+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

SHANkey

Star Member
Nov 12, 2016
Category........
FAM
I was panicking because when I read through the forum it showed people getting contacted in May for interviews in September and October. I will ask on the 26th, after I get the visa lol
Lol I am here waiting for that golden call

J3lib3li

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
I was panicking because when I read through the forum it showed people getting contacted in May for interviews in September and October. I will ask on the 26th, after I get the visa lol
Please do cause I’m February so if so I’ll probably get hit with the long wait ugh

leaannbowes

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
Guess we will be waiting a lot longer as I was told they can't determine how long the processing time is going to take. Right about now we just had enough of this. Patience is running out. Our file is processing with an immigration manager and once a decision they will continue processing the app. Wonder if Mario got through.
I was thinking of Mario yesterday. I have now uploaded all the extra documents they asked for, booked the hotel across the road so we aren't late and I'm completely ready to do this. My in-laws are killing me with requests and stuff to bring but other than that I'm ok to get this chapter over and in all honesty I've had it easy.

Last edited:

leaannbowes

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
Your set everything will be fine. This process is a hot mess. They are just playing with people life now. Honestly I'm expecting the worst just waiting on that denial that's how I feel. I can't believe how long we have been waiting.
I can't remember if I knew your specifics, what are you waiting on?

SHANkey

Star Member
Nov 12, 2016
Category........
FAM
Y
Your set everything will be fine. This process is a hot mess. They are just playing with people life now. Honestly I'm expecting the worst just waiting on that denial that's how I feel. I can't believe how long we have been waiting.
You have to more positive than this and have a little patience life and death is in the tongue

SHANkey

Star Member
Nov 12, 2016
Category........
FAM
Y
You have to more positive than this and have a little patience life and death is in the tongue

Sanjay27

Jun 30, 2017
Hi, so i got a ppr request but im in Canada and my dependent is in Jamaica. I submitted my passport and sent an email to ask for my daughter to submit in kgn. Still waiting on them to respond but anyone here had a situation like that? How did it work out for you?

Sanjay27

Jun 30, 2017
Try to be positive and remember not all cases are the same. I submitted my application in february and had two additional document request. I was very worried that things will take long especially when I read other stories on the forum, however exactly 2 months after my submission I got ppr. This happened the same day I submitted the last additional doc. I know some will take longer than others but you dnt know which ones and it doesnt mean you will be denied. If it helps try to order gcms notes to know exactly whats going on with ur application. Keep ur energy positive and believe it will work out ☺