+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

Janae monroe

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Sorry for the delayed response my dad passed away :( June 8th we sent ours in May 21 received by High Commision May 25th got it back June 7th
Did you receive any notification when you sent it off? I submitted passport to vac over a week ago and no notification of documents been sent off to Trinidad no tracking number. However I obtain a tracking number via the helpline how do I know if my documents arrive in Trinidad? Will I receive a letter from the high commission that my documents were received please help.

Janae monroe

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Ok great , thank you
Did you receive any notification when you sent it off? I submitted passport to vac over a week ago and no notification of documents been sent off to Trinidad no tracking number. However I obtain a tracking number via the helpline how do I know if my documents arrive in Trinidad? Will I receive a letter from the high commission that my documents were received please help.

Reactions: lobstergirl

Rena29

Mar 3, 2019
My husband sent his passport via DHL and paid for an envelope to return less than a week ago I tracked it so I know it reach the high commission in Kingston but no notification from them yet I don’t know how the VAC works sorry

Janae monroe

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
My husband sent his passport via DHL and paid for an envelope to return less than a week ago I tracked it so I know it reach the high commission in Kingston but no notification from them yet I don’t know how the VAC works sorry
I track mine using the tracking number given says it was dispatched to high commission but no info of its arrival as yet. Thanks for sharing

Reactions: Rena29

shine_eye

Nov 15, 2020
I track mine using the tracking number given says it was dispatched to high commission but no info of its arrival as yet. Thanks for sharing
I used the VAC also and am tracking the application. It does say it has reached IRCC, so you should be able to see something like that when it gets tot he High Commission.

shine_eye

Nov 15, 2020
Here is what I received today. Any idea exactly what this means? I submitted my package through the VAC.

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No20210601JMMBPKT11593 has been received from the IRCC Office on 2021/06/16 and has been dispatched to the Canada Visa Application Centre MONTEGO BAY.

ShaWard

Feb 9, 2021
Hi everyone, just sending a quick update to say we received PPR!! I hope this sends some encouragement especially persons still waiting. Praying your time will come soon!
We are December 2019, I'm the principal applicant

Pre-arrival received Feb 2021
Decision Made March 2021
Passport renewal and scanned copy bio-page submitted via webform June 2021

Regarding PPR, has anyone used DHL or another courier to send and return passport and things were fine?
Or did you use a courier to send and the VAC returned it via its courier?

TamaraTZ

Jan 22, 2020
Hi everyone, just sending a quick update to say we received PPR!! I hope this sends some encouragement especially persons still waiting. Praying your time will come soon!
We are December 2019, I'm the principal applicant

Pre-arrival received Feb 2021
Decision Made March 2021
Passport renewal and scanned copy bio-page submitted via webform June 2021

Regarding PPR, has anyone used DHL or another courier to send and return passport and things were fine?
Or did you use a courier to send and the VAC returned it via its courier?
congratulations!!!