+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

rach_yyz

Star Member
Feb 22, 2019
Gahhhh hes not home yet! I keep saying the longer the better as they will most likely be waiting for his paperwork. Ill update as soon as i find out. Im soooooo anxious!!!
Yes so true....the longer the better is right!!! I'm so anxious for you its like I'm the one waiting for news lol

Sarahannclarke5

Sep 19, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
Well its not good.
They told him because ive been married before and have 5 kids and older they see it as a marriage of convenience. Told him they would get back to him. Gckey said interview is finished. So im pretty sure that is our rejection.
Wish everyone else better luck.

Nikki Roberts

Star Member
Jul 16, 2019
Well its not good.
They told him because ive been married before and have 5 kids and older they see it as a marriage of convenience. Told him they would get back to him. Gckey said interview is finished. So im pretty sure that is our rejection.
Omg...but I know of someone who got married to someone who was previously married with kids and she was older than him and he still got through and he is over there now.

Marcy1

Oct 28, 2018
Well its not good.
What your age difference . My girl appeal it and you will get though

Reactions: dance2noize009

rach_yyz

Star Member
Feb 22, 2019
Well its not good.
Yes girl appeal!! My heart breaks for you...PM me anytime if you need an ear.

M3LSSV

Mar 4, 2019
Ontario
Well its not good.
Wtfff
But those things were already clearly known before the interview so they had their minds made up from the jump?! Sounds discriminatory to me. Definitely appeal that and maybe contact your mp too

BABESANDI

Star Member
Jan 5, 2019
So sorry to hear, i believe you can get the notes from the interview, there questions and his responses. I too believe they already had there minds made up before he even got there. So unfair. Prepare to appeal.