+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kingston,Jamaica

frankfield

Sep 5, 2011
DADDYS GIRL said:
What you mention is the discourse being removed away from race and now being defined as cultural differences by the dominant members of society. Race or Culture is now used to separate the majority from the minority this is done through erasure, trivialization, culturalization, and categorization. These methods are used to "tolerate" the underclasses of society.

I have more material that I can share with you if you like :)
Thanks for the enlightenment.. the more things change the more they remain the same! Keep sharing.

Wifey_BT

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2013
AOR Received.
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
29-05-2013
Med's Done....
01-04-2013
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2014
LANDED..........
25-03-2014
Still no update on the return of the passports. Not-so-patiently waiting now. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
cblgr said:
No idea but you raise a great question! Im torn...I think if they were going to refuse us they would have just said so instead of asking for a police record....but on the other side if they were leaning towards approving us I would think they would have asked for the passport too....so stressful!!
They can't refuse you without an interview.. They will probably just ask you for a second police certficate because that one expired and I guess your medical is still active.. So they will maybe ask for pp at a later date.. Atleast when they ask for pp you won't have anything else to bring in other than that... I'm just guessing..lol

Wifey_BT

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2013
AOR Received.
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
29-05-2013
Med's Done....
01-04-2013
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2014
LANDED..........
25-03-2014
Question for all. If an interview has not been requested, is their still a chance for denial??

frankfield

Sep 5, 2011
I dedicate this clip to all the brothers who feel so terrible about themselves that they have to tell women that they are just not that into their own kind. And to the daughter that feels pride to hear this nonsense, if he can't love his own people how can he honestly love you when it is obvious he hates himself. I wish I could meet him, hug him and then *censored word* slap him... wake up dude, those comments show you are just another N***A but I still love you cause the years of suffering has burnt hole in your mind. Love has no boundaries, you can find love in any shade but not at the denigration and indignity of your mama.

PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE _ BLACK ON BLACK CRIME are symptom of a deeper problem - slavery & racism

http://youtu.be/wTVVjf041ow

Pick up a book and read black partners and lay the racist joke to rest "if you want to hide something from black people put it in a book" But also consider who writes this book and examine the motive behind it. What is your name? Can you stand up to the world when you obtain psychological lashes?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EnkXW1jxU4&list=PLA66D01082CF8D273&feature=share&index=2

cblgr

Star Member
Apr 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2013
Doc's Request.
28-02-2013
AOR Received.
01-24-2013
File Transfer...
28-03-2013
Med's Done....
21-03-2013
Interview........
still waiting
Passport Req..
still waiting
VISA ISSUED...
still waiting
LANDED..........
hopefully soon!
lovindahubby said:
They can't refuse you without an interview.. They will probably just ask you for a second police certficate because that one expired and I guess your medical is still active.. So they will maybe ask for pp at a later date.. Atleast when they ask for pp you won't have anything else to bring in other than that... I'm just guessing..lol
Thanks so much...your advice has really helped calm the nerves :)

Jamgirl

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 19/11
Doc's Request.
Jan 8/13
AOR Received.
Dec.12/11
File Transfer...
Sp. Apr. Dec. 22/11 & Tr. Jan.25/12
Med's Done....
Aug.22/11 & Aug. 27/12
Interview........
Waived - In Process Dec 21/12
Passport Req..
Jan. 8/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 1/13
LANDED..........
Feb. 2/13
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BLTAf6SDIqQ

lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
Good night peeps.
Has anyone gotten an interview with kingston and when you go to the interview they still deny you? And then you have to go through an appeal? I'm just curious because I was just reading on the forum, some visa offices will have an interview and ask to bring documents and more proof and when you go, they dnt even want to look at them, or the officers already have it in their minds to deny you.. Anyone?

Faith25

Dec 30, 2013
Hi friends, I'm new to this forum. My visa office is POS. My application was send without an upfront medical and police check. My consultant advise me to wait till the VO request it. Reason is because it expires after a year and my application is not straight forward. Most likely it will expire before the end of the process and might have to redo it. My application has gone through stage 1 and sent to POS since Sept 2013.

Question:
If my file has to be returned to me as incomplete would it be during stage 1 or stage 2? Is there anyone in my boat? I'm hoping that's not the case.

Chickie where are you tonight! Please help!

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
Faith25 said:
Hi friends, I'm new to this forum. My visa office is POS. My application was send without an upfront medical and police check. My consultant advise me to wait till the VO request it. Reason is because it expires after a year and my application is not straight forward. Most likely it will expire before the end of the process and might have to redo it. My application has gone through stage 1 and sent to POS since Sept 2013.

Question:
If my file has to be returned to me as incomplete would it be during stage 1 or stage 2? Is there anyone in my boat? I'm hoping that's not the case.

Chickie where are you tonight! Please help!
Hi and welcome. If your application was incomplete it would have been sent back in stage 1

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Wifey_BT said:
Question for all. If an interview has not been requested, is their still a chance for denial??
Good morning everyone, sorry I wasn't around to answer questions, chickie is off in her own world lately, pissed off and angry and it's better not to be around if you get what i mean! :p

WifeyBT and lovindahubby, i will answer both your questions for you with an explanation. THere was a member on here Waitingonforever and her hubby had an interview and they took his passport. Everyone told her if they took his passport that they were good and wouldnt be denied. What a shock to us all when it turned out they were denied and now she is appealing. So yes they can take your passport and you can still be denied. I have never yet seen anyone's passport taken without an interview, like they are done your file and request PPR and then still end up denying them but as we all know from Kingston they can do anything but in my experience it hasn't happened. I agree that maybe the officers can already have an opinion formed before the interview but it is their duty to pursue all issues during the interview that are causing the red flags in their minds to find out if what they think is real or not. Hope that helps.