VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2006
LANDED..........
23-03-2006

JayPee87

Jul 22, 2020
Hello everyone,
Happy New Year!!! Please see my process below:

I am originally October 2018 applicant. However, acknowledgement of my application receipt was documented on April 4, 2019.

Application processing started on June 21, 2019.
Biometrics was done June 25, 2019.
Medical was done July 2019.
Police Certificates were expired so I had to redo them for both Canada and Jamaica in October 2019.
Pre-arrival services letter received in April 2022
Request for new police certificates and schedule A form June 22, 2021
Letter for interview was received December 17, 2021

I was asked to bring the following to the interview:
*Passport
*UCI # and Name (which document is this please?)

Any advice as to what to expect or what to bring for this interview?

Last edited:

BABESANDI

Star Member
Jan 5, 2019
Hello everyone,

I am originally October 2018 applicant. However, acknowledgement of my application receipt was documented on April 4, 2019.

Police Certificates were expired so I had to redo them for both Canada and Jamaica in October 2019.

*Passport

The fact that you got pre arrival, I don't think your interview will be too difficult, there interview questions on here that you can search and go over, basically just know everything that was put on the application. Bring your passport and the letter they send you requesting the interview. Good luck.

Miror

Jul 31, 2021
Hello everyone,

*Passport

Bring photos prove of chat and calls prove of money Transfer anything to prove your marriage is genuine they have your information but you still have to bring them with you

Reactions: JayPee87

JayPee87

Jul 22, 2020
The fact that you got pre arrival, I don't think your interview will be too difficult, there interview questions on here that you can search and go over, basically just know everything that was put on the application. Bring your passport and the letter they send you requesting the interview. Good luck.
Oh ok, thank you so much. We have gone through a lot of questions so far, we'll just keep practising. Ok will do, thanks.
I will keep you all posted.

JayPee87

Jul 22, 2020
Yes I believe so too. I realize that the experiences are different, very few that are similar. I will walk with all that I have along with divine favor. Thank you for the best wishes.

Reactions: Miror

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
Afternoon all - I used to be in the KVO WhatsApp group - applied inland with dependents - hubby got eCoPR and I'm just curious if anyone can chime in on approx. how long PPR is taking nowadays in KVO after DM - thanks and happy new year

JayPee87

Jul 22, 2020
Afternoon all - I used to be in the KVO WhatsApp group - applied inland with dependents - hubby got eCoPR and I'm just curious if anyone can chime in on approx. how long PPR is taking nowadays in KVO after DM - thanks and happy new year
Good Morning, its hard to give an approximate time. However, I realised that in the later months of 2021 they were moving at a pretty decent paste. Some were getting PPR request less than a month after other updates. Then the turn around time was 1 and 2 weeks before getting back their passports. I haven't seen anything for 2022 yet though. Hope this helps.

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
Good Morning, its hard to give an approximate time. However, I realized that in the later months of 2021 they were moving at a pretty decent paste. Some were getting PPR request less than a month after other updates. Then the turn around time was 1 and 2 weeks before getting back their passports. I haven't seen anything for 2022 yet though. Hope this helps.
this is very helpful - I also seen one month in the later part of 2021 - thanks for responding. I am used to the wait. was just curious what you all saw - also - whatsapp group for KVO does it still exist?

Shankoma75

Star Member
Dec 23, 2021
I
Hello everyone,

*Passport

I also had my interview in the first week of January 2022, but I was hoping they will keep my passport after the interview but they handed my passport to me... at Ghana, accra so I want to know if it's normal or something is wrong. Do the request passport differently

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I

I also had my interview in the first week of January 2022, but I was hoping they will keep my passport after the interview but they handed my passport to me... at Ghana, accra so I want to know if it's normal or something is wrong. Do the request passport differently
I suppose each office could do differently but do not recall hearing any case (last several years anyway) where they kept/requested the passport at end of interview. Ie usually done by normal procedures afterwards.

Don't claim to have comprehensive knowldge of all cases though.