not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
carm_cnd said:
I LEAVE TOMORROW! I SEE HUBBY THURSDAY IN TORONTO :eek: :eek: :eek: AND THEN WE ARE MAKING OUR CANADIAN TOUR CALGARY, VICTORIA AND VANCOUVER. FINALLY HOME ON THE 27TH! I cant wait finally the longest 10 days of my life waiting after he got the visa eeeeekkkk!
Almost there Carm!!! So excited for you :D :-*

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
CdnandTrini said:
O&O ;D.....So nice to "see" you & happy anniversary to you and hubby too!!! How is everything going? Can you believe this weather? Some of that Caribbean sunshine and laundry ;) would go just fine right now. Hugs, :-* and blessings (of course) to you and your beloved my girl.
Thank you darling omg tell me about it I woke up to snow and was like seriously? Washing the wears I could do that right about now while baking in the sun lol. Keep in touch

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
JANAIDIAN MRS said:
notes? what is that and how do i do that?! Thanks!
Here is a previous post regarding GCMS notes:

GCMS notes (Global Case Management System) are notes that are made on your file. The Sponsor can order them online or by mail for $5 and the Applicant has to sign a consent form. They take 30 calendar days (sometimes longer) to be sent to the Sponsor once they are ordered.

A lot of people order the GCMS notes if they have been in the process (around a year) and haven't heard anything from Kingston. It is also a good idea to order them if you are scheduled for an interview.

Should you choose to order the notes, here is the link to the CIC website:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

Side note: it is entirely possible that the visa officer working on your application may not update the GCMS notes so do not be discouraged if you order them and there is limited information in them.

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
oneandonly said:
Good Evening Jam Fam wow so much great news has happened since I been away keep it up Kingston.

Today marks 2 months since hubby landed a lot has been going on. We got our own place we moved in April so been super busy.

Nev darling how are you?
Hi O&O!!!

Congratulations on your two month landing anniversary! It sounds like the O&O's have been keeping busy!

Everything is ticking along in the Nev household - thanks for asking!
:D

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
carm_cnd said:
I LEAVE TOMORROW! I SEE HUBBY THURSDAY IN TORONTO :eek: :eek: :eek: AND THEN WE ARE MAKING OUR CANADIAN TOUR CALGARY, VICTORIA AND VANCOUVER. FINALLY HOME ON THE 27TH! I cant wait finally the longest 10 days of my life waiting after he got the visa eeeeekkkk!
Safe and happy travels Mr. & Mrs. carm!!!!

We will be anxiously awaiting your landing story!
:D

DADDYS GIRL

Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2012
Doc's Request.
12-03-2014
AOR Received.
16-05-2012
File Transfer...
29-05-2012
Med's Done....
16-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2014 - Rec: 19-05-2014
LANDED..........
23-05-2014
Good morning JamFam,

Welcome to all the newbies and Howdy "How you doing?" (Wendy Williams voice), to the seasoned members. :D

Still here waiting the ole Immigration/KG wait. Mr. DG and I have been in this process for over two years now so a week or two more is not going to kill us. We have a lifetime together and solid plans and goals once we are together under the same roof. Of course I want him home now but, there is a reason behind everything. I am letting the Good Lord do his thing and trust in his capable hands. Cause when he 'Blesses' you there is nothing Greater!!! ;D

To those that are having a difficult time in their marriage...this is when you guys need to draw closer to each other and recommit to one another. This process will have you questioning everything; from your application, your marriage, and your love. Don't fall into that trap...this is the time to build on communication, trust, and LOVING each other despite the distance. Just remember that "Love Conquers All"

Cece...Hope you are doing well on those exams. Once we hear something you better get ready for a LONG LONG landing story...lol!!!
LDH...Thanks for the constant Love and Shout outs!!! :-*
O&O...Glad you and hubby are getting all settled and doing so well! I can't wait to write my landing story...just think that it is still in the works for the perfect ending.

I am always around should anyone want to talk or vent, just a PM away! Have a wonderful "Hump Day" and may the "Odds be in your Favour"

Stay Sweet as Always!!!

DG :-*

MelJam

Mar 17, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-13
AOR Received.
04-01-14
File Transfer...
13-01-14
Med's Done....
23-09-13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-14
LANDED..........
23-12-14
DADDYS GIRL said:
Good morning JamFam,

Welcome to all the newbies and Howdy "How you doing?" (Wendy Williams voice), to the seasoned members. :D

Still here waiting the ole Immigration/KG wait. Mr. DG and I have been in this process for over two years now so a week or two more is not going to kill us. We have a lifetime together and solid plans and goals once we are together under the same roof. Of course I want him home now but, there is a reason behind everything. I am letting the Good Lord do his thing and trust in his capable hands. Cause when he 'Blesses' you there is nothing Greater!!! ;D

To those that are having a difficult time in their marriage...this is when you guys need to draw closer to each other and recommit to one another. This process will have you questioning everything; from your application, your marriage, and your love. Don't fall into that trap...this is the time to build on communication, trust, and LOVING each other despite the distance. Just remember that "Love Conquers All"

Cece...Hope you are doing well on those exams. Once we hear something you better get ready for a LONG LONG landing story...lol!!!
LDH...Thanks for the constant Love and Shout outs!!! :-*
O&O...Glad you and hubby are getting all settled and doing so well! I can't wait to write my landing story...just think that it is still in the works for the perfect ending.

I am always around should anyone want to talk or vent, just a PM away! Have a wonderful "Hump Day" and may the "Odds be in your Favour"

Stay Sweet as Always!!!

DG :-*
Thank you for this message, it makes me smile and happy ! ;) Have a wonderful hump day too!

Jamwife

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 28,2013
File Transfer...
July 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Apr 2013
Passport Req..
September 26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 16, 2014
LANDED..........
November 1, 2014
BullsBelle said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]GOOD MORNING :D :D :D :D[/size][/size][/size][/size]
Good Morning to you too and hello Jam Fam

JAMCANSO4

Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-13
AOR Received.
10-08-13
File Transfer...
08-09-13
Passport Req..
SOON
VISA ISSUED...
SOON
LANDED..........
SOON
CanJam said:
Just for clarification ... Is this your 'step- son'? You are referring too... Also like jboo said, you can still apply , will not affect PR.
hello, its my son.

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
Good Morning and Happy Hump Day JAMFAM!! I have 2 more sleeps until I can go visit with the hubby. So excited!!

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
Twoheartsonelove said:
Good Morning and Happy Hump Day JAMFAM!! I have 2 more sleeps until I can go visit with the hubby. So excited!!
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]I AM COUNTING DOWN AND IT IS 105 MORE DAYS UNTIL WE REUNITE UNLESS SOME MIRACLE HAPPENS AND WE GET ACCEPTED.... HA!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D[/size][/size][/size]

Jamwife

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 28,2013
File Transfer...
July 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Apr 2013
Passport Req..
September 26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 16, 2014
LANDED..........
November 1, 2014
26 days for me yea.. can't wait
i'ts been 3 months since i last saw my hubby.. :'(

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
Jamwife said:
26 days for me yea.. can't wait
i'ts been 3 months since i last saw my hubby.. :'(
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Do you all travel home very often? Last time I seen Bull was 4 months ago... I used to go very often, but for us it got too expensive from where i live to go more than once or twice a year. :([/size][/size][/size]

lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
Good morning jamfam

Hope everyone is all bundle up... its still cold...
25 more days for me until i see hubby... wooo hooo :p