+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

Jay_jay02

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
Today I track my ecas account and see applications receive, but they is a twist in my file transfer today, in December my sponsor receives dm an in the letter it note my file will be forward to kvo but today after making contact with our mp about a Requested document mp inform us that my file was transfer to Shanghai office because of work share and because they have available agents to work on our file just afraid they will sit on it for some time and then tranfer it back to kvo.
@Chad4lyphe have you gotten any update since file moved to Beijing

Jay_jay02

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
No, check ecas everyday only seeing applications receive.
Ok, same here, my wife file was sent to Beijing too. They said some VO like kingston are behind in processing and Beijing has available agents that are able to assist, hence the reason it was transferred to China. Hoping this actually works in a timely manner

Chad4lyphe

Jul 28, 2019
Ok, same here, my wife file was sent to Beijing too. They said some VO like kingston are behind in processing and Beijing has available agents that are able to assist, hence the reason it was transferred to China. Hoping this actually works in a timely manner
They said the same thing to my mp as well about available agents there to work on file, but from watching all the threads here, no one file have gone in process as yet that when to china lately, stuck at applications receive, am still hoping thing will turn around soon.

Jay_jay02

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
They said the same thing to my mp as well about available agents there to work on file, but from watching all the threads here, no one file have gone in process as yet that when to china lately, stuck at applications receive, am still hoping thing will turn around soon.
Well let's just hope it works out positively.

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...