Interview........
NO NEEDED
Passport Req..
November 27 2013 Thank you Lord Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
January 22 2014
LANDED..........
January 26 2014
Hi everyone. Just a quick question: I'm currently sponsoring my wife inland. I got a email from immigration say that the application has been sent to Etobicoke IRCC for further assessment. Does anyone knows what this means??? This was sent to us on october 10th 2019.

Reactions: BullsBelle

Smyers

Jul 30, 2019
Have anyone ever done there medical at the elohim medical center in montego Bay?.
Need to know the cost
He also said the lady mentioned something about tattoos. She was saying if you have a tattoo. It’s a diff price, something like that. You can call them and ask thoo. Caz he did that before he went

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
Hi everyone. Just a quick question: I'm currently sponsoring my wife inland. I got a email from immigration say that the application has been sent to Etobicoke IRCC for further assessment. Does anyone knows what this means??? This was sent to us on october 10th 2019.
Did they also request additional documents? Also what is your timeline? I am also inland

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
I just checked the Facebook group and it looks like either you recently received DM or AIP and they will book your landing interview soon or they have questions about your file or relationship that needs clarification.

chilld of God

Nov 15, 2012
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston (Jamaica)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 23 2012
File Transfer...
July 11 2012
Med's Request
November 27 2013
Med's Done....
Febuary 8 2012 & December 4 2013
Interview........
NO NEEDED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
January 22 2014
LANDED..........
January 26 2014
Did they also request additional documents? Also what is your timeline? I am also inland
Sponsorship (Decision Made)

We received your application to sponsor JANE DOE on March 8, 2019.

We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 30, 2019.

We started processing your application on April 29, 2019.

We sent you correspondence on September 10, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

We sent you correspondence on October 10, 2019 about the decision on your application.

Permanent Residence (In Process)

We received JANE DOE's application for permanent residence on March 8, 2019.

We started processing JANE DOE's application on October 10, 2019.

We sent JANE DOE medical instructions on May 18, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Medical results have been received.

We sent JANE DOE correspondence on July 10, 2019. If JANE DOE has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have JANE DOE do so as soon as possible. Please wait until JANE DOE receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Reactions: DiiDii and Raybon

chilld of God

Nov 15, 2012
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston (Jamaica)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 23 2012
File Transfer...
July 11 2012
Med's Request
November 27 2013
Med's Done....
Febuary 8 2012 & December 4 2013
Interview........
NO NEEDED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
January 22 2014
LANDED..........
January 26 2014
I just checked the Facebook group and it looks like either you recently received DM or AIP and they will book your landing interview soon or they have questions about your file or relationship that needs clarification.
What the name of the Facebook group? I would love to join. You can search for me by the name "Teddy Williams"

Don't know what DM or AIP means.

Raybon

Aug 23, 2019
Sponsorship (Decision Made)

We received your application to sponsor JANE DOE on March 8, 2019.

We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 30, 2019.

We started processing your application on April 29, 2019.

We sent you correspondence on September 10, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

We sent you correspondence on October 10, 2019 about the decision on your application.

Permanent Residence (In Process)

We received JANE DOE's application for permanent residence on March 8, 2019.

We started processing JANE DOE's application on October 10, 2019.

We sent JANE DOE medical instructions on May 18, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Medical results have been received.

We sent JANE DOE correspondence on July 10, 2019. If JANE DOE has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have JANE DOE do so as soon as possible. Please wait until JANE DOE receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
I am happy to see a March applicant get DM. I have similar date my application is march 4 2019 medical request may 22 2019 my last message july 9 2019.

Smyers

Jul 30, 2019
Nope...hopefully November brings better news!
Yeaa hopefully. On GCKey. In the box that says application status. Usually it says “you may not hear from us for a while blah blah” but know it’s changed to “make sure you check your messages blah blah”. I’m hoping that means I’ll hear something soon.