waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
blondie1216 said:
I came on just to see how you were Halfmoon! I know u must be overly excited! Congrats again! Countdown is on!
I'm much better. I have a friend holding my hand through this so am a bit calmer now. Less than two hours to land!!!!!

Thanks for stopping in Blondie. Happy V-day to you and your hubbie!!

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012 - Kingston In Process
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
jamaicalove said:
Halfmoon, very excited for you! I don't know that i would be able to sit still long enough to write updates on here if i were in your does right now. I would probably be at the airport doing laps, lol. Have an amazing first sight of your husband in Canada tonight.... Actually have a first everything with him here in Canada :)

I don't normally say anything on the forum.... Mostly because i can't keep up with all the chats :) but i do love all the support here and picking up all the bits of info everyone shares.
Well I feel honored that you posted tonight!! Thank you for your kind words and do post some more!!

My goal throughout all of my long winded stories (besides my excitement) is to increase hope within our thread. Just as it is happening for me, it will be happening for everyone here very soon. You never know when that call will come, it can be tomorrow, the next day and it WILL come.

I'm going to head out soon to pick up a bit of groceries then head to the airport.

blondie1216

Jun 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2012 received 26-03-2012
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012
Med's Done....
11-25-2011 extension requested from IO 11-20-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 27th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
January 14th, 2013 Decision Made!
LANDED..........
In a minute!
Halfmoon said:
I'm much better. I have a friend holding my hand through this so am a bit calmer now. Less than two hours to land!!!!!

Thanks for stopping in Blondie. Happy V-day to you and your hubbie!!
Same to you!! And make it special!!!

happy Valentines everyone!

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012 - Kingston In Process
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
Well Everyone, Halfmoon is about to head out and become Fullmoon. Hubbie lands in exactly 1 hr and 25 mins.

See y'all on the other side...............................

xoxoxo

millslu

Jan 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 27, 2012
Doc's Request.
SEPTEMBER 5, 2012 (Children's Meds)
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 16, 2012
File Transfer...
SEPTEMBER 14, 2012
Med's Done....
JUNE 19 2012
Interview........
MAY 8TH 2013 passed arc in process
Passport Req..
SEPT 23 2013
VISA ISSUED...
October 8th, 2013
LANDED..........
October 20th, 2013
5 min halfmoon tick tok tik tok i have balloons and confetti

kmah

Star Member
Aug 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Halfmoon said:
Well Everyone, Halfmoon is about to head out and become Fullmoon. Hubbie lands in exactly 1 hr and 25 mins.

See y'all on the other side...............................

xoxoxo
Halfmoon, as I lay in bed awaiting my flight to see my love first thing in the morning, i can't help but wonder how wonderful it must be to know that he was coming home on my favorite day of the year for good. You must be so excited. I have been reading your posts all night.....I have laughed and cried reading each of them. It amazes me that someone that could walk past me on the street and I would never know it, can have such an impact on me and help to make this long and sometimes painful journey seem somehow more enjoyable. Happy Valentines Day! Welcome to Canada Mr Fullmoon!

MissDominica

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
(13-08-2012) 21-08-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
(28-11-2012)
File Transfer...
(22-10-2012) 10-10-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
(30-05-2012)
Interview........
(24-10-2013)
Passport Req..
04-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2014
LANDED..........
05-12-2014
Well everybody!! Spoiler alert! Fullmoon's hubby's plane has landed. I won't give away any details, that's her excitement to share... but I think she deserves some....

*****Throws Confetti******

Love this girl...

Can't wait to hear about the whole thing when you get a chance. We're all so happy for you!!! xoxoxoxo

tamarindball

Sep 10, 2012
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
November 30, 2012
AOR Received.
December 11, 2012
File Transfer...
January 9, 2013
Med's Done....
November 13, 2012
Thanks Bright Shining Star from me and Mr. Tammyball as you say lol. Nuff respect! I can stay from where I am and see you and by the way you' a blind mi! The camera crew is also there. It's now 12:30 am... YEAH!!!. I can hear your heart beating too. Hopefully he won't be long inside with immigration and customs. Not sure if we will hear from you when hubby lands in a few mins. so probably I need to go to bed. Remember we need you to stay alive so don't let hubby kill you with anything. My hubby is fast asleep and couldn't believe I wanted to wait up to hear about your excitement so have to make up to him, thanks to you lol. He wouldn't begin to understand the energy and positive vibes that are overflooding the forum. I hope you're still standing and very sober. Anyway, very best wishes to you. I cant stop saying how very happy I am for you. Tonight's (and the days leading up to this) experience is one you just have to cherish. I am dying to hear landing story. Remember to include the pics (not the x-rated ones though)!!!

By the way, be careful which drawer you put those money as you want to remain healthy for hubby lol.

Halfmoon said:
K am back!!!

Happy Birthday to Mr. Tammyball!!! Have a wonderful early Valentine's celebration.

I'm so happy to have some of you here this evening. This is amazing and exciting to share updates with you simply because I know you will be going through the same emotions I am and what better than to do it with friends who understand!!!

Thank you everyone for spending your night here with me. I was a nervous wreck today. :-\

I got my tea ready.

Soo right now, a sweet friend sent me some screen shots of where hubbie is. He just flew past Miami, Florida!!!

He is over the US of A!!!!!!

tamarindball

Sep 10, 2012
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
November 30, 2012
AOR Received.
December 11, 2012
File Transfer...
January 9, 2013
Med's Done....
November 13, 2012
Happy Valentines to you too Chickie and to everyone. May you all have a wonderful day with or without your spouse's presence. I know very soon everyone will be together with their loved ones. Cheers

chickie72 said:
woohoo......almost here just a few more states to go over......! Congrats on hubby coming home.....sorry I can't stay up with you for the journey.....tomorrow is another long day for me, did 11 hours at work today tomorrow will be the same so I am off to my bed......can't wait to read your landing story when you come up for air! Blessings and welcome to Canada Mr Halfmoon!

Happy Landings and Happy Valentines to everyone!

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Halfmoon said:
Good Afternoon Everyone.

Sorry I've been MIA since morning but I just got back from my shopping excursion and was just sitting here in my office wiping away some tears.....

I wanted to share my story with each you of what happened to me today.

Does anyone here believe in angels? I mean real angels, who just out of nowhere walks into your life for just that moment in time carrying out a very specific mission. Well I do.....I've met about 3 in the last year whom I would put all my church money and declare "That's an angel"

OK, here goes.......

I went to Hudson's Bay this am to look for a winter coat for hubbie as I've been putting it off for weeks now. Thinking in my head, I thought I had $400 dollars in my wallet, I had also planned to get some other items such as underwear, shirts, socks, hat, scarf, house slippers, etc. So I was good to go.

While I was perusing the coat rack, this little old man came up to me and asked me if I needed help. I said, well sure, are these coats on sale? He said, well it depends, I'd have to check for you. So I found this really handsome wool coat and which I was set on. Price tag, $250. Walked over to the cash counter and he checked the price; $99. I couldn't believe it. That was my bargain for the month!! I'm thinking, I'm a winner!!! :D :D :D

So then after, I said to the man, I'd also like to get a few more things so I will be back. Long story short, I came back with at least another $300 worth of things. I was feeling good because I found some great buys and just knew hubbie would love the picks. :D (my proud smile)

Ok here is when the miracles started pouring out (litterally one by one).....

The old man said, you're a really good shopper young lady. I said, well thank you. He started to ring everything up and we talked about travelling and seeing the world and then came on to the topic of why I was purchasing all these male clothing items. Here comes my smile again.... :D. Well, I said, my husband is coming home to Canada for the first time ever and we were blessed because it happens to be on Valentine's day. The old man behind his lowered eye glasses smiled. He just had this twinkle in his eyes and so joyful to be serving me. I mean he ran 5 customes away saying "Please go use the other cash as we will be awhile". All these customers had these confused annoyed expressions on their faces each time he sent them away because I was the only one in line.

So one by one, he rang in the items. Total came to just a little over $400 so I figured I'd pay the difference with my debit card seeing how I "thought" I had $400 in my wallet. I looked in my wallet and almost fainted because there was only $200. Then I realized that I never took out the other $200 from my underwear drawer at home. No worries, I'm thinking I'll just pay the difference on credit.

Then suddenly, just as how he rang in the items one by one, he starting discounting the bill one by one. While doing this, he would say, Oh don't you see a little stain right there on the coat, boom another 15% taken off. (BTW...there wasn't a stain. He was making it all up!!) Oh my, no price tag on the Ralph Lauren knit hat? Well I know this goes for $75 but I mean since it's the last one, $15. Boom another discount. He got my bill to $227. I stood there in awe. Was this for real? Then he put the cherry on top. He voided 2 more items and got my bill to $197!!!

I said, why? He smiled gently and said, well why not? Still stunned and with tears ready to roll down my face, I asked him, do you work here everyday? He responded, well no, I'm retired, I just come in part time. I said, won't this get you in trouble? He said, well that's not for you to worry about, I will make it up. Happy Valentine's day young lady, your husband will look mighty handsome in his coat. Before walking away, I said to him, I hope you know I know that you're an angel.

And with that, the eyes behind the lowered eye glasses twinkled as it had been in the entire 30mins I was with him at the cash counter. The little old man stood there with the same gentle smile as I walked away.

There are just some things in life we can't question but know without a doubt is God's work.
Fullmoon you always bring tears to my face so sweet god sent you angels

SweetieQ

Star Member
Oct 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
When God is ready for us.
Happy Valentines Day to the forum. I don't know why I am still up this time in the morning. Congratulations Hallmoon, Fullmoon now.

I am missing my hubby, doesn't make it any easier that it is Valentine's Day and we are apart. One good thing to look forward to thoug, Kingston VO will be open in a few hours and they will be back to work. I had a geeling this week would have been a great one and I have been so right. Lets keep it going. I love the positive vibez here. I love it that people are so supportive of each other..after all we have all been in, is in, or getting out of the same boat.

Have a great day Forum. Forgot the lady who just posted the last set of pictures..they are beautiful.
Be Blessed.

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Happy Valentines Day to everyone.....@Fullmoon can't wait to read hubbys landing story. Eventhough I celebrate Valentines day alone I pray next year we will be together. As a newlywed it is really difficult to pass both of our birthdays, Christmas, valentines day and family day all alone and soon to be first year anniversary alone. Hoping and praying for the best. Good night everyone stay blessed.

SweetieQ

Star Member
Oct 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
When God is ready for us.
http://youtu.be/0p4uSHUSB-4

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
carm_cnd said:

Now that I finally figure out how to do it lol here are our wedding photos and 2 from my last trip

Also the last photo was very first day we meet almost 5 years ago :D
thats me and the love of my life!
hey carm.....you have some lovely pic of you and the hubby.....wish the both of you the best in life....