+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

rach_yyz

Star Member
Feb 22, 2019
Sorry to hear, how long have you been waiting
She is a January applicant. I'm following her closely - KVO needs to chop chop and get hers done so so they can move on to us Februarys lol! I ordered my notes and it says in queue for interview (my notes were run Aug 16). I think they may just be working on the schedule for interviews and the dates will all come rolling in for us quickly very soon. @Sarahannclarke5 let us know if you get any info back from your MP!

Reactions: Smyers

Marcy1

Oct 28, 2018
She is a January applicant. I'm following her closely - KVO needs to chop chop and get hers done so so they can move on to us Februarys lol! I ordered my notes and it says in queue for interview (my notes were run Aug 16). I think they may just be working on the schedule for interviews and the dates will all come rolling in for us quickly very soon. @Sarahannclarke5 let us know if you get any info back from your MP!
Oh, I hope she hear something soon. I hope we Feb heard something really soon too.

Reactions: rach_yyz

rach_yyz

Star Member
Feb 22, 2019
Oh, I hope she hear something soon. I hope we Feb heard something really soon too.
Yes!! I sometimes wonder if CIC immigration officers read these forums when their laying in bed at night out of boredom curious what people are saying. If you are reading this KVO - just know we know you are working hard to get us reunited with our loved ones....but the wait is still really hard so please forgive our rants! :D:D

Reactions: Sarahannclarke5

Sarahannclarke5

Sep 19, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
Yes, i was originally an october applicant, but my app was sent back because i forgot to write "single" for my hubbys parents marital status. Gahhh. It was sent to KVO March 20 started processing march 27th. I have emailed and got the response to just wait basically. His bio and medicals were completed in march.
Im laughing at the "if KVO reads this..." thats funny. I have other words for them, not as nice as your own. The thing that aches my heart is that another october applicant had her interview april 11, so i thought it would be possible for my hubby to be here julyish, and someone else the same day as me got thru in june.

Reactions: Smyers

rach_yyz

Star Member
Feb 22, 2019
Yes, i was originally an october applicant, but my app was sent back because i forgot to write "single" for my hubbys parents marital status. Gahhh. It was sent to KVO March 20 started processing march 27th. I have emailed and got the response to just wait basically. His bio and medicals were completed in march.
Im laughing at the "if KVO reads this..." thats funny. I have other words for them, not as nice as your own. The thing that aches my heart is that another october applicant had her interview april 11, so i thought it would be possible for my hubby to be here julyish, and someone else the same day as me got thru in june.
Oh wow...that's so frustrating!! I dont know of anyone else waiting longer than you but none of the Feb applicants I know have heard anything so it just seems they are really backlogged. Prayers up we hear something in the next few weeks!

Sarahannclarke5

Sep 19, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
Oh wow...that's so frustrating!! I dont know of anyone else waiting longer than you but none of the Feb applicants I know have heard anything so it just seems they are really backlogged. Prayers up we hear something in the next few weeks!
Back when i was transferred to Kvo, the group was telling me it was between 3 and 13 or 15 weeks to get through. I had a lot of hope and excitement. Its now been 24 weeks and 3 days. 171 days. So i dont have much faith at this point HOWEVER i do keep in mind that every day that goes by, is 1 day closer.

Marcy1

Oct 28, 2018
I know I am orginally December however I forgot to put my birth certificate in my package so it was sent back February 19 mailed it back the next day and they received it the 22nd of February. I believe I would have got through by now.

BABESANDI

Star Member
Jan 5, 2019
I think by now and the end of September people will start getting calls for interviews. Checking on pass post I see September is where the actions starts as they are finish dealing with students and other type of applications that require deadline by September.

rach_yyz

Star Member
Feb 22, 2019
I know I am orginally December however I forgot to put my birth certificate in my package so it was sent back February 19 mailed it back the next day and they received it the 22nd of February. I believe I would have got through by now.
We are twinzzies....I'm also feb 22 applicant. That is so frustrating though to lose that time.

rach_yyz

Star Member
Feb 22, 2019
I think by now and the end of September people will start getting calls for interviews. Checking on pass post I see September is where the actions starts as they are finish dealing with students and other type of applications that require deadline by September.
I totally believe the same!

Reactions: Marcy1

Marcy1

Oct 28, 2018
We are twinzzies....I'm also feb 22 applicant. That is so frustrating though to lose that time.
Yes I dont understand why I couldn't mail it or fax it to them so I would have my original December time. Oh well just hoping we will hear something by the end of the month.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smyers and rach_yyz