+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

J3lib3li

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
So my husband did medical yesterday and the doctor gave him the forms that cic said must be brought in to the doctors what do I need to do with those forms

wagggal

Star Member
Dec 29, 2017
Happy Easter Friends! I see we have new members to our family :) . I check in from time to time to view the updates and I'm excited things are progressing. I have a question, I'm still in Jamaica as I had a house I was overseeing the renovation and that Is almost completed so I can going to Canada in May ( woohoo). I've never flown fly- Jamaica airways before but heard of the bad rep it got recently. They have a ticket for US 214 and it's the cheapest I've seen so far. Is it worth it?Anyone took them recently and experienced a cancel? I know Lea took them a few months ago and they cancelled on her ( that was during their down time). If it's not fly Jamaica it's air Canada but that's over 400 CAD. Hmm need your help:confused:
West Jet has a sale on today. You might have to pay a few more dollars but NO WAY I would trust Fly Jamaica to reach a destination. You get what you pay for.

wagggal

Star Member
Dec 29, 2017
So my husband did medical yesterday and the doctor gave him the forms that cic said must be brought in to the doctors what do I need to do with those forms
You don't need to do anything with them. The form that she generated on her computer that says E-Med on it needs to be Fed Exed to Kingston. The one he brought in with him for exam stays with you or you can dash it away.

mel2017

Jun 29, 2017
West Jet has a sale on today. You might have to pay a few more dollars but NO WAY I would trust Fly Jamaica to reach a destination. You get what you pay for.
Thank you so much. I'm happy I just check back to see if I got a response. I was about to purchase and I felt do conflicted. Let me check West jet now. Thanks darling !

Reactions: wagggal

leaannbowes

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
Happy Easter Friends! I see we have new members to our family :) . I check in from time to time to view the updates and I'm excited things are progressing. I have a question, I'm still in Jamaica as I had a house I was overseeing the renovation and that Is almost completed so I can going to Canada in May ( woohoo). I've never flown fly- Jamaica airways before but heard of the bad rep it got recently. They have a ticket for US 214 and it's the cheapest I've seen so far. Is it worth it?Anyone took them recently and experienced a cancel? I know Lea took them a few months ago and they cancelled on her ( that was during their down time). If it's not fly Jamaica it's air Canada but that's over 400 CAD. Hmm need your help:confused:
Mel, fly Jamaica left me stranded for 5 days.

Reactions: mel2017

Wildflower4u2nv

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-10-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-12-2017
Med's Request
12-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-04-2017
hey guys so my husband sending pictures now should he send passport too even though they didn't request it?
High Commission of Canada
3 West Kings House Road, Kingston 10, Jamaica | 3 West Kings House Road, Kingston 10, La Jamaïque

Wildflower4u2nv

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-10-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-12-2017
Med's Request
12-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-04-2017
If they did not request passport do not send it.
okay thanks...im still wondering why they requested 3 pictures and with no stamp, seal or signed...does anyone know what it used for. the application requested 2 photos and one with the date of birth name and photo place info..

leaannbowes

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
okay thanks...im still wondering why they requested 3 pictures and with no stamp, seal or signed...does anyone know what it used for. the application requested 2 photos and one with the date of birth name and photo place info..
I got a similar request, so you have an interview date?

Wildflower4u2nv

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-10-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-12-2017
Med's Request
12-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-04-2017
really what was your request?
No interview date. I'm worried this will delay the processing time now..i hope this can be done before June..and they stop working on spousal sponsorship