+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

kieshat

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Hi everyone...quick update. DHL picked up my hubby's passports today. Still waiting on delivery. Question...is he suppose to have a letter to show to the immigration officer when he lands? No letter was attached to his online acc.

PrincessKm

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Hi everyone...quick update. DHL picked up my hubby's passports today. Still waiting on delivery. Question...is he suppose to have a letter to show to the immigration officer when he lands? No letter was attached to his online acc.
Great news!!!! Hope I can get an update from dhl too. I didn’t see any letter on my cic. Not sure if belle got to open the one she saw.

Reactions: kieshat

kieshat

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Update. Husband received passports this morning in an envelope. He is scared to open it lol. Flight booked for later next week. Everyone has been so wonderful on this Forum. Definitely kept me level headed when at times I wanted to pull my hair out out of frustration! Still continue to be resilient and strong during this long process
Omg omg Yeahhhhhhh!!!!

Reactions: Belle Ginou

mel2017

Jun 29, 2017
Good Morning guys...Question guess hubby hates it here and would like to go back home...Is it possible not sure..feeling really pissed off at this moment but don' want to force anyone to stay if they really don't want to...Can anyone tell me is it as easy as buying his ticket and he goes back or is it more difficult?
So sorry to hear, I echo Belle, he would have to wait on the PR. Maybe while waiting he will change his mind. I think the winter is a shock to him.

Reactions: Tiffany02

Belle Ginou

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
March 17 2017
AOR Received.
March 28 2017
File Transfer...
June 6 2017
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
June 3 2016 Passed and Extended
Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
He is going to get a letter of permanent residence COPR and the visa inside passport. Its in the package dhl send. Congratulations! Yeah so excited for you!

Belle Ginou

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
March 17 2017
AOR Received.
March 28 2017
File Transfer...
June 6 2017
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
June 3 2016 Passed and Extended
Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Omg I am so happy for you even before
I came into the chat I have been checking in and I feel like everyone is family. Even my husband called me this morning saying how is belle ginou lol but I am so glad all of this is over for you. I am still checking out dhl today hoping we get sent off today. Thanks for all your help
That is so amazing! I update with my husband when people on this Forum are getting visas. Got to see the visas on whats app one happy moment in my life. I initially was going to wait till January but I need to see him badly. Will keep everyone updated on their landing. The kids havent seen snow. They are excited to take a plan. I feel yours is coming too!

PrincessKm

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
That is so amazing! I update with my husband when people on this Forum are getting visas. Got to see the visas on whats app one happy moment in my life. I initially was going to wait till January but I need to see him badly. Will keep everyone updated on their landing. The kids havent seen snow. They are excited to take a plan. I feel yours is coming too!
Lol trust me January is close yet so far. Have your family for Christmas will be great. Well I am crossing fingers that tomorrow my Husband passport get sent off.

Reactions: Belle Ginou

Goldy5

Nov 16, 2017
Good Morning guys...Question guess hubby hates it here and would like to go back home...Is it possible not sure..feeling really pissed off at this moment but don' want to force anyone to stay if they really don't want to...Can anyone tell me is it as easy as buying his ticket and he goes back or is it more difficult?
Sorry to hear this you can buy a ticket but he won't be able to come back into Canada without his permanent resident card also if he leaves now he will lose his health card if you have not lived in Canada for 6 months they only give you 30 days to stay out the country
and if he lives here more than 6 months he only can be gone for 6 months out of every 12 month period the only way to keep it if your gone longer is if he's working or studying outside Canada but he would have to stay for 6 months first
Belle ginou is right you have to be in Canada 2 out of 5 years to keep permanent residency
if he leaves now he won't be able to enter Canada again he should try and wait until he gets the resident card at least if he changes his mind in the future he can come back using his resident card

Reactions: Tiffany02

ludabrown

Apr 11, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
AOR Received.
23-06-2017
File Transfer...
06-07-2017
Med's Request
30-06-2017
Med's Done....
07-07-2017
Interview........
06-03-2018
Passport Req..
06-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2018

aww why does he hate our beautiful country already?

cant be the cold so soon..