+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

JaihLee416

Star Member
Nov 15, 2017
The original is needed... you can have it sent from the post office in jamaica for about $2,200 and receive it within 3 days if you are on Ontario.

Google jamaica post not sure if I can post the link in here... it will tell you all the locations that offer it
Thanks so much. I will have them collect it and send by courier to Kingston. I appreciate your help.

JaihLee416

Star Member
Nov 15, 2017
Kingston requested the police record be sent to them? Has your file been submitted already?[/QUOTE

Yeah if you look in my signature it will give my timeline. File was transferred to Kingston from Mississauga. Its didn't say where to submit so i'm assuming the address mentioned on the letter:

Migration Section High Commission of Canada 3 West Kings House Road, Kingston 10, Jamaica

waitingforhim

Oct 24, 2019
Surrey
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kvo
App. Filed.......
05-10-2019
Well its not good.
They told him because ive been married before and have 5 kids and older they see it as a marriage of convenience. Told him they would get back to him. Gckey said interview is finished. So im pretty sure that is our rejection.
Wish everyone else better luck.
How many times have you been married before? 5 kids? Ages?

Alibless

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
Well its not good.
They told him because ive been married before and have 5 kids and older they see it as a marriage of convenience. Told him they would get back to him. Gckey said interview is finished. So im pretty sure that is our rejection.
Wish everyone else better luck.

Sorry to hear that but don't give give up hope, keep praying and trusting God. I have a feeling there are other routes you

Marcy1

Oct 28, 2018
We are 10 years apart.
So i got DM ON ECAS, but no gckey update yet. I was told if it was negative, i would have gotten a procedural fairness letter first, anyone know about that?
Do one thing for me an your family don't give up, ask around talk to your mp and ask around ok.

Last edited: