+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

Missingmylove

Apr 18, 2020
No problem if you leave before the 18th you can take the test at Pearson. But honestly they just told us that we may have to wait 24 to 48 hours due to how many people they have to test. I'm on the plane and it's full! So I'll let y'all know how this goes. I should have gotten the test in Jamaica
Wow I tried two of those places and they don't have any appointment until February. I found this place called Technological solutions Limited. (876)632-3245Anyone used or heard of this place? They say they do but I want to be sure it's accredited place. I email high commission and even send them a message on messenger but now 2 days and no reply

Last edited:

Canadian Sensation

Star Member
Jul 30, 2020
Thank you for this Canadian Sensation! I remember your story - it is a crazy one! I am so happy that things worked out, but so sorry you had to put up with all of that!

Contacting my MP will for sure be my next step if we can't get a response from them.

My husband's father died in September and my mother died in October. It took them FOREVER to even accept the death certificates. It is absolutely ridiculous.
The sooner you contact the local MP the better. I was told by them that IRCC has 30 days to respond to inquiry and in our case they took 29 days. From that time we completed within 2&1/2 months. They are government so if there are any problems then they can get answers you can’t. I advise everyone who is past 12 months processing time to contact them
Wow I tried two of those places and they don't have any appointment until February. I found this place called Technological solutions Limited. (876)632-3245Anyone used or heard of this place? They say they do but I want to be sure it's accredited place. I email high commission and even send them a message on messenger but now 2 days and no reply
damn...so much problems. Makes me grateful my husband landed in November before this gets so much worse.

TROD94

Sep 29, 2019
The sooner you contact the local MP the better. I was told by them that IRCC has 30 days to respond to inquiry and in our case they took 29 days. From that time we completed within 2&1/2 months. They are government so if there are any problems then they can get answers you can’t. I advise everyone who is past 12 months processing time to contact them

damn...so much problems. Makes me grateful my husband landed in November before this gets so much worse.
Local MP in Canada right?

Canadian Sensation

Star Member
Jul 30, 2020
Thank you will let my husband get in touch with them ASAP
I just called the office and spoke to someone. That asked my name and my address to be sure I lived within their ward and requested I send them a list of information regarding my husband and his filling. They told me exactly what they wanted in the email and when I sent it they acknowledged receiving it. From there they contacted IRCC on our behalf and informed us of every detail we needed to know and what we needed to do next. Within 2&1/2 months from them informing us of what they found out, my husband landed.

Reactions: TROD94

Missingmylove

Apr 18, 2020

Jesus talk about worse. I now have a deadline to travel and no date to get the test. My husband couldn't leave too. Now I am so confused I might have to go sleep at the place and insist to squeeze me in for a test. I am going to write IRCC in Canada now to let them know what is happening. You can't get anyone on the phones and the sites online has no dates

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
Jesus talk about worse. I now have a deadline to travel and no date to get the test. My husband couldn't leave too. Now I am so confused I might have to go sleep at the place and insist to squeeze me in for a test. I am going to write IRCC in Canada now to let them know what is happening. You can't get anyone on the phones and the sites online has no dates
Are you not able to leave by the 18th? More tests will be made available afterwards.

I got in last night. The process is a bit longer of course but they took my test at the airport. Trust me if you take it before you'll get through quickly. However if you don't I landed at 7:15 and got through at 10pm... Only because they sent me to get searched., I travel often they think I'm a 'carrier' and not of Covid if you know what I mean.

Pre-register for the test at the airport in Jamaica then you get through faster.

So yes you'll have to wait a few days for them to get more tests or come by the 18th. Good luck.

TROD94

Sep 29, 2019
I’ve been seeing Visa offices in other counties working February 2020 applicants getting PPR and Pre arrival letters yet KVO be sitting on people’s application from 2019. I’m sure Jamaica is not the only country affected by COVID 19 yet they are working
That’s true, it really sucks sigh