+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

Ander

Feb 18, 2019
Make sure all the info u are entering is for the person being sponsored if it's not it won't wrk

Marcy1

Oct 28, 2018
Make sure all the info u are entering is for the person being sponsored if it's not it won't wrk
I tried everything and mines wont work. I uploaded my technical difficulties and they said they can't help me. It seems everyone getting help linking but me. I have been trying for almost 7 months now.

Raybon

Aug 23, 2019
I was having trouble linking mine as well. As it turns out, they made a mistake when they input my date of birth. Since the date of birth I was inputting wasn't matching up with what they had on record, it wouldn't work. Perhaps you are having a similar issue.
How did you find out what was the problem? What was the problem with yours the month and day or just a total different birthday day?

Sarahannclarke5

Sep 19, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
I was having trouble linking mine as well. As it turns out, they made a mistake when they input my date of birth. Since the date of birth I was inputting wasn't matching up with what they had on record, it wouldn't work. Perhaps you are having a similar issue.
I had the exact same problem.

God's child

Aug 26, 2019
Hey, I call CIC this morning regarding the Replacement Needed on my CIC account and they said it's a glitch. The last request sent was the biometric request and nothing else. I asked if the background check is completed and the agent said the Criminality is completed and the security is in progress. I am hoping to hear something soon. This is ridiculous. The wait is soo stressful.
Can I have the number you called please?

Marcy1

Oct 28, 2018
Finally link my gckey account . I was putting 2 instead of 3,how can you tell how far you are with the process