Waived
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
10-09-2014
lexi said:
So you don't have to use your local MP. I ask this because my MP was very rude and unsupportive when I spoke with her, and we have even worked together in the past.
I think it's ridiculous when your MP won't help. I have no idea if mine will help, but they're supposed to be willing to help! That's very unfortunate.

I can't answer your question, but I am sure that CAD13 can :)

CanadianWifey89

Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 11th 2013
AOR Received.
January 3rd, 2014 - CPC-M & February 4th 2014 from KGN...POS AOR
File Transfer...
January 14, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2014...and again in March 19, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Confirmed as approved on May 1/15, issued May 4, 2015
LANDED..........
June 19, 2015
Good morning JAMFAM..

Hoping KGN gives us more good news and movement today!

I keep updating my hubby about all of the movement going on with the JAMFAM he laughs every time I mention it saying "yuh find new friends man"! LOL..glad I found this wealth of knowledge!

Keep sweet..and warm y'all! burrrrrrr

CADsponsor13

Star Member
Oct 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-17-2013
AOR Received.
07-03-2013
File Transfer...
06-27-2013
Med's Request
05-28-2013
Med's Done....
06-12-2013
Passport Req..
02-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-26-2014
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
lexi said:
So you don't have to use your local MP. I ask this because my MP was very rude and unsupportive when I spoke with her, and we have even worked together in the past.
No you don't have to use a local MP. You can go request others for assistance, including the opposition.

CADsponsor13

Star Member
Oct 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-17-2013
AOR Received.
07-03-2013
File Transfer...
06-27-2013
Med's Request
05-28-2013
Med's Done....
06-12-2013
Passport Req..
02-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-26-2014
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
We have received the passport along with all papers stating permanent resident status. I have made the flight changes which amounted to extra cost of $1260. That includes my fee for changing my flight I bought back in Jan 2014 and her one way ticket to Canada. I have also purchased travel insurance for 3 months in the amount of $296. My next update will be once she has landed in Canada which will be sometime next week.

Mrs. Parkin

Nov 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN then POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2013
Doc's Request.
October 30, 2014
AOR Received.
December 9, 2013
File Transfer...
October 17, 2013
Med's Request
Extended
Med's Done....
September 3, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 1, 2014
Sh and Sh said:
Hello Canadian VISA FORUM~

This is my second round on this forum, and I am hoping to come on with positive responses and positive feedback from postings that I make on here. I am coming on here to ask questions and seek guidance from a few specific individuals which I deem to understand the same view point that I am coming from.

I wish all applicants and sponsors quick processing and hope this "go round" will see much less drama than the last time I was here.

:) HAVE A BLESS DAY!

Sh & Sh
I was hoping you'd come back!! How's baby? weverything going well? how do you feel?

CanadianWifey89

Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 11th 2013
AOR Received.
January 3rd, 2014 - CPC-M & February 4th 2014 from KGN...POS AOR
File Transfer...
January 14, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2014...and again in March 19, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Confirmed as approved on May 1/15, issued May 4, 2015
LANDED..........
June 19, 2015
Need to be with Hubby said:
Kingston can you please call are email me :) or even hubby... :)

Awww NTBWH - I hope you hear from them soon! Have you heard anything at all since filling in 2012? :(

Sh and Sh

Star Member
Nov 8, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Sept 23/ 2014
File Transfer...
14-08-2013 (AUG 30/13) - Recieved in KGN
Med's Done....
07-11-2013
Passport Req..
12-02-2014
LANDED..........
24-12-2014
Thank you for the warm welcome back~ :)

What's new... well..

Baby: is cooking in hotel mommy and everything is going good, only about 7 more weeks to go on the baby front- nursery is ready, hospital plans in place. My love just needs to arrive in time. I have been hoping and praying!!!!! :'(

Immigration: I went to Jamaica for a wk in late Dec, early Jan to celebrate the New Year with my love and his ( our) family and friends were ecstatic to see a baby belly. My love held a yard party for me, complete with sound, soup,chicken, rice and peas and more than enough rum to go around (none for me and baby though)! Just got my love to sign and fill out the request form for notes, received first set of notes Feb 2/2014- that say mostly "not started" under each category. How depressing.

Also, I contacted my MP and their office contacted KGN, KGN said that the application, fees and documents needed are all there and looking good - the file just needs to go through the process.
UUGGGGHHH.... seems like a longtime to not even start on it- 8 months....sigh. 11 MONTHS total since the start of everything and nothing yet.... hhhmmm. KGN also said that if we wanted we could apply for the visitor visa so that my love could be here for birth of our baby, but they said that there was no guarantee that it would be approved. Also, just waiting on 2nd request for notes that should arrive anytime now....

Keeping the FAITH~

Sh & Sh

Here is the latest ultrasound pic of Baby xoxo

Need to be with Hubby

Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadianWifey89 said:
Awww NTBWH - I hope you hear from them soon! Have you heard anything at all since filling in 2012? :(
Thank you CanadianWifey89. Yes they will reply to our emails and stuffs like that. But they never got up on their own and call or send us an email.

I am trying to tell myself that I only have 7months waiting left haha. I came in this process as a child and leaving as a full blown woman, I have no choice! :D

Hope you get through sooner also.

Need to be with Hubby

Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sh and Sh said:

What's new... well..

Baby: is cooking in hotel mommy and everything is going good, only about 7 more weeks to go on the baby front- nursery is ready, hospital plans in place. My love just needs to arrive in time. I have been hoping and praying!!!!! :'(

Immigration: I went to Jamaica for a wk in late Dec, early Jan to celebrate the New Year with my love and his ( our) family and friends were ecstatic to see a baby belly. My love held a yard party for me, complete with sound, soup,chicken, rice and peas and more than enough rum to go around (none for me and baby though)! Just got my love to sign and fill out the request form for notes, received first set of notes Feb 2/2014- that say mostly "not started" under each category. How depressing.

Also, I contacted my MP and their office contacted KGN, KGN said that the application, fees and documents needed are all there and looking good - the file just needs to go through the process.
UUGGGGHHH.... seems like a longtime to not even start on it- 8 months....sigh. 11 MONTHS total since the start of everything and nothing yet.... hhhmmm. KGN also said that if we wanted we could apply for the visitor visa so that my love could be here for birth of our baby, but they said that there was no guarantee that it would be approved. Also, just waiting on 2nd request for notes that should arrive anytime now....

Keeping the FAITH~

Sh & Sh

Congrats on the baby. You might just get lucky with the visa or the process. Good luck :)

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Sh and Sh said:

What's new... well..

Keeping the FAITH~

Sh & Sh
awwww that is so cute! Hoping and praying hubby is here for the delivery.....he may cut it close but there is still the chance!

lovergirl43

Aug 27, 2013
Good evening all!!
Kingston is moving things along.
Hubbys passport package sent out today from kingston..
Its pick up time tomorrow!!!
Hoping he can be here by the weekend if at all possible...yes yes yes...i am not about to wait a minute longer than i have to.

Prayers to all who are stillbwaiting.
Good news to come for all

Can you tell me how long it took for Kingston to return your Hubby's passport!!!

Ninirae

Nov 1, 2013
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
07-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
10-09-2014
Sh and Sh said:

What's new... well..

Keeping the FAITH~

Sh & Sh

Awww! Keep your head up! Maybe a last minute breakthrough will come around and hubby will be here just in time!!!

Have you guys thought of names for your beautiful little one? I'm sure you have a list a mile long and nothing agreed upon, correct?? lol

Leshatesha

Star Member
Jul 14, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lovergirl43 said:
Good evening all!!
Kingston is moving things along.
Hubbys passport package sent out today from kingston..
Its pick up time tomorrow!!!
Hoping he can be here by the weekend if at all possible...yes yes yes...i am not about to wait a minute longer than i have to.

Prayers to all who are stillbwaiting.
Good news to come for all

Can you tell me how long it took for Kingston to return your Hubby's passport!!!

Congrats