Doc's Request.
PCC and Schedule A Feb 22, 2017
AOR Received.
Feb 22, 2017
File Transfer...
April 02, 2017
Passport Req..
Hope it'll be soon
Thanks Hun. Has anyone had their spouse add them to their bank accounts and land title in Jamaica ? Can it be done without my presence ? What else is good for him to add me to ?
Hi there, yes you'll have to be physically present to be added.

destinyjam2can

Apr 2, 2017
Oh that sucks that I would need to be present. I do not have a TRN. I have added him here to my banking so I guess that will be good enough.

Smithd

Star Member
Aug 15, 2016
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
AOR Received.
09-09-2016
File Transfer...
15-09-2016
Med's Request
upfront/PC upfront
Med's Done....
25-07-2016
Interview........
02-02-2017
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
still waiting
LANDED..........
should be here already
We finally received an update today and all medicals have been passed. I pray the decision comes this week. Been a long wait. When my husband arrives we will be sponsoring the children to come. The oldest boy has been taken care of by husband since he was 2 months old. We do not know where the mother is and she wants nothing to do with her son so we will not be able to get her to sign the declaration from non-accompanying parent. If we got numerous letters from family and friends about the situation will we have any problems. There is no custody agreement. The mother dropped off the son to my husband when he was a baby and didn't want him cause he has down's syndrome. He is now 17 years and has never seen his mother.

Reactions: GodGrace88

Belle Ginou

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
March 17 2017
AOR Received.
March 28 2017
File Transfer...
June 6 2017
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
June 3 2016 Passed and Extended
Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
We finally received an update today and all medicals have been passed. I pray the decision comes this week. Been a long wait. When my husband arrives we will be sponsoring the children to come. The oldest boy has been taken care of by husband since he was 2 months old. We do not know where the mother is and she wants nothing to do with her son so we will not be able to get her to sign the declaration from non-accompanying parent. If we got numerous letters from family and friends about the situation will we have any problems. There is no custody agreement. The mother dropped off the son to my husband when he was a baby and didn't want him cause he has down's syndrome. He is now 17 years and has never seen his mother.
Hi I can relate to your scenario. Just a bit of background information about our app. We are applying for the children to come, daughter age 5 and son 4 yrs. We managed to get the mother to sign the declaration form from non accompanying parent which didnt come easy. They have no custody agreement either. With this form you also require a photocopy of the mother ID which he explain to CIC in a letter that he is unable to get it due to her being resistive and retaliating against us. She was even going to try to bribe for her signature! But hubby and other family members forced her to sign cause she abandoned them. CIC wants to know if you exhausted all measures in locating her to sign the paper. Getting letters from family and friends is a good idea. Would be hard to get letters from her family? Newspaper ad for example would be documented proof that you attempted.

Finally app is in kingston..more waiting to go! But glad have a space where ppl understand the process.

Reg

GodGrace88

Apr 12, 2017
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
October 28, 2016
File Transfer...
December 1, 2016
Interview........
03/13/2017
Passport Req..
05/02/2017
VISA ISSUED...
Done
LANDED..........
Done here with the love of my Life!!!!
Great news am so sorry for late reply been busy am in Canada with my husband and kids and just getting settle in so happy I hope for the news for you this week am so happy to be with my husband

Belle Ginou

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
March 17 2017
AOR Received.
March 28 2017
File Transfer...
June 6 2017
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Hey Guys
Can you get an update on Kingston?
Any more interviews?
Lets get back up and running Jamaica
Still waiting to find out. Received in Kingston June 6. Waiting game

Belle Ginou

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
March 17 2017
AOR Received.
March 28 2017
File Transfer...
June 6 2017
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
My husband received a call from Kingston Visa office yesterday for interview request for friday to submit pcc, passports, photos and rprf. It seems rather quick which I dont mind. But can we reschedule for next week? Not sure the process. Did they also send a letter for interview?

Reg

Reactions: destinyjam2can

JamaicanSnowflake

Aug 20, 2013
Quebec
My husband received a call from Kingston Visa office yesterday for interview request for friday to submit pcc, passports, photos and rprf. It seems rather quick which I dont mind. But can we reschedule for next week? Not sure the process. Did they also send a letter for interview?

Reg
Belle Ginou that's amazing but yea that's not a lot of time to prepare everything

Reactions: Belle Ginou

JamaicanSnowflake

Aug 20, 2013
Quebec

From what i have read it seems it's only the phone call to set the interview date.

Belle Ginou

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
March 17 2017
AOR Received.
March 28 2017
File Transfer...
June 6 2017
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Belle Ginou that's amazing but yea that's not a lot of time to prepare everything
Yeah excited but hoping they can reschedule for next week. Half of me doesnt believe it cause the process is so slow. They also requested marriage certificate again, the kids passports. We will see.

Reactions: JamaicanSnowflake

Belle Ginou

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
March 17 2017
AOR Received.
March 28 2017
File Transfer...
June 6 2017
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Agree
but I do hope it's true
and I thought the Visa office in Kingston was closed on Friday
Thanks Jamaican snowflake, will keep posted. Im not sure about when they close. Just anxiously waiting to here back from them:confused:

destinedlove

Star Member
Sep 19, 2016
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
April, 28, 2017
Doc's Request.
June 02, 2017
AOR Received.
May 26, 2017
File Transfer...
July 11, 2017
Med's Request
June 05, 2017
Med's Done....
June 08,2017; Passed June 23, 2017
Interview........
Nov 21, 2017
Passport Req..
Dec 4, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2017
LANDED..........
Soon
Thanks Jamaican snowflake, will keep posted. Im not sure about when they close. Just anxiously waiting to here back from them:confused:
Congrats Belle, I was wondering what was going on with KVO. Nice to see a fast interview.