04-11-2022
Doc's Request.
20-03-2023
File Transfer...
March 20, 2023
Med's Request
March 20, 2023
PR card was mailed today.
Hoping you can give me an idea of how long medical exam results take to come in? Biometrics, police check and medical were requested last week. They were sending file to KVO (have not seen any updates on the status tracker). It's been a long time and I am anxious to see updates. Thank you in advance if you're able to reply with any remarks. :)

nickole

Jan 11, 2023
So I'm a bit confused because I have not heard from them since November 2022. Medical passed in Nov, then an additional document was requested. I submitted the additional document and it was updated in my account that they are reviewing additional document submitted since November 2022. From then until now I heard nothing from them.

Flyingfast

Feb 9, 2022
Hoping you can give me an idea of how long medical exam results take to come in? Biometrics, police check and medical were requested last week. They were sending file to KVO (have not seen any updates on the status tracker). It's been a long time and I am anxious to see updates. Thank you in advance if you're able to reply with any remarks. :)
about 2 weeks

Tasha Pearce

Sep 7, 2022
Hello Chris what is your timeline? I also got medical and biometrics requested last week and had them done. My file was also sent to KVO last week. Seems we may have similar timeline.

App Submitted- January 23, 2023
AOR, BIL, Med Request - March 20, 2023
SA and file sent to KVO - March 21, 2023

Reactions: mckay8228

Sweet child

May 4, 2020
Good night I'm looking for a little help, my daughter got decision made but there is no Correspondent, do you guys think it's a per arrival? Because if it was a refusal wouldn't they send correspondent explaining the reason of refusal right away? I'm on Edge

nickole

Jan 11, 2023
Good night I'm looking for a little help, my daughter got decision made but there is no Correspondent, do you guys think it's a per arrival? Because if it was a refusal wouldn't they send correspondent explaining the reason of refusal right away? I'm on Edge
I think you could have passport request this week. When was the application submitted

Flyingfast

Feb 9, 2022
1. Was it a family class sponsorship for Permanent Residence? 2. Was an interview required and if so when?

chris22

Dec 15, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
04-11-2022
Doc's Request.
20-03-2023
File Transfer...
March 20, 2023
Med's Request
March 20, 2023
Hello Chris what is your timeline? I also got medical and biometrics requested last week and had them done. My file was also sent to KVO last week. Seems we may have similar timeline.

Yes we are similar with time line. I had to submit payment for biometrics, they have not responded with directions for them though.

Last edited:

chris22

Dec 15, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
04-11-2022
Doc's Request.
20-03-2023
File Transfer...
March 20, 2023
Med's Request
March 20, 2023

HI Tasha.. Have you received any updates yet? It's almost two weeks and no updates on my end.

Tasha Pearce

Sep 7, 2022
Hey Chris nothing at all, but I believe we are going to have a few months of silence as per current trend. I did get medical and biometrics marked as completed though.

nickole

Jan 11, 2023
Has anyone else gotten interview request letter before pre arrival letter? I'm confused as I got an interview request date but no pre arrival . I've seen threads where everyone seemed to have gotten a pre arrival letter before interview request letter.