+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

Rena29

Mar 3, 2019
Hooray! dhl called husbands passport ready to be picked up today!!:) For those who got passport back anyone know the cheapest lab to get PCR test done in Kingston?? (Canada does NOT accept the cheaper Antigen test) anyone booked their flights yet? Does the 3 day quarantine in a hotel apply to new PR's or are they exempt?
How long did it take for your husband to get back his passport after sent in ?

Reactions: lobstergirl

CaptainPilot

Star Member
Mar 15, 2014
I currently work and live on an island . No courier services available and I don't know anyone in the city to have my documents returned to . I have relatives in Florida I visit very frequently ( i travel alot ). It is better if I use their address as my return because it will be easier for me to receive. Do you guys think this will be okay? Should I include a letter of explanation in the package or don't worry about it? Anyone have experience? Thoughts?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I currently work and live on an island . No courier services available and I don't know anyone in the city to have my documents returned to . I have relatives in Florida I visit very frequently ( i travel alot ). It is better if I use their address as my return because it will be easier for me to receive. Do you guys think this will be okay? Should I include a letter of explanation in the package or don't worry about it? Anyone have experience? Thoughts?
I don't think they'll give a damn except for the courier being prepaid, however they've provided that info to you - but you'll have to work that out directly with the high commission. But it's more normal to do within their coverage area, and may be easier to use a local postal address; surely your employer has an office where you can receive mail.

Reactions: lobstergirl

CaptainPilot

Star Member
Mar 15, 2014
I don't think they'll give a damn except for the courier being prepaid, however they've provided that info to you - but you'll have to work that out directly with the high commission. But it's more normal to do within their coverage area, and may be easier to use a local postal address; surely your employer has an office where you can receive mail.
Lol ok. I have added a letter just in case. Sent off today. I work for an american company so office is based in Florida as well . Should be fine. I'll stop stressing it.

Tya

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Hi everyone, for those who already got their passport back, whats the copr expiry date?.. ( how long to leave the country)