rcmp report. So i contacted my MP's office who called the RCMP, who told her " it will be done when its done" well that was not an acceptable answer for me so I emailed the RCMP and on October 8th i received an email back from the RCMP stating they completed and sent out the RCMP report on Septeber 8th! so i tell my MP this who calls immigration and her email back to me says she has confirmed with them that kingston HAS received his RCMP report on or around September 8th and they should be looking into his file in the near future. A few days ago i emailed kingston because i still have not heard anything from them. well today i get an email back from kingston stating " we have to date not received the RCMP report and have sent an email to their office enquiring of the status!" I dont even know what else to do know Im in tears im so frustrated! We were hoping SOO much to have hubby home with our son and I for christmas and now this. I dont even know what to do/ think right now :'(. anyone have any advice?? we are past 17 months now ( and i know others have waited longer) but im most frustrated with the fact that kingston refuses to acknowlegde that they have his RCMP report .. i feel like there just tryign to buy more time now :(

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
CocoVanilla said:
Thanks for the replies....
Feeling so stressed but trying not to freak out!! :)
Believe me I asked my hubby at least 10 times if he was sure that all they wanted was the passport and the return air waybill and he assured me that was the case. No police report and no other updated forms were requested.
His police report is ready to be picked up today (we did it 4 weeks ago).
After much debating, we decided to just send the passport immediately (on Wednesday) rather than wait for the police report.

I tried to find some info on the CIC website about landing with a valid police report but I couldn't find anything. Does anyone know where this info can be found in writing? Hoping and praying that they won't ask for it now but if they do we are prepared to send it.
Don't freak out sweetie! Ask him to take a picture of the email and send it to you (or was it just a phone call?). Sorry so many PPRs lately (happy dance) that I cannot keep track...LOL!

So why not just send another courier on Monday with the police certificate and a letter saying that you did it just in case it was required. This will save you time in the end with them sending out an email or heaven forbid a letter requesting it when they realize it is missing. Make sure you take a photocopy of it in case it is lost enroute.

You can always try calling call centre to see what their actual policy is on police certificates being valid.

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
steen said:
OK so i am at a complete loss now. I am SOOO beyond frustrated!!! :'( i emaailed kingston a couple days ago asking if they were waiting on anything from us since we have not heard from them. (im paranoid of missing an email/letter and not getting them docs in they need). Here is the situation June 3rd kingston requested the RCMP report for hubby. early october we receive a reply back from kingston saying they were still waiting on the rcmp report. So i contacted my MP's office who called the RCMP, who told her " it will be done when its done" well that was not an acceptable answer for me so I emailed the RCMP and on October 8th i received an email back from the RCMP stating they completed and sent out the RCMP report on Septeber 8th! so i tell my MP this who calls immigration and her email back to me says she has confirmed with them that kingston HAS received his RCMP report on or around September 8th and they should be looking into his file in the near future. A few days ago i emailed kingston because i still have not heard anything from them. well today i get an email back from kingston stating " we have to date not received the RCMP report and have sent an email to their office enquiring of the status!" I dont even know what else to do know Im in tears im so frustrated! We were hoping SOO much to have hubby home with our son and I for christmas and now this. I dont even know what to do/ think right now :'(. anyone have any advice?? we are past 17 months now ( and i know others have waited longer) but im most frustrated with the fact that kingston refuses to acknowlegde that they have his RCMP report .. i feel like there just tryign to buy more time now :(
First off do not apologize for being frustrated and venting at this so unfair and nerve wracking system. I for one am use to people/government/system being accountable for their work and service yet with this immigration process this is just not the case. Yes some have waited longer but no need for you to apologize bc those of us that get through sooner do not apologize for that. It is an IMM lottery as we keep saying and may the Odds Be Ever In Your Favour.

May I suggest that you send one email to MP/RCMP/KGN (and let them know that the email is to all three) so that they are all in the loop. Set out the details in a consise and point form matter (i.e. 1. Kgn sent request for RCMP on June 2014; 2. RCMP said done and sent to KGN **; 3. MP contacted RCMP/KGN **;, etc.). In the meantime call the call centre and let them know that someone has dropped the ball (if you get a french canadian guy called Francois...HANG UP and call back bc he is an asshat!!). Also call the RCMP again and keep telling your story until they escalate it to a superior. SOMEONE is lying amongst them and you just need to figure out who dropped the ball. Good luck and keep us posted! (BTW this is just IMO and what I would probably do in your situation).

steen

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
April 23 2014
File Transfer...
July 2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Jan 22 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 31/2015!!!!
Twoheartsonelove said:
First off do not apologize for being frustrated and venting at this so unfair and nerve wracking system. I for one am use to people/government/system being accountable for their work and service yet with this immigration process this is just not the case. Yes some have waited longer but no need for you to apologize bc those of us that get through sooner do not apologize for that. It is an IMM lottery as we keep saying and may the Odds Be Ever In Your Favour.

May I suggest that you send one email to MP/RCMP/KGN (and let them know that the email is to all three) so that they are all in the loop. Set out the details in a consise and point form matter (i.e. 1. Kgn sent request for RCMP on June 2014; 2. RCMP said done and sent to KGN **; 3. MP contacted RCMP/KGN **;, etc.). In the meantime call the call centre and let them know that someone has dropped the ball (if you get a french canadian guy called Francois...HANG UP and call back bc he is an asshat!!). Also call the RCMP again and keep telling your story until they escalate it to a superior. SOMEONE is lying amongst them and you just need to figure out who dropped the ball. Good luck and keep us posted! (BTW this is just IMO and what I would probably do in your situation).
Thanks THOR! As soon as I got the email i called my MP (shes out to lunch n they will tell her to call me when she gets back) im not sure what to do i like the idea of emailing all 3 of them because clearly someone is lying ( and I think its kingston because its 2-1 right now both MP and RCMP both have said its been sent out september 8th... and the MP has said kingston confirmed it was received on or around September 8th. im way to upset right now to be able to write a calm and polite email so im gonna wait and try to calm down a bit first then i may email all 3 of them. I really wanted m MP to call them emailing seems to take a few days to a week to get a reply...

istheendnear

Star Member
Feb 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2013
Doc's Request.
19-09-2014
File Transfer...
11-07-2013
Med's Request
15-05-2013
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
19-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-11-2014
LANDED..........
25-11-2014
Hi all !

Been out of commission and sooo busy lately I have not had time to hop on here and get updated with everyone to see how things are going.

For us, after a nightmare with flights (they booked hubbys flight correct and assured ours were correct - for nov 25th but booked hubby in on nov 25th and the rest of us on dec 25th :,( so after more cost and finding this out the night before we flew out we got it fixed!), we returned home during wee hours of Nov 26th. We came off the plane and went through all security and customs as a family ( I filled out the forms on the plane specifically so that I did not have to wait with three kids alone with all luggage and still not feeling 100%) and everything went soooo smoothly and we were out very quick! My sister being 8 months preg and my dad picked us all up and were very excited and preggers being emotional ;) we came home had a couple hours sleep then headed back in to town and surprised my mom at her work and alot of tears were shed by family, my mom and her coworkers even lol. Time has been "weird" at home with nothing to worry about with paperwork-we feel lost!! But on Sunday my sister(who was pregnant) had a pain in her stomach so I went up to get her checked at hospital and sure enough she was in labour (4 weeks early) and I got to witness it all!! My first niece was born on my side ;D I sure am one proud auntie!!!! So with that keeping us busy we have also filed for health card and sin card and hubby starts a new job monday! The farm he was on previous were slave drivers so it is very exciting! Life is coming into place soo well and with the help of prayers and God all things are possible! Keep your faith all whom are still waiting for sure. Everything truly does happen for a reason and we learned this time and time again over the past couple months.
A weight is lifted off our shoulders and we are taking things as they come because hey, if we can make it through this dreaded process we can make it through anything!!
Thanks be to God and to everyone on this forum! :-*

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
steen said:
PRESSURE your MP!! I had to do this last year when Kingston told us that our medical was lost. I called/emailed every day until something was done. Kingston told me that the medical was lost, called my hubby and told him to call the Dr and Mississauga to get the info to resend and then turned around and told my MP that they didn't say it lost. I have it all in an email. If you MP won't do anything do to another MP or even the oppisite party leader.

This is your life that they are dealing with and when you get the run around it causes even more stress. I know all about it.....believe me. It's hard enough when you can't do anything to help the situation but there are people out there that can help.

Also - don't apologize for being frustrated at all. We have all been there...doesn't matter how long the wait time.

ballasgirl

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
I had no idea we could even contact anyone.. I have been trying to contact them through my MP which worked last time; not so much this time.. sent email Tuesday and heard nothing back. Who else would I contact? I'm just being selfish and impatient of course, but it's been "in process" 4 weeks today... man oh man... I wish something would just happen..