+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

Flyingfast

Feb 9, 2022
Has anyone else gotten interview request letter before pre arrival letter? I'm confused as I got an interview request date but no pre arrival . I've seen threads where everyone seemed to have gotten a pre arrival letter before interview request letter.
I think the Kingston office send out the Pre-Arrival letter when a decision has been made. If they have requested an interview, then they have questions. My wife received Pre-Arrival and decision made withing a few days.

Leeanncr

Star Member
Dec 10, 2022
Has anyone had a ppr in the past month or so? My step kids just got ppr and I’m curious on wait times to receive it back or where I could locate the processing timelines.

nickole

Jan 11, 2023
I think the Kingston office send out the Pre-Arrival letter when a decision has been made. If they have requested an interview, then they have questions. My wife received Pre-Arrival and decision made withing a few days.
Oh ok thank you for this information. Was a bit worried.

Apr 16, 2023
Outland Paper Application: August 10, 2022 with 1 dependent (Non- Accompanying)
AOR:October 5, 2022
SA:October 28, 2022
File transfered to VO (Kingston): October 28, 2022
Biometrics: Exempt already did for Previous TRV
Medical Request: October 31, 2022
ADR 1: Dec 1, 2022 Detailed government services
Eligibility Passed: Dec 1, 2022
Pre-Arrival: December 3, 2022
Medical Passed: December 12, 2022
Added Newborn: December 21, 2022
(Baby born in Canada)
ADR 2: Updated Additional Family request form 5406: December 22, 2022
Review of Additional Documents: January 4, 2023 Gc key
Ghost updates: All of Feb- March Last one on March 20th New tracker
Background went from not started to completed: April 6, 2023
Decision made & COPR generated: April 6, 2023
Ghost update: Gc key: April 6 & 13, 2023
PPR: April 13th, 2023

All the best everyone

Tasha Pearce

Sep 7, 2022
Has anyone else gotten interview request letter before pre arrival letter? I'm confused as I got an interview request date but no pre arrival . I've seen threads where everyone seemed to have gotten a pre arrival letter before interview request letter.
Hello Nicole did you do your interview yet? How did it go? If you don't mind sharing.

nickole

Jan 11, 2023
Hello Nicole did you do your interview yet? How did it go? If you don't mind sharing.
Hi Tasha I did the interview. They then called the sponsor. At the end of the interview they said the sponsor answers are slightly off. They also say they don't think the relationship is legit. With all the pictures and messages they got. Our wedding was not private either. I told her in no way its a planned marriage after 6 years of relationship n 2 years of marriage. Then she said she will review it all over again and then make a decision within 2 to 3 working days..... the questions they ask were questions pertaining to his past relationship. Like why he broke up with his kids mom what cause all that? How old the kids are? And alot of questions pertaining to his past that I didn't even care about knowing.

Tasha Pearce

Sep 7, 2022
Wow that is crazy....I am so sorry to hear. I am praying that their response will be favorable. And if the worse happens you guys will appeal the decision.

Flyingfast

Feb 9, 2022
Hi Tasha I did the interview. They then called the sponsor. At the end of the interview they said the sponsor answers are slightly off. They also say they don't think the relationship is legit. With all the pictures and messages they got. Our wedding was not private either. I told her in no way its a planned marriage after 6 years of relationship n 2 years of marriage. Then she said she will review it all over again and then make a decision within 2 to 3 working days..... the questions they ask were questions pertaining to his past relationship. Like why he broke up with his kids mom what cause all that? How old the kids are? And alot of questions pertaining to his past that I didn't even care about knowing.
Is the sponsor originally from JM?