November 6, 2014
File Transfer...
October 25, 2013
Med's Done....
August 2013
Passport Req..
November 6, 2014
chickie72 said:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ai2mGk1woSIZdEFDeGlyYlVCS0x0T3BndGhOeWo3ZXc#gid=0

here you go....if you can't ever find it, it is always underneath Kadi and I's tickers at the bottom of our messages :)
More info chickie72 they got the medical too.
When CIC sent the letter to state that they sent the app to Jam they also acknowledged that they recieved the medical as well. I sent the police record too but the website didn't mention it.

DADDYS GIRL

Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2012
Doc's Request.
12-03-2014
AOR Received.
16-05-2012
File Transfer...
29-05-2012
Med's Done....
16-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2014 - Rec: 19-05-2014
LANDED..........
23-05-2014
CeCe la Belle said:
Exactly. One of the bigger reasons I am happy for you is because of what your quick stat change means....... It proves that there ARE people at the high commission at work and gives hope to others on this forum. I have to mention DADDY'S GIRL here. Everytime someone gets through I am positive that she gets more hopeful rather than depressed and that's how I have decided to look at your sit. I am happy that this forum carries positive vibes and am more than happy to take part in and amplify it.

Big up unnuself and ya'll respective love ones!!!! I wish you all a speedy process and successful relationships.
CeCe La Belle,

Glad you have joined our forum fam.

Don't get me wrong this process has flustered me however, I have never become hopeless. What is life without hope?...No sort of life at all!

All of us have to get through this process so of course I am always happy when one more person crosses the finish line. I too will cross that line (hopefully soon).

Just look on the bright side and don't worry yourself too much that makes you go cray cray.

CeCe la Belle

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 27, 2013
Doc's Request.
November 6, 2014
File Transfer...
October 25, 2013
Med's Done....
August 2013
Passport Req..
November 6, 2014
Mrs. Davis said:
. If I've learnt nothing about this process I've learnt it makes ALL
Of us question everything - am I too young- am I too old - did I send enough - was my file convincing and the list goes on and on . Please try not to get too caught up in that stuff. It will drive you crazy!!!! Just have to have patience , faith and ... More patience
mi need lots of it ;)

DADDYS GIRL

Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2012
Doc's Request.
12-03-2014
AOR Received.
16-05-2012
File Transfer...
29-05-2012
Med's Done....
16-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
23-05-2014
Mrs. Davis said:
. If I've learnt nothing about this process I've learnt it makes ALL
Of us question everything - am I too young- am I too old - did I send enough - was my file convincing and the list goes on and on . Please try not to get too caught up in that stuff. It will drive you crazy!!!! Just have to have patience , faith and ... More patience
I saw this after I posted. You hit the nail on the head.

I have school to drive me crazy that is enough.

CeCe la Belle

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 27, 2013
Doc's Request.
November 6, 2014
File Transfer...
October 25, 2013
Med's Done....
August 2013
Passport Req..
November 6, 2014
DADDYS GIRL said:
CeCe La Belle,

Glad you have joined our forum fam.

Don't get me wrong this process has flustered me however, I have never become hopeless. What is life without hope?...No sort of life at all!

All of us have to get through this process so of course I am always happy when one more person crosses the finish line. I too will cross that line (hopefully soon).

Just look on the bright side and don't worry yourself too much that makes you go cray cray.

You mean it will send me to hospital. Mi cray cray before I filed for him ::)

CanadianWifey89

Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 11th 2013
AOR Received.
January 3rd, 2014 - CPC-M & February 4th 2014 from KGN...POS AOR
File Transfer...
January 14, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2014...and again in March 19, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Confirmed as approved on May 1/15, issued May 4, 2015
LANDED..........
June 19, 2015
CeCe la Belle said:
LOL :p that's what through me off
DWL
LOL girrrl come on, I dismissed that word because I know it was an error! LOOOL! DWL.

DADDYS GIRL

Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2012
Doc's Request.
12-03-2014
AOR Received.
16-05-2012
File Transfer...
29-05-2012
Med's Done....
16-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
23-05-2014
CeCe,

The immigration process is a whole new level of cray cray. If you were cray cray before this process can "MAD" you!!! :p

I have walked a few members from off the edge, given my shoulder for them to virtually cry on, and offered to be a voice of reason when nothing else seems to make sense.

Love your vibes and personality.

lovergirl43

Aug 27, 2013
Good night to you all and congrats on the files in process and we are counting on Kingston to move through the files that are waiting, please note that canada had a quota each year for how many families will be reunited and it starts on the 1st of January , so we will all see alot of movement on our files the key is to go over your paperwork and do a second audit and make sure you have no documentation misses. Look at it from this point of view it depends on the officer reviewing the file and how they feel about the importance of reuniting families. Although we all are in our marriages for love the system has endured alot of abuse hence why we are still awaiting as for the passports they go through a process when they are sent in to confirm the validity and for our offices in canada to insert the visa. At the end of the day our process will have to be finalized the re question is when....keep sharing positive words as it provides comfort and at least were not in it alone.

frankfield

Sep 5, 2011
CanadianWifey89 said:
Listening to this now...it makes me want to cry actually. Hubby and I were talking about this the other day....
Is there anything in particular you wish to share? What saddens you? Only share if you are comfortable in doing so.

lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
lovergirl43 said:
Good night to you all and congrats on the files in process and we are counting on Kingston to move through the files that are waiting, please note that canada had a quota each year for how many families will be reunited and it starts on the 1st of January , so we will all see alot of movement on our files the key is to go over your paperwork and do a second audit and make sure you have no documentation misses. Look at it from this point of view it depends on the officer reviewing the file and how they feel about the importance of reuniting families. Although we all are in our marriages for love the system has endured alot of abuse hence why we are still awaiting as for the passports they go through a process when they are sent in to confirm the validity and for our offices in canada to insert the visa. At the end of the day our process will have to be finalized the re question is when....keep sharing positive words as it provides comfort and at least were not in it alone.
+1

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
lovergirl43 said:
Totally agree LG43...let's keep the positive vibes going in this forum!! Maybe then KGN will work of our positivity and issue many many more PPRs and visas!!! When did you apply and get AOR? Are you on the spreadsheet yet?

Good night and sweet dreams of spouses and PPRs and visas and warmer climates than here ;)

lexi

Sep 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2013
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
File Transfer...
15-10-2013
Med's Done....
05-15-2013, Voluntary redo 10-02-2014
Interview........
19-11-2014
Passport Req..
19-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2014
LANDED..........
28-11-2014 coming home with me!
My ECAS status has said Decision Made since we got or AOR, is that normal?

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
lexi said:
My ECAS status has said Decision Made since we got or AOR, is that normal?
Lexi mine says DM under sponsorship column bc I have passed that part and CIC decided that I can sponsor my spouse. Then "application received" under permanent resident for my spouse in that column bc obviously no decision has been made there. Two separate parts to this process. Once they get the ppt call or shortly thereafter it will read DM in that column as well. Someone correct me if I am wrong or mistaken.

Mrs. Parkin

Nov 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN then POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2013
Doc's Request.
October 30, 2014
AOR Received.
December 9, 2013
File Transfer...
October 17, 2013
Med's Request
Extended
Med's Done....
September 3, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 1, 2014
Morning JamFam!

Today is Mr. Parkin's 36th birthday!!!! Wishing (more then ever) I was there to celebrate with him, but I got his sister to make him a card and told her what to put in it...and I'm trying to link up with our friend who has Skype for a possible special birthday Skype date for the weekend! His friend is always trying to get me to chat Patois to him when I'm there, so in my email I got Nini to help me make the full email Patois..told my hubs and he DWL...

What sort of things do you all do for your spouses if you miss an occassion like this?