+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

GoodNews35

Dec 21, 2017
Hi guys
so it's been 2 weeks huzzy's been here and he's put on 7lbs :p
so one thing we have come across as an issue but might not be for all over since I'm in Quebec and we have are own set of rules is his education for him to work nearly anywhere with a decent salary he needs his education recognized here in Quebec, they call it "equivalency certificate" therefore I need his diploma which is guess where? Jamaica and I also need a certified copy, certified in yes Jamaica :confused:
The irritations don't stop once they reach
This process is really no joke it requires full full love, if you truly aren't madly in love good luck or if your just blessed with patients which I am not. Our partners coming to Canada know nothing nor can we expect them too but dang sometimes i need to take a lot of deep breaths.

I hope everyone is doing well and the blessing continue[/QUOTE

GoodNews35

Dec 21, 2017
Hey, I'm in Quebec as well. Can you tell me how long it took for the Embassy to send back your hubby's passport. He sent his in three weeks ago as well as copy of his selection certificate.

Jahwally

Dec 21, 2017
I think it Would be revoked pretty much at the end of the process, when he submits his passport to the immigration . For instance , I'm being sponsored by my hubby and I have a Canadian visitor Visa. My application was submitted May 4, 2017 and three weeks ago I travelled to Canada. My point is, it has not yet been revoked, however at my interview date or when they ask for my passport ( which is almost at the end of the process, I am sure they will( That also happened in my sister's case ).
Hello does it make the process faster having a Canadian visitors visa ... thanks

Mariooo

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
ok guys. this week also gone and i still have no news. its more than 5 weeks now and every body who were in interview around my interview date already got visa and im still here.
this is saddest and most upset time in my life. i really need to get this visa and this stress me very much. dont know what to do :(

Mrs grant

Star Member
Mar 22, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
04/05/2017
ok guys. this week also gone and i still have no news. its more than 5 weeks now and every body who were in interview around my interview date already got visa and im still here.
this is saddest and most upset time in my life. i really need to get this visa and this stress me very much. dont know what to do :(
there's nothing you can do but wait, sorry you're going through this little more patience you'll get yours.

destinyjam2can

Apr 2, 2017
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone!

@Mario your most likely going to hear from them in Jan as they are off now for the holidays. Your background and security checks might of slowed things down a bit.

Reactions: Mariooo

EasyFlo876

Jun 21, 2017
Merry Christmas everyone and I hope you all are in good health...please cease every moment with your family and friends this festive season. For those we are still waiting to land just continue to be patient, the journey will be over sooner than you know it.

@Mario, just gwan hold it and be patient family....I see a long time you have been waiting but your time is coming. Do not compare your situation to others because we each have our own struggles. Continue to be strong you soon reach, 2018 is right around the corner with a bag of bigger and better things...

BLESS UP UNNU SELF....N NUFF LUV!

sophierob

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
NOONe thinks it will just sit there and get lost ???
Have you double checked the forms, I am changing 3 of them as I had the June 2017 documents and they were updated in October.[/QUOTE]
I had to do the same too. There was absolutely nothing I could about it tan to resubmit. SMH