+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

Chad4lyphe

Jul 28, 2019
Why did you see this update
Today I track my ecas account and see applications receive, but they is a twist in my file transfer today, in December my sponsor receives dm an in the letter it note my file will be forward to kvo but today after making contact with our mp about a Requested document mp inform us that my file was transfer to Shanghai office because of work share and because they have available agents to work on our file just afraid they will sit on it for some time and then tranfer it back to kvo.

Jay_jay02

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
Today I track my ecas account and see applications receive, but they is a twist in my file transfer today, in December my sponsor receives dm an in the letter it note my file will be forward to kvo but today after making contact with our mp about a Requested document mp inform us that my file was transfer to Shanghai office because of work share and because they have available agents to work on our file just afraid they will sit on it for some time and then tranfer it back to kvo.
To be honest it may be a good Thing that it gets transferred to a different VO. You might get things moving quicker than Kvo..

Reactions: shine_eye

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
I was just complaining yesterday about my application being in received for almost 2 months and it changed to In Process for the PA This morning. Hopefully this means they are working on everyone's application.

PS I sent them an email yesterday not sure if that's why... I never received a response, but this is good enough for now. I also contacted my MP yesterday but I didn't get any response as yet either. My 1 Year Application Anniversary is this Saturday.

LizzieTJ

Nov 10, 2019
KVO sent a letter asking for PA to give a statement of the relationship leading up to the face to face meeting.....but still not showing that the response is even put into the system, still shows your action is required which we sent response back Dec 17th so over a month ago. Jan 14th 2021 marked 1 year processing. I know there are others that are waiting alot longer, I'm just worried my daughter is taking this really hard, her an my spouse are close an its affecting her mental health. He's the one she feels most comfortable to talk to and I found journel writings she knows when he gets here she will be in a better state as her father figure will be here and the presence its to hard being so far away an only talking over video. Do you think it's ol to reach out to my MP or is it to early for me to do so at this point, any advice or insight would be greatly appreciated

BABESANDI

Star Member
Jan 5, 2019
KVO sent a letter asking for PA to give a statement of the relationship leading up to the face to face meeting.....but still not showing that the response is even put into the system, still shows your action is required which we sent response back Dec 17th so over a month ago. Jan 14th 2021 marked 1 year processing. I know there are others that are waiting alot longer, I'm just worried my daughter is taking this really hard, her an my spouse are close an its affecting her mental health. He's the one she feels most comfortable to talk to and I found journel writings she knows when he gets here she will be in a better state as her father figure will be here and the presence its to hard being so far away an only talking over video. Do you think it's ol to reach out to my MP or is it to early for me to do so at this point, any advice or insight would be greatly appreciated
Reach out to whom ever you need to, order your notes IF you have not done so. Your pass the one year mark so you MP can look into things for you.

For the your action is required on GCkey, how did you submit the statement, did you do it through GCKey or email. If it's through another portal other than GCKEY they just haven't updated it yet. You can try emailing them to see if they receive it. Hope he comes soon, I know the feeling of having to wait, and how depressing it gets, I can only imagine how it feels for a young person

Reactions: LizzieTJ

LizzieTJ

Nov 10, 2019
Reach out to whom ever you need to, order your notes IF you have not done so. Your pass the one year mark so you MP can look into things for you.

For the your action is required on GCkey, how did you submit the statement, did you do it through GCKey or email. If it's through another portal other than GCKEY they just haven't updated it yet. You can try emailing them to see if they receive it. Hope he comes soon, I know the feeling of having to wait, and how depressing it gets, I can only imagine how it feels for a young person
Thank you so much greatly appreciated.

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
Hey y'all just got some info from a YouTuber I sub to awhile ago. When I told her that I didn't hear anything on my application and I submitted Jan 2020... She advised me her friend submitted Feb 2020 and just heard back this month(Jan 2021)

Hopefully we're not the unlucky crew around here and some of us hear something soon. She's a Jamaican YouTuber. Young couple but they just gave me a little hope tonight. Hope you all are doing well otherwise. Blessings

Blessings2021

Dec 29, 2020
Hey y'all just got some info from a YouTuber I sub to awhile ago. When I told her that I didn't hear anything on my application and I submitted Jan 2020... She advised me her friend submitted Feb 2020 and just heard back this month(Jan 2021)

Hopefully we're not the unlucky crew around here and some of us hear something soon. She's a Jamaican YouTuber. Young couple but they just gave me a little hope tonight. Hope you all are doing well otherwise. Blessings
i am a January 2020 applicant too. i haven't heard anything from them as yet. I have contacted my MP and she submit an enquiry on my behalf.

Reactions: Wingydon and DiiDii