October 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 1, 2014
sammystorm19 said:
He's here!!!

Our landing story

Well after 17.5 months hubby is finally here. At one point we didn't think it was going to happen but with the strength of god and Jah it did. We talked in the morning and he was very nervous, scared and excited. We must have talked about 10 times. When he got to the airport his bags were overweight so he messaged in a panic and I told him it was okay. Just to take stuff out. My husband is a drummer and he had a drum for our daughter...he had to leave that behind and he was sad about it but he finally got his bags checked in. Once he was on the plane he called me and said "I'm so happy and I can't wait to see your beautiful face" yep....that's when the first set of years started. Everyone at work was so supportive and happy that it was finally happening. I was tracking his flight so I knew where he was the whole way and the excitement started to build. When there was about an hour left I called Nev....and she calmed me down. Thank you so very much for that!! My mom was coming to the airport so she picked our daughter up from daycare and came to meet me at work and then we were off. We got there about 630 and the flight was delayed!! So we went for a walk and the plane actually landed early. So we were waiting and waiting and waiting. There was a hold up with the luggage as hubby called to tell me. So I knew he was coming out soon. I made a welcome to Canada sign and Naylah and I were waiting. I finally saw him and I started to bawl! Naylah started laughing and saying hi. We hugged and kissed and Naylah wouldn't leave his side. He finally saw my mom....they have never met. He gave her a big hug, called her mom and then her tears started. We left the airport to go home and as soon as we walked outside hubby said "oh f*%k it's cold" I had to laugh. The drive home was good. Naylah was lauging the whole time. It was like they were never apart. Hubby was hungry so we stopped at KFC...why do they all want chicken when they get here??? We finally made it home and it was wonderful. He's here...that's all I kept thinking. It's now morning and Naylah hasn't left his side, my apartment smells like him and I'm on cloud nine!!

Thank you everyone for all of your support. Nev, Nini, Chickie, jamgirl, DG, ready and everyone else I missed

We are going to enjoy the day as a family and do some shopping and a lot of cuddling.

I pray that all of you that are still waiting get to feel what I am feeling soon. It's the most wonderful feeling in the world

Love you all and I will still be around! Xo
Sammy!!!! I have tears..as usual!! I just LOVE this landing story!!! I'm so so happy for you, you've waited so long!! :-* :-* :D I also never thought of the fact that our house will 'smell like him'....I'm so excited for that....all those little things mean so much...Enjoy your anniversary today!!!!

Mrs. Parkin

Nov 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN then POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2013
Doc's Request.
October 30, 2014
AOR Received.
December 9, 2013
File Transfer...
October 17, 2013
Med's Request
Extended
Med's Done....
September 3, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 1, 2014
Twoheartsonelove said:
Congrats jojrob so happy for you!! start stalking DHL and looking up flights!! So passport back in just over 2 weeks woohoo!!
wahoooo!!! jojrob!!!!! that's excellent!!!!!!!

maty_1319

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
Charlyn - you and I have almost the exact same timeline. We filed app on March 7, 2014, received sponsor approval on April 9, 2014 with file transfer the same day and then receipt of file in Kingston on April 14, 2014. All our ECAS show is Application Received and Medicals Received. I am hoping to hear something soon given the apps that were transferred to POS but who knows!

MelJam

Mar 17, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-13
AOR Received.
04-01-14
File Transfer...
13-01-14
Med's Done....
23-09-13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-14
LANDED..........
23-12-14
maty_1319 said:
Charlyn - you and I have almost the exact same timeline. We filed app on March 7, 2014, received sponsor approval on April 9, 2014 with file transfer the same day and then receipt of file in Kingston on April 14, 2014. All our ECAS show is Application Received and Medicals Received. I am hoping to hear something soon given the apps that were transferred to POS but who knows!
Welcome maty, I will add u to the spreadsheet very soon.

Mrs. Parkin

Nov 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN then POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2013
Doc's Request.
October 30, 2014
AOR Received.
December 9, 2013
File Transfer...
October 17, 2013
Med's Request
Extended
Med's Done....
September 3, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 1, 2014
MelJam said:
Thor this week gonna be your week for sure!
+1! THOR your times a comin' girl!!! and Mel you're right there too!!!

Also...when you are sending in the pre-paid envelope do you just use the DHL office as the return address? Hubby picked up his renewed PP on Saturday & is heading to DHL today to send everything in!! He doesn't have a street address and lives in the hills...courier would get lost trying to find home... Please advise :)

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
Mrs. Parkin said:
+1! THOR your times a comin' girl!!! and Mel you're right there too!!!

Also...when you are sending in the pre-paid envelope do you just use the DHL office as the return address? Hubby picked up his renewed PP on Saturday & is heading to DHL today to send everything in!! He doesn't have a street address and lives in the hills...courier would get lost trying to find home... Please advise :)
He can pick it up at the DHL depot. He just let's them know that's what he wants to do and they will call him when it's there.

Mrs. Parkin

Nov 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN then POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2013
Doc's Request.
October 30, 2014
AOR Received.
December 9, 2013
File Transfer...
October 17, 2013
Med's Request
Extended
Med's Done....
September 3, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 1, 2014
sammystorm19 said:
He can pick it up at the DHL depot. He just let's them know that's what he wants to do and they will call him when it's there.
Excellen! thanks!!!

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
Mrs. Parkin said:
Excellen! thanks!!!
Yaaaayyyy Mrs P!! POS will have it in the next day or two then you can start tracking! Hopefully he will be picking it up in next two weeks and will be home to you before December. So very happy for you both :-*

DADDYS GIRL

Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2012
Doc's Request.
12-03-2014
AOR Received.
16-05-2012
File Transfer...
29-05-2012
Med's Done....
16-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2014 - Rec: 19-05-2014
LANDED..........
23-05-2014
sammystorm19 said:
He's here!!!

Our landing story

Well after 17.5 months hubby is finally here. At one point we didn't think it was going to happen but with the strength of god and Jah it did. We talked in the morning and he was very nervous, scared and excited. We must have talked about 10 times. When he got to the airport his bags were overweight so he messaged in a panic and I told him it was okay. Just to take stuff out. My husband is a drummer and he had a drum for our daughter...he had to leave that behind and he was sad about it but he finally got his bags checked in. Once he was on the plane he called me and said "I'm so happy and I can't wait to see your beautiful face" yep....that's when the first set of years started. Everyone at work was so supportive and happy that it was finally happening. I was tracking his flight so I knew where he was the whole way and the excitement started to build. When there was about an hour left I called Nev....and she calmed me down. Thank you so very much for that!! My mom was coming to the airport so she picked our daughter up from daycare and came to meet me at work and then we were off. We got there about 630 and the flight was delayed!! So we went for a walk and the plane actually landed early. So we were waiting and waiting and waiting. There was a hold up with the luggage as hubby called to tell me. So I knew he was coming out soon. I made a welcome to Canada sign and Naylah and I were waiting. I finally saw him and I started to bawl! Naylah started laughing and saying hi. We hugged and kissed and Naylah wouldn't leave his side. He finally saw my mom....they have never met. He gave her a big hug, called her mom and then her tears started. We left the airport to go home and as soon as we walked outside hubby said "oh f*%k it's cold" I had to laugh. The drive home was good. Naylah was lauging the whole time. It was like they were never apart. Hubby was hungry so we stopped at KFC...why do they all want chicken when they get here??? We finally made it home and it was wonderful. He's here...that's all I kept thinking. It's now morning and Naylah hasn't left his side, my apartment smells like him and I'm on cloud nine!!

Thank you everyone for all of your support. Nev, Nini, Chickie, jamgirl, DG, ready and everyone else I missed

We are going to enjoy the day as a family and do some shopping and a lot of cuddling.

I pray that all of you that are still waiting get to feel what I am feeling soon. It's the most wonderful feeling in the world

Love you all and I will still be around! Xo
So Happy and filled with joy that you are officially finished this process.

May your family and marriage be abundantly Blessed!

All the Best in your new chapter together. Remember that LOVE conquers ALL!

Love,

DG

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
Mel and MrsP you chicks are my angels....went to "In Process" on CIC this morning when I checked and it says that they started processing on Nov 6th. So would imagine any day/week now we should be hearing something! Also got my notes this morning which were generated Oct 14th and the Paper Location went from "Registry" to "Paper Screening". Finally movement!

jojrob1

Aug 15, 2013
Visa Office......
kgn
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2013
Doc's Request.
30-Sept-2014 pc,medical,birth cert.
AOR Received.
Aug 2013
File Transfer...
File received in kgn Sep 24,2013
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
23-10-2014-soooo happy
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2014
LANDED..........
30-1-2015
Twoheartsonelove said:
Mel and MrsP you chicks are my angels....went to "In Process" on CIC this morning when I checked and it says that they started processing on Nov 6th. So would imagine any day/week now we should be hearing something! Also got my notes this morning which were generated Oct 14th and the Paper Location went from "Registry" to "Paper Screening". Finally movement!
yay!!! congrats 2013 people clearing out.

Mrs. Parkin

Nov 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN then POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2013
Doc's Request.
October 30, 2014
AOR Received.
December 9, 2013
File Transfer...
October 17, 2013
Med's Request
Extended
Med's Done....
September 3, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 1, 2014
Twoheartsonelove said:
WAHOOOOOO!!!!!! I Love this so much!!!!!!! :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Jessie2014

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 29, 2014
Doc's Request.
Additional photos, police clearance and FBI redo requested February 17, 2015/FBI REDO SINCE FIRST TWO WERE INCORRECT. RECEIVED IN MARCH 29
File Transfer...
July 24, 2014
Med's Done....
March 26, 2014 (Received as per CIC)
Passport Req..
July 24, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 4, 2015
maty_1319 said:
Mine says the same thing too.

Jessie2014

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 29, 2014
Doc's Request.
Additional photos, police clearance and FBI redo requested February 17, 2015/FBI REDO SINCE FIRST TWO WERE INCORRECT. RECEIVED IN MARCH 29
File Transfer...
July 24, 2014
Med's Done....
March 26, 2014 (Received as per CIC)
Passport Req..
July 24, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 4, 2015
Twoheartsonelove said:
That's awesome!! Almost there girl!

Mrs. Parkin

Nov 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN then POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2013
Doc's Request.
October 30, 2014
AOR Received.
December 9, 2013
File Transfer...
October 17, 2013
Med's Request
Extended
Med's Done....
September 3, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 1, 2014
Just a heads up to all you POS folks....

DHL DOES NOT do Pre-paid envelopes...Mr. P just called and he was all happy because it was sent off and I was like OK excellent!! and then he says 'they don't do pre-paid envelopes tho' and I was like "WHAAAAAAAAT!! GET BACK THERE!!!! WHAT THE HECK, WHY DIDN"T YOU CALL ME!"

So he turns around, goes back in and I talked to the person at the desk and she said they only do pre-paid for KGN, not POS because it's overseas...I basically called her a liar (ooops...stressed out Mrs. P can be ugly) and said "they request these things DAILY, why would they request something they know they can't get??" anyway, I also spoke to Customer Service too because I didn't want to take no for an answer...Turns out I have to take no for an answer lol.

I have emailed Trinidad to make sure they are aware that the PP envelope will not be included...hopefully they will be OK with that...

Basically what happens for all POS people is the following:

1)Take docs to DHL 2) pay for 1 package which is approx $4000 JA 3)they will give you tracking number for that pkg

THEN

1) when pkg is ready for pickup in Trinidad, POS needs to contact applicant to let them know 2) applicant goes back to DHL office to fill out forms and request the pickup in Trini 3)they will give you a tracking number for the pickup pkg

THEN
1) track your pkg, 2) DHL will confirm when they receive it 3) applicant goes to DHL office 3rd time to pick it up 5) Pay $4000 more to receive 4) Look at Shiny Visa 5) Call wifey or huzzy 6) COME THE HELL HOME. :eek: ;D