+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

TamaraTZ

Jan 22, 2020
Guy I asking for some assistance please I'm linking my application to gckey and it's asking me to fill out the form to cancel representative. On the form if I want to appoint myself do I put my name in section B?

Aug 30, 2021
Hello All,

from reading the thread most of you are anxiously waiting for your spouse to get approved.

DON'T BE!

take this time to enjoy life prior to your Jamaican spouse arrival.

I was in your shoes and let me tell Y'all Jamaican husband's are the absolute WORST by far hands down.

They come into this country with the expectation that "foreign" is a bed a rose and life is rainbows and gum drops. reality they are running from the hardship of Jamaican and expect that life here is easy breezy put you feet up cause Canadians get "free money"

og and then they expect the life style they've seen on TV like "WIFE" is a maid to cook, clean and wash they ass.

they are ungrateful and Lord forbids they hit heads with other Jamaican's it's party like its 1999.

being with someone long distance and living with them is 2 different things im yet to meet any one that's sponsor their Jamaican husband and it worked out half are separated after 1-2years the rest are done by 5years tops.

SJohnson

Star Member
Apr 26, 2020
I got an update saying "Application Updated" on our PPR status, but when I opened it there was no update. I refreshed the page and the status changed back to submitted. Does anyone know what this means?

Rachie10_10

Sep 1, 2021
Hi I’m new on here! We applied April 6 2020..we are still awaiting a decision. Is there’s anyone else on here that submitted theirs around the same time or even March 2020? And have you heard anything as yet? :( this is depressing

Chad4lyphe

Jul 28, 2019
Hi I’m new on here! We applied April 6 2020..we are still awaiting a decision. Is there’s anyone else on here that submitted theirs around the same time or even March 2020? And have you heard anything as yet? :( this is depressing
Yes I'm March 2020 applicant
There are still March 2020 an an even January an February application still in process here,

SJohnson

Star Member
Apr 26, 2020
So, we got a Pre Arrival Services letter, but I'm not clear on what it means. Does anyone know what the next step is or how long we can expect to get a PPR?

Reactions: TROD94

Jay_jay02

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
I’ve received pre-arrivals letter from June 25th and still waiting for PPR.
The struggles and frustration is so much. We just
going through the motions until they decide its time. We got decision made in July. Still awaiting ppr. I know persons still waiting for their passport to return, so maybe after those return they might request a few more.

Reactions: TROD94

TROD94

Sep 29, 2019
The struggles and frustration is so much. We just
going through the motions until they decide its time. We got decision made in July. Still awaiting ppr. I know persons still waiting for their passport to return, so maybe after those return they might request a few more.
I’m really hoping that we hear something soon.