lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
Good morning peeps...
I think kingston get a little idea that we have mp to check status since they won't give any information... So guess what they are getting smart.. Dwl I guess they will soon tell all mps not to contact them also.. LMaO...

KINGSTON WAKE UP!!!!

CanadianWifey89

Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 11th 2013
AOR Received.
January 3rd, 2014 - CPC-M & February 4th 2014 from KGN...POS AOR
File Transfer...
January 14, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2014...and again in March 19, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Confirmed as approved on May 1/15, issued May 4, 2015
LANDED..........
June 19, 2015
Morning JAMFAM :)

Happy Hump day...

Let's hear some good news KGN...

SEND US OUR SPOUSES!

canuck0468

Nov 5, 2012
Good morning family, still early in the week for some great news.

Annoyed by the professor of anatomy who liked to tell "naughty" stories during class, a group of female students decided that the next time he started to tell one, they would all rise and leave the room in protest. The professor, however, got wind of their scheme just before class the following day, so he bided his time. Then, halfway through the lecture, he began. "They say there is quite a shortage of prostitutes in France." The girls looked at one another, arose and started for the door. "Young ladies," said the professor with a broad smile, "the next plane doesn't leave till tomorrow afternoon."

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
canuck0468 said:

Annoyed by the professor of anatomy who liked to tell "naughty" stories during class, a group of female students decided that the next time he started to tell one, they would all rise and leave the room in protest. The professor, however, got wind of their scheme just before class the following day, so he bided his time. Then, halfway through the lecture, he began. "They say there is quite a shortage of prostitutes in France." The girls looked at one another, arose and started for the door. "Young ladies," said the professor with a broad smile, "the next plane doesn't leave till tomorrow afternoon."
LOL!! A little humour is what we need at times! Thanks ;)

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
dlmo77 said:
22 months ...and the file is IN PROCESS ON ECAS

how nice!
HOping this means PPR is coming soon my friend! Congrats! Woohoo keep them coming Kingston!

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
canuck0468 said:

LMAO good one!

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
lonely_cdnwife said:
AHHH i am freaking out right now!!

We got our notes back (2 days early at that) and it says that nothing has been done, and the only change was that it went from being with JA01318 back to registry! Didn't this happen to another member and wasn't this a bad thing? :(
I am not sure if it is a bad thing or not.....I wasn't able to say on that one......sometimes I think registry is just like a waiting room while they are waiting an answer back on some document or answer from someone. Like when they asked for my RPRF, they sent my file to the waiting room for 60 days until the bring forward date, that kind of thing is what i mean :p

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
chickie72 said:
I am not sure if it is a bad thing or not.....I wasn't able to say on that one......sometimes I think registry is just like a waiting room while they are waiting an answer back on some document or answer from someone. Like when they asked for my RPRF, they sent my file to the waiting room for 60 days until the bring forward date, that kind of thing is what i mean :p
I agree Chickie. There must be SOME sort of reasoning behind what they do and it is just UNCLEAR to us and that is what makes us so frustrated and anxious! A meaning behind their madness??? If only it could be explained they would have a lot less emails and inquiries from people no?!?!? UGGGHHH!!!

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Mrs. Parkin said:
Hey people!

My shoulders are a bit slumped today. My MPs office called me and said they heard back from KGN regarding the inquiry from a week or so ago and he confirmed that the application has been recieved and that the wait is 22 mths (duh!). KGN also said that 'individual files will not be expedited and that this has been known to happen in the past, but is no longer taken into consideration. If every MP was given access to push for one specific case for reasons other than specific compassionate then everyone would have their MPs inquirying for them and the wait would still be just as long' (......... ???) Oh well, I knew it wouldn't be as though he'd be home tomorrow or anything, but I think I would have rathered them do one of their famous generic emails so I could hold onto an itsy bit of false hope...haha

Also, another annoying thing is that I had sent in my RPRF Jan 21 and my MP inquired about the receipt of that as well and they said they never rec'd it. So I just forwarded my original email to CIC with the receipt to my MP and also the Read Receipt I got back when CIC read the email Jan 22...hopefully that's proof enough.

**Bummed out!**
That your MP actually contacting Kingston should be a blessing in itself. My MP will only contact Ottawa....she told me they cannot contact Kingston until after 22 months (in Kingston) so be thankful there. I am going to be brutally honest here and I am not being badmind or negative but your file only went down in November.....Kingston never even looked at my file until after it had been in Kingston 4 months and then it was only to fill in the computer with the information they needed. That is probably why you received the message that you did from the MP. Keep your patience and your faith alive but there is nothing fast about this process, aim for being here 1 year at least and if you get through sooner then that, then it is a much better surprise. I know from experience that if you think any less, then you are setting yourself up for disappointment and that crash can be really hard on a person. As for your RPRF, they say it takes about 4 weeks for CIC to actually recognize it on your file that you have paid it....i kept calling CIC every week until it was finally noted on my file! ;D PS please don't take this message the wrong way.....i am not being negative....only trying to help!

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Twoheartsonelove said:
I agree Chickie. There must be SOME sort of reasoning behind what they do and it is just UNCLEAR to us and that is what makes us so frustrated and anxious! A meaning behind their madness??? If only it could be explained they would have a lot less emails and inquiries from people no?!?!? UGGGHHH!!!
you know even if they updated ECAS with more information, like something like we are currently working on stage 2 criminality or something like that would make us all happier......it is definitely the unknown that drives us all crazy

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
chickie72 said:
That your MP actually contacting Kingston should be a blessing in itself. My MP will only contact Ottawa....she told me they cannot contact Kingston until after 22 months (in Kingston) so be thankful there. I am going to be brutally honest here and I am not being badmind or negative but your file only went down in November.....Kingston never even looked at my file until after it had been in Kingston 4 months and then it was only to fill in the computer with the information they needed. That is probably why you received the message that you did from the MP. Keep your patience and your faith alive but there is nothing fast about this process, aim for being here 1 year at least and if you get through sooner then that, then it is a much better surprise. I know from experience that if you think any less, then you are setting yourself up for disappointment and that crash can be really hard on a person. As for your RPRF, they say it takes about 4 weeks for CIC to actually recognize it on your file that you have paid it....i kept calling CIC every week until it was finally noted on my file! ;D
Chickie as usual sound advise from you!! You are a true rock and inspiration with your help and kind words to all. I am sure no one will think that you are being badminded or negative.

My ECAS does not show that medicals were received, but I did two things to make myself feel better back December 1. I emailed the doctor in MoBay and she told me that she did send the medicals to Ottawa electronically the same day he did the exam and 2. I endured the long wait on the phone with CIC Ottawa and asked them if indeed they had received them and they said that they had. Still no idea why they haven't updated the system, but for my own peace of mind I have flagged it to call CIC in March to ask them again.

Mrs. Parkin

Nov 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN then POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2013
Doc's Request.
October 30, 2014
AOR Received.
December 9, 2013
File Transfer...
October 17, 2013
Med's Request
Extended
Med's Done....
September 3, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 1, 2014
chickie72 said:
That your MP actually contacting Kingston should be a blessing in itself. My MP will only contact Ottawa....she told me they cannot contact Kingston until after 22 months (in Kingston) so be thankful there. I am going to be brutally honest here and I am not being badmind or negative but your file only went down in November.....Kingston never even looked at my file until after it had been in Kingston 4 months and then it was only to fill in the computer with the information they needed. That is probably why you received the message that you did from the MP. Keep your patience and your faith alive but there is nothing fast about this process, aim for being here 1 year at least and if you get through sooner then that, then it is a much better surprise. I know from experience that if you think any less, then you are setting yourself up for disappointment and that crash can be really hard on a person. As for your RPRF, they say it takes about 4 weeks for CIC to actually recognize it on your file that you have paid it....i kept calling CIC every week until it was finally noted on my file! ;D PS please don't take this message the wrong way.....i am not being negative....only trying to help!
No worries Chickie. I didn't take this the wrong way :) thanks for your honesty. I am I'm absolutely thankful that for the inquiring that my MP did, she did way more then I even expected (asking about expiditing). I didn't make myself very clear, but I didn't mean to come off like I was naive enough to think that the MP was going to mkae this end sooner then everyone else, I just felt a little bummed earlier and needed to vent to people who are going through it all, I have prepared myself for the 22 mths and I'll sit here and wait it out, and try to keep positive - but sometimes a girl just hasta complain out loud :p :p

CocoVanilla

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07JAN14
AOR Received.
12FEB14 (Sponsorship Approval)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03DEC14
VISA ISSUED...
05DEC14 (passport returned 19DEC14)
LANDED..........
20DEC14
dlmo77 said:
22 months ...and the file is IN PROCESS ON ECAS

how nice!
Awesome news dlmo77 !!!
Can't imagine that amazing feeling of FINALLY seeing something different when you log in to ECAS!!!

Keep moving Kingston.... keep moving!!!

CocoVanilla

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07JAN14
AOR Received.
12FEB14 (Sponsorship Approval)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03DEC14
VISA ISSUED...
05DEC14 (passport returned 19DEC14)
LANDED..........
20DEC14
Good day Jam Fam... Happy hump day!!

I guess I'm a bit late with the "tell me something good" subject... But... better late than never!! :)

I got the Sponsorship Approval email today from Mississauga. YAY !!! One small step closer to the goal!

Mrs. Parkin

Nov 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN then POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2013
Doc's Request.
October 30, 2014
AOR Received.
December 9, 2013
File Transfer...
October 17, 2013
Med's Request
Extended
Med's Done....
September 3, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 1, 2014
CocoVanilla said:
Good day Jam Fam... Happy hump day!!

I guess I'm a bit late with the "tell me something good" subject... But... better late than never!! :)

I got the Sponsorship Approval email today from Mississauga. YAY !!! One small step closer to the goal!
YAY!!! Welcome to stage 2!