+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

Raybon

Aug 23, 2019
I hope you
I too haven't heard anything yet , Kingston has had my application for 6 months now . I am not understanding why march and April are going through already , not blaming the applicants just Kingston.
I hope you hear something soon you are strong .

Reactions: Marcy1

Marcy1

Oct 28, 2018
I hope you

I hope you hear something soon you are strong .
It's not easy, I feel like not one has my file I filed from December for to put my birth certificate , return back February 19 then I sent it the next day the recieved it February , Kingston got it in april I haven't heard anything yet. So frustrating

Raybon

Aug 23, 2019
It's not easy, I feel like not one has my file I filed from December for to put my birth certificate , return back February 19 then I sent it the next day the recieved it February , Kingston got it in april I haven't heard anything yet. So frustrating
I understand how it feel but i feel like your waiting will be over soon. Keep positive.

Reactions: Smyers

Smyers

Jul 30, 2019
I can imagine how hard it is. Just keep praying. Everything happens within God’s timing.

Reactions: Marcy1

kast29

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Brazil
Category........
CEC
It goes with the passport
Gm guys!
I received an email from KGN to submit my daughters passport and they mention a prepaid courier coupon. Do I have to send the coupon via email to KGN visa office or the coupon goes with the passport. I’m sorta confused

Marcy1

Oct 28, 2018
I can imagine how hard it is. Just keep praying. Everything happens within God’s timing.
Thanks for your words of encouragement in this hard time i am usually the strong one but this has been very difficult for me with no one to talk to. I just want to say from the bottom of my heart I wish everyone well.