***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

rebeccara

Star Member
Jan 22, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Good Afternoon

Thank you lord for another day we are so grateful to know that you’re here with us every step of the way and we know you will never fail us, lord we are so thankful to know that you are watching over us

AMEN

HAPPY THURSDAY EVERYONE

HAPPY LIFE HAPPY PEOPLE

HAPPY DAYS ARE AHEAD

UNITED WE STAND IN THE LORD

GOOD AFTERNOON WORLD

Hello peeps,

Hope all is well with everyone, and also hoping that you guys continue to keep positive, We just got to use this time to get our selves organized and prepared for our love one. So when they arrive they will feel comfortable like them never left them yard.. lol use this stressful time to start make space in the closet and drawers for them. And use this time to get them there winter gear before winter comes and the price go up. We just have to keep our selves busy so time can fly by. But like I always say keep your prayers strong and your heads high. Also keep safe
Thank you for always keeping the positive vibe and great ideas to keep us busy❤

Kemisha

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
09-04-2018
AOR Received.
15-05-2018
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
25-05-2018
Med's Done....
04-06-2018/ summited 11-06-2018
Thank you for always keeping the positive vibe and great ideas to keep us busy❤

Thank you@ Rebeccara. My self also appreciate this group. It help me get through this stressful time.. knowing I'm not alone and knowing that I have other applicants to talk too when im feeling stress over this situation. It's a good feeling to know others that also relates

ludabrown

Apr 11, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
AOR Received.
23-06-2017
File Transfer...
06-07-2017
Med's Request
30-06-2017
Med's Done....
07-07-2017
Interview........
06-03-2018
Passport Req..
06-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2018
Hey guys,

Just an update on mine.. on June 19 KVO requested DNA to be done. my papa made the appointment with Moxamm Lab. He goes tomorrow. anyone ever used them and can give timeframe?
In the request that KVO sent they said it could take 6-8 weeks. Now i'm wondering how long they will take to request my sample and for the process to be complete.

Congrats on all the guys with good news and for those awaiting responses it will soon be confimed.
I really love this forum, Appreciate y'all!

Maxxam lab is pretty fast the wait is for KVO to give appointment date (they book DNA testing every other month) once the swabs are done it takes Maxxam 5days to have full report issued and sent to KVO and a copy to you as well.

we did ours January so if they are still on that pattern and you don't have an appointment for July the next one might not be until Sept. for us we got the letter Nov 2017 I paid the fees in 2days didnt receive appointment letter Dec 2017 for January 2018. then interview request Feb 2018.

Gaylewanderer

Star Member
Apr 29, 2018
Maxxam lab is pretty fast the wait is for KVO to give appointment date (they book DNA testing every other month) once the swabs are done it takes Maxxam 5days to have full report issued and sent to KVO and a copy to you as well.

we did ours January so if they are still on that pattern and you don't have an appointment for July the next one might not be until Sept. for us we got the letter Nov 2017 I paid the fees in 2days didnt receive appointment letter Dec 2017 for January 2018. then interview request Feb 2018.
Thanks so much.. KVO emailed my appointment date today for July 23..
They also want my mom to be present. I’ll update you guys on how quickly I receive my results.
Thanks for the support guys and. Congrats to everyone with good news and updates.

ludabrown

Apr 11, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
AOR Received.
23-06-2017
File Transfer...
06-07-2017
Med's Request
30-06-2017
Med's Done....
07-07-2017
Interview........
06-03-2018
Passport Req..
06-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2018
Good night everyone. Has anyone used turbo tax to file their taxes? Did it automatically claim your spouse as a dependent?

the best Free software is studio tax. once you select you are married it will automatically ask for spouse information you can select non-resident then it ask for worldly income.

as an accountant let me tell you guys this from now... this country benefits the super rich and the single low income families.. all the married and middle class folks are SOL.

destinyjam2can

Apr 2, 2017
the best Free software is studio tax. once you select you are married it will automatically ask for spouse information you can select non-resident then it ask for worldly income.

as an accountant let me tell you guys this from now... this country benefits the super rich and the single low income families.. all the married and middle class folks are SOL.
Thanks ludabrown. CRA is asking me to provide proof I support. What can I use only western union receipts?

Kemisha

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
09-04-2018
AOR Received.
15-05-2018
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
25-05-2018
Med's Done....
Good Day

Lord we are asking you for a better tomorrow and a wonderful future with our love ones that we are patiently waiting to be reunited with. Lord give us the strength and teach us how to be understanding with each other , let us put you first in Christ Jesus name.

AMEN

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE

HAPPY LIFE HAPPY PEOPLE

HAPPY DAYS ARE AHEAD

GOOD DAY WORLD .

Hey everyone hope all is well. We are at the end of another week and I'm happy to hear that there has been some positive news for some applicants. I'm so happy that you will soon be reunited with your love ones. For those who are patiently waiting like my self, our time is soon approaching. We just always need to remember to keep our prayers strong and our heads high. Please keep safe everyone and have a wonderful weekend and let see what next week has in store for us. A GOD WE SAY

ludabrown

Apr 11, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
AOR Received.
23-06-2017
File Transfer...
06-07-2017
Med's Request
30-06-2017
Med's Done....
07-07-2017
Interview........
06-03-2018
Passport Req..
06-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2018
Thanks ludabrown. CRA is asking me to provide proof I support. What can I use only western union receipts?
yes western union receiepts are proof.

"Such proof will usually consist of receipts for post office or bank money orders, cancelled cheques that were payable to and negotiated by the spouse, child or grandchild, or receipts from private agencies established for the purpose of transferring money or goods to residents of other countries."

Reactions: destinyjam2can

destinyjam2can

Apr 2, 2017
yes western union receiepts are proof.

"Such proof will usually consist of receipts for post office or bank money orders, cancelled cheques that were payable to and negotiated by the spouse, child or grandchild, or receipts from private agencies established for the purpose of transferring money or goods to residents of other countries."
Thank you hun much appreciated

chanban

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014

FOR REAL?? I thought net file was the best! darn it I did my taxes already cho

Kemisha

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
09-04-2018
AOR Received.
15-05-2018
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
25-05-2018
Med's Done....
Good Morning

Lord give us the strength to face today let our life be comfortable in your amazing grace turn our future into one of the most beautiful thing controls our destiny in Christ name

AMEN

HAPPY SABBATH EVERYONE

HAPPY LIFE HAPPY PEOPLE

HAPPY DAYS ARE AHEAD

GOOD MORNING WORLD

THOUGHTS FOR TODAY

I just can imagine our self having the time of our life with that person we love so dearly with all our heart .
Let your pass and spirit be free and enter tomorrow with better expectations. Hoping all is well with everyone and that you are enjoying your weekend. Looking forward to starting a new week with ya'll. Until then keep your prayers strong and your heads high. Have a wonderful day and be safe.

Kemisha

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
09-04-2018
AOR Received.
15-05-2018
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
25-05-2018
Med's Done....
Good Morning

Thank you lord for your blessings you provide, only you lord knows our every needs. Only you lord know what we are going through, and only you lord is always there for us in all we do. Lord we are here now asking you for your guidance and your protection in Jesus name

AMEN

HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE

HAPPY LIFE HAPPY PEOPLE

HAPPY DAYS ARE AHEAD

GOOD MORNING WORLD

THOUGHTS FOR TODAY

Never doubt yourself, Dont ever tell yourself that you can’t. Do what you want to do, just go ahead and do it to the best of your ability. Hope all is well with everyone, looking forward to this coming week . Hope we get to hear some more positive news until then remember to keep your heads high and your prayers strong and have a wonderful day and be safe.

Kemisha

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
09-04-2018
AOR Received.
15-05-2018
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
25-05-2018
Med's Done....
Good Morning

Thank you lord for your blessings on us.
Christ Jesus we give you the will and the power over our life to continue to guide and protect all of our families and friends as we live each day.

AMEN

HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE

HAPPY LIFE HAPPY PEOPLE

HAPPY DAYS ARE AHEAD

UNITE WE STAND IN THE LORD

GOOD MORNING WORLD

Hello Everyone

As we thank the lord for allowing us to open our eyes on this day. I am hoping all is well with everyone. Lets keep our fingers cross for some good news this week. We gots to remember to keep our prayers strong and our heads high and in due time God will show us the light. Keep safe everyone