+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

Rachelle21

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
The struggles and frustration is so much. We just
going through the motions until they decide its time. We got decision made in July. Still awaiting ppr. I know persons still waiting for their passport to return, so maybe after those return they might request a few more.
Yup! My hubby’s status changed on his tracking number saying that on August 19 his passport was dispatched from the IRCC to the VAC in Mobay and still NOTHING! It’s beyond frustrating! Everytime he calls, he’s given different answers. We have now emailed the VAC, so hopefully something soon. Urrgghhh. And he sent his passport initially on July 15, so ridiculous!!

Blessings2021

Dec 29, 2020
January 2020 APPLICANT
AOR: February 11th
March 4th: File transfer to Kingston
March 9: Additional document submitted
March 16th: Permanent resident application start processing
March 17th: Medical request
March 20th: Medical Completed
April 2nd: Medical Pass
August 5th: Biometrics Request
August 10th: Biometrics Completed
July 12th: PPR
September 1st: Counterfoil and approval received in GCKEY

Aug 30, 2021
I think there needs to be a forum to support wives who sponsor their Jamaican Husband. because no one really and truely understands the mess, stress and depression you bring on yourself sponsoring a man to come to or country in the name ofv"LoVE" to then waste your time.

Okmb

Feb 25, 2021
I think there needs to be a forum to support wives who sponsor their Jamaican Husband. because no one really and truely understands the mess, stress and depression you bring on yourself sponsoring a man to come to or country in the name ofv"LoVE" to then waste your time.
I truly understand what you mean

TamaraTZ

Jan 22, 2020
Does KVO respond to web forms? Smh I'm still trying to get the passport request they said they have sent out since June 2, 2021. Next month is my husband's birthday and our anniversary and I guess we will be celebrating it via video call yet again...sigh

TROD94

Sep 29, 2019
Does KVO respond to web forms? Smh I'm still trying to get the passport request they said they have sent out since June 2, 2021. Next month is my husband's birthday and our anniversary and I guess we will be celebrating it via video call yet again...sigh
I was hoping they got back to you by now smh, I am sorry you’re going through this right now. It is very frustrating and depressing.

TamaraTZ

Jan 22, 2020
I was hoping they got back to you by now smh, I am sorry you’re going through this right now. It is very frustrating and depressing.
I feel so helpless, there is no one to help, MPs are busy and KVO is just not responding