AOR Received.
15-05-2018
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
25-05-2018
Med's Done....
04-06-2018/ summited 11-06-2018
Yes I just have to give God thanks. Everything is not perfect but it's always a big adjustment for everyone
Congrats mama happy for you

Neikabless

Jun 8, 2018
Hi My Dear. I am sorry they did not sign the COPR. After I told them to send back the passport they issued the children's PR the next day!

So they are coming up on Wednesday!! Thanks to you too because I am drumming it into my Son's head that the paper has to be signed!

He and my 9 year old will be travelling alone. I told my Mother to put a big note the COPR must be sign and I must have a copy
Yaaay. This makes me happy.

Neikabless

Jun 8, 2018
The process it not over yet we should continue to post what our experiences after Landing.

1.I think if you don't get issued a SIN number at the airport you have to go to service Canada?

2. Also you can apply for Child Benefit online on your CRA online account which take 8 weeks to process and 11 weeks by post

3. School I think for high school there is a test for lower you get the child registered in a school close to your area by contacting the school directly
The process it not over yet we should continue to post what our experiences after Landing.

1.I think if you don't get issued a SIN number at the airport you have to go to service Canada?

2. Also you can apply for Child Benefit online on your CRA online account which take 8 weeks to process and 11 weeks by post

3. School I think for high school there is a test for lower you get the child registered in a school close to your area by contacting the school directly

Agreed. Much more work to do. Applying for her Alberta Health card tomorrow and also going to Service Canada to apply for her SIN. Going to try and register her for high school on Tuesday. We’ll be using her school transcript from Jamaica.

Which province are you from again?

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
Agreed. Much more work to do. Applying for her Alberta Health card tomorrow and also going to Service Canada to apply for her SIN. Going to try and register her for high school on Tuesday. We’ll be using her school transcript from Jamaica.

Which province are you from again?
Ontario

Newbie101

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
AOR Received.
06/11/17
File Transfer...
19/03/2018
Med's Request
07/03/2018
Med's Done....
14/03/2018
Hi My Dear. I am sorry they did not sign the COPR. After I told them to send back the passport they issued the children's PR the next day!

So they are coming up on Wednesday!! Thanks to you too because I am drumming it into my Son's head that the paper has to be signed!

He and my 9 year old will be travelling alone. I told my Mother to put a big note the COPR must be sign and I must have a copy
Congratulations awesome stuff, safe travels for your babies. Give God thanks

Newbie101

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
AOR Received.
06/11/17
File Transfer...
19/03/2018
Med's Request
07/03/2018
Med's Done....
14/03/2018
Congratulations to those who recently got through @Lanina n @Neikabless. Thank the Lord for your babies. Love the awesome news coming in.

Everyone else on the thread still waiting we getting there just have to be as proactive in tracking our apps as well. Give God thanks. Your time is coming a new new chapter of your life. Wishing life abundant and rich in blessings over you all. Keep powerthinking. New working week, come through Kingston.

Reactions: Kemisha

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
Congratulations to those who recently got through @Lanina n @Neikabless. Thank the Lord for your babies. Love the awesome news coming in.

Everyone else on the thread still waiting we getting there just have to be as proactive in tracking our apps as well. Give God thanks. Your time is coming a new new chapter of your life. Wishing life abundant and rich in blessings over you all. Keep powerthinking. New working week, come through Kingston.
The whole process took 15months usually the processing time for my category is 4years but the Goernment has improved the Times so hopefully they will complete you guys who are waiting within the time

Newbie101

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
AOR Received.
06/11/17
File Transfer...
19/03/2018
Med's Request
07/03/2018
Med's Done....
14/03/2018
The whole process took 15months usually the processing time for my category is 4years but the Goernment has improved the Times so hopefully they will complete you guys who are waiting within the time
Wow took less than half the usual processing time then. Really love some of these improvements.

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
Also your PR obligations also note the changes. I see many people losing their PR because they are not ready to move to Canada when the PR does come through. Catch the by surprise!

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
For us it said 10 months but took 5 months. We used a lawyer so he made sure we had everything before it was submitted.
I used a lawyer too but I did everything...most of all I followed my application to every office! Even the immigration Minister I emailed every Tuesday on my day off asking him why family reunification takes so long?

Kemisha

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
09-04-2018
AOR Received.
15-05-2018
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
25-05-2018
Med's Done....
Lord all we asked of you today is to guide and protect us, cover us in your blood and free us form all sins in Christ name.

AMEN

HAPPY MONDAYS EVERYONE

HAPPY LIFE HAPPY PEOPLE

HAPPY DAYS ARE AHEAD

UNITED WE STAND TOGETHER

GOOD AFTERNOON WORLD .

Hello hope all is well with everyone. Today is a new start to the week. Hoping to hear some positive news this week for all of us. Also im happy to hear that that some family are going to be reunited, wishing the best you guys on you new chapter in your life. For those who are still waiting for some positive new like my self. God will soon answer our prayers until then keep your head high and your prayers strong. Our blessing will soon come. Keep safe

Last edited:

Kemisha

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
09-04-2018
AOR Received.
15-05-2018
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
25-05-2018
Med's Done....
I have a funny story for today hope it will make you laugh like it did me... So hubby got a slip saying he has to go to the post office to retrieve some type of mail. Poor man thinking it something from KVO him run go a Seaforth, when him reach him heart was broken it was a message from the car insurance saying him have 10 days to make a payment.... Poor thing. So I just call him asking him what is he doing then he tell me the story all we could do is bust out and laugh... Him say them things will kill a man stress

Last edited: