Kingston,Jamaica

Samilanaire

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Happy Anniversary Ce soon ull be more than celebrating hun try to nake the best of it btw thanks for the add on facebook i sent u msg a few days ago Hey Anada thats sum awesomeness big up urself gurl u r truly blessed and for the rest of us awaiting this is just another day to luk forward to the greatness that us about to hit cum in kingston send us those responses there are more families to reunite

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012 - Kingston In Process
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
Anada said:
morning everyone!!

after nearly 2 months my ecas tracker thing just updated to XXX XXX XXX landed Dec 18 @ pearson international and became PR...etc......

little late...but a suh it go.........PR card came in Friday too.....Hubby started a job Sat....working as a jcan chef preparing jcan cuisine...he's happy as *censored word*...dropped him off this morning ...we're so happy!!....also another bonus is...its only 2 exits off the 401 from my work place...so this is so dooable.

i like how he gets to be comfy doing what he's confident in and around his own...he can even listen to his tunes in the back too...so its nice you know........God is certainly good!!

Theres now two chefs (including him) him and one other....other yute he works with has only been here in canada few years longer than him lol.........so im SO pleased with how everything fell nicely in to place~...and that he has something he can be happy with!!
God is so Mighty Awesome. I'm so happy to hear about your husbands news. You mean you also married a chef? :p

We may need to plan a cook out with mine!!

blondie1216

Jun 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2012 received 26-03-2012
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012
Med's Done....
11-25-2011 extension requested from IO 11-20-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 27th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
January 14th, 2013 Decision Made!
LANDED..........
In a minute!
Happy Anniversary Cee!!!

Anada

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2012/06/04
AOR Received.
2012/07/25
File Transfer...
2012/08/03
Med's Done....
2012/05/17
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
2012/11/26
VISA ISSUED...
2012/12/11
LANDED..........
2012/12/18
Halfmoon said:
God is so Mighty Awesome. I'm so happy to hear about your husbands news. You mean you also married a chef? :p

We may need to plan a cook out with mine!!
Sounds like a plan!!!!!!!

I LOVE ME THEM TDOT COOK OUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

#SUMMA WE SEH!!!!!!!!!!

Samilanaire

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
By the way cee just looking on ur timeline ur app was filed on my birthday lol and ur welcome

tamarindball

Sep 10, 2012
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
November 30, 2012
AOR Received.
December 11, 2012
File Transfer...
January 9, 2013
Med's Done....
November 13, 2012
A very happy anniversary CeeAllen. Wishing you and hubby many more happy and joyful years together. Even though you might be miles apart, just know that's very temporary and with love, breath and life in the midst you can just be very thankful for that until the physical man is beside you. Blessings.

ceeallen said:
Thank you all for the anniversary blessings!! :-*

Not letting distance get in the way of enjoying my 2nd wedding anniversary to the man of my dreams. Just the thought of how many years we have to celebrate together makes me overwhelmingly joyful. inside, these times next year hubby and I will be having a romantic night out, this definitely wont get the best if me.

Kingston send on some more good news before the one day brek pleaseeee!! So many families here to reunite!!

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
OK so I promised one of my Capricorn friends here in our forum that I would do several news flashes leading up to hubbies departure. ;)

Sooooo, where do I start.

Hubbie's passport was picked up by DHL at the High Commission yesterday however I had quite the runaround with them!!! DHL told me shipments only leave Kingston via Mobay on Tuesday's and Thursday's overnight which means it essentially would get to Mobay on Wednesday BUT guess what? Wednesday is a JA holiday which means DHL would be closed and the earliest opportunity to pick up the visa would be Thursday. Sooo, you might all be saying, that should be great Halfmoon or Moonie, what's the big deal?

Well here was my dilemma....wait for this...

The big deal was, over the weekend (this past one) I got besides myself and not knowing when the passport would actually be mailed I jump started and booked a flight. Yeh you got it, a Wednesday flight. Whaaaat? ??? I trusted my instinct when I saw it because it REALLY did have his name all over it and PLUS it costed less than $300 bucks taxes in!!! :D Y'all already know about me and my no paying full price self!! Call me Bargain Queen if you may. Sooooo I took a gamble and booked hubbie's ticket for Wednesday!!! (The JA holiday!!) :-X

So I was on the phone with DHL multiple times yesterday and of course with God's favor, they told me his parcel will go out on a special overnight shipment to Mobay. I called them every hour on the hour yesterday to make sure everyone gave me the same info. This am, the tracker still didn't indicate it being received in Mobay but I have one of those amazing husbands who just trusts everything I say, doesn't question and just does as I ask when it comes to these kind of things!!

Ok ok, 8:30 this am, he walks in the DHL and they tell him there isn't any parcel there. (I was on the phone with him the whole time) I was like no worries Papa. It's there in the back somewhere. (sweat starts rolling down my forehead). :-\ :-\

Moments pass and the DHL front desk lady comes back and says, it's in the truck and we'll have it here in 10 mins. (The biggest exhale must have been released in that moment because he asked if I had turned on the water tap). :-X

15 mins later after he leaves to go check in a hotel for the evening and returns back to DHL.

He went silent for like ummmm 2 mins (felt like 10).....I thought the call got disconnected. In a small shakey voice, he says "baby, they sent back everything.............

In my head (I'm like what do you mean they sent back everything!!)

.....and I have the Confirmation of Permanent Resident in my hands and stamp in my passport"

So to all my dear friends here who have inquiring (fass) minds like I do, ;D he will be home after the stroke of midnight tomorrow making it officially Valentine's Day. God is So Awesome!!!

Samilanaire

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Awwww i had goose bumps very very very that is forever special

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
Samilanaire said:
Awwww i had goose bumps very very very that is forever special

Hehehe, thanks Samilanaire!!!

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
JUNE 27 2012:)
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
Samilanaire said:
By the way cee just looking on ur timeline ur app was filed on my birthday lol and ur welcome
whoo hoooo another gemini in the house i love it
mine is on the second and my baby girl is the 3rd ;D ;D

tamarindball

Sep 10, 2012
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
November 30, 2012
AOR Received.
December 11, 2012
File Transfer...
January 9, 2013
Med's Done....
November 13, 2012
OMG. You should write a book! Best news of the year! Speaking of acting out in faith. God's favour was surely in your corner. That's so very amazing. So thrilled and it's not me. I know the feeling though. I don't even want to ask you what you must be feeling right now. When my hubby was coming to Ja. almost 5 years ago, he called from Pearson and told me changed his mind and couldn't see himself relocating to Jamaica and so he went back home. I was like, "what!!!" I almost fell off my chair but I think he heard my heartbeat so he quickly told me he was joking and was about boarding the plane. That was some scare! Even when I went to the airport I was nervous as I just had to wait till I saw him in living colour - as they say seeing is believing! Not many persons would leave a first world to live in a third world country although we're now back in his first world country but that was a moment I will never forget. He had that feeling when I was coming here too even though I didn't scare him but it was a big decision too and I remembered texting in while the plane was soaring in the clouds and I was surprised the text actually went through and I still have it on the phone. So that to say, enjoy every moment. It's well worth the wait.

Halfmoon said:
OK so I promised one of my Capricorn friends here in our forum that I would do several news flashes leading up to hubbies departure. ;)

Hubbie's passport was picked up by DHL at the High Commission yesterday however I had quite the runaround with them!!! DHL told me shipments only leave Kingston via Mobay on Tuesday's and Thursday's overnight which means it essentially would get to Mobay on Wednesday BUT guess what? Wednesday is a JA holiday which means DHL would be closed and the earliest opportunity to pick up the visa would be Thursday. Sooo, you might all be saying, that should be great Halfmoon or Moonie, what's the big deal?

The big deal was, over the weekend (this past one) I got besides myself and not knowing when the passport would actually be mailed I jump started and booked a flight. Yeh you got it, a Wednesday flight. Whaaaat? ??? I trusted my instinct when I saw it because it REALLY did have his name all over it and PLUS it costed less than $300 bucks taxes in!!! :D Y'all already know about me and my no paying full price self!! Call me Bargain Queen if you may. Sooooo I took a gamble and booked hubbie's ticket for Wednesday!!! (The JA holiday!!) :-X

So I was on the phone with DHL multiple times yesterday and of course with God's favor, they told me his parcel will go out on a special overnight shipment to Mobay. I called them every hour on the hour yesterday to make sure everyone gave me the same info. This am, the tracker still didn't indicate it being received in Mobay but I have one of those amazing husbands who just trusts everything I say, doesn't question and just does as I ask when it comes to these kind of things!!

Ok ok, 8:30 this am, he walks in the DHL and they tell him there isn't any parcel there. (I was on the phone with him the whole time) I was like no worries Papa. It's there in the back somewhere. (sweat starts rolling down my forehead). :-\ :-\

Moments pass and the DHL front desk lady comes back and says, it's in the truck and we'll have it here in 10 mins. (The biggest exhale must have been released in that moment because he asked if I had turned on the water tap). :-X

15 mins later after he leaves to go check in a hotel for the evening and returns back to DHL.

He went silent for like ummmm 2 mins (felt like 10).....I thought the call got disconnected. In a small shakey voice, he says "baby, they sent back everything.............

.....and I have the Confirmation of Permanent Resident in my hands and stamp in my passport"

So to all my dear friends here who have inquiring (fass) minds like I do, ;D he will be home after the stroke of midnight tomorrow making it officially Valentine's Day. God is So Awesome!!!
lonelycanadianwifey said:

blondie1216

Jun 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2012 received 26-03-2012
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012
Med's Done....
11-25-2011 extension requested from IO 11-20-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 27th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
January 14th, 2013 Decision Made!
LANDED..........
In a minute!
Halfmoon said:

I know you were sweating bullets for that passport! LOL! I was the same way! Hubby got his passport 1 minute before he checked in his flight lol.

Great news! Your journey is over!!!!! Let the countdown begin to happily ever after!!! I hope you are off the following day! ;) It would only be right!

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
JUNE 27 2012:)
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
Halfmoon said:

wow that's wonderful .....God is working miracles up in here
keep the faith alive Kingston Forum Great things are coming for 2013
whoooo 2013 sell off

hugz go out my girl chickie where are you babes miss ya good vibez