November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Question,
When did you send in the dhl package to kvo.
Well this is tricky question cause we had it there from November 2. Nov 27 they asked for dhl again with passport photos. I would say Nov 28

kieshat

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Today I saw a survey to be completed of cic account lol. Was debating to leave a bad review.

I just got a text from dhl the package has been picked up from Kingston!! Keishat PrincessKm check
That is great news!! Congrats Belle. Yeahhh. Do not mean to rain on your excitement but our obstacles continue. Just heard from hubby. The embassy called and said the prepaid # is missing from the waybill. He called dhl which asked him email them his receipt verifying it was paid for. The embassy is going to call back at the end of the day. #annoyed #fustrated

PrincessKm

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
That is great news!! Congrats Belle. Yeahhh. Do not mean to rain on your excitement but our obstacles continue. Just heard from hubby. The embassy called and said the prepaid # is missing from the waybill. He called dhl which asked him email them his receipt verifying it was paid for. The embassy is going to call back at the end of the day. #annoyed #fustrated
Wow that is ridiculous.

Belle Ginou

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
March 17 2017
AOR Received.
March 28 2017
File Transfer...
June 6 2017
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
June 3 2016 Passed and Extended
Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Thats ok keishat. I understand too well. Something similar happened to us with the waybill which of course add more time. The ordeal we go through.it is such a victory when this process is over. You are almost there. This is the last hiccup on your road to be united with your husband!

KTluv

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
App. Filed.......
10-01-2018
On the application where it says if ineligable should i proceed with PR wants the best option proceed or get my money back

Tiffany02

Jun 15, 2017
Good Morning guys...Question guess hubby hates it here and would like to go back home...Is it possible not sure..feeling really pissed off at this moment but don' want to force anyone to stay if they really don't want to...Can anyone tell me is it as easy as buying his ticket and he goes back or is it more difficult?

Belle Ginou

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
March 17 2017
AOR Received.
March 28 2017
File Transfer...
June 6 2017
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Good Morning guys...Question guess hubby hates it here and would like to go back home...Is it possible not sure..feeling really pissed off at this moment but don' want to force anyone to stay if they really don't want to...Can anyone tell me is it as easy as buying his ticket and he goes back or is it more difficult?
Sorry to hear that. It is definitely a culture shock to anyone immigrating to Canada who havent experienced our climate before. He would have to wait for the Pr card so that he can return back to Canada which is taking 8 weeks or more I think. He would have to commit to fulfilling permanent residence obligation of being in Canada (2 of 5 yrs???) Dont quote me.

Belle Ginou

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
March 17 2017
AOR Received.
March 28 2017
File Transfer...
June 6 2017
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
My gckey updated to background check in process I recieved the prearrival letter on sunday
Congratulations!! Did you get interview date or passport request yet?

Belle Ginou

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
March 17 2017
AOR Received.
March 28 2017
File Transfer...
June 6 2017
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Update. Husband received passports this morning in an envelope. He is scared to open it lol. Flight booked for later next week. Everyone has been so wonderful on this Forum. Definitely kept me level headed when at times I wanted to pull my hair out out of frustration! Still continue to be resilient and strong during this long process

PrincessKm

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Update. Husband received passports this morning in an envelope. He is scared to open it lol. Flight booked for later next week. Everyone has been so wonderful on this Forum. Definitely kept me level headed when at times I wanted to pull my hair out out of frustration! Still continue to be resilient and strong during this long process
Omg I am so happy for you even before
I came into the chat I have been checking in and I feel like everyone is family. Even my husband called me this morning saying how is belle ginou lol but I am so glad all of this is over for you. I am still checking out dhl today hoping we get sent off today. Thanks for all your help